Windows 10: Games

Discus and support Games in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how do transfer my Zuma Deluxe game to my new computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games/e42a8868-296c-43ac-b6c3-610f68bea272 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by FrankCullen1, May 20, 2020.

1. Games

how do transfer my Zuma Deluxe game to my new computer

:)

FrankCullen1, May 20, 2020

2. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, May 20, 2020
  3. Angela Pun, May 20, 2020
  4. Games

windows 10 microsoft games

if uninstall the game then reinstall the game will I lose all my awards?

rusty wheelchar, May 20, 2020
Thema:

Games

1. Games - Similar Threads - Games

2. My desktop folders and games are not visible

in Windows 10 Customization
    My desktop folders and games are not visible: please help me if you Know how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-desktop-folders-and-games-are-not-visible/4d84a0a1-011c-4174-967d-f626971039a7
  3. Why does game not appear?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does game not appear?: Downloaded the free version of Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Cannot find it to play. When I go to the Start window and click on it, it opens for a flash, then goes away. I have checked the Task Manager, and it's not there. Using Windows 10 Home. Any ideas? Microsoft says I...
  4. Gaming mouse software error WhiteShark

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Gaming mouse software error WhiteShark: Hi first of all sorry for my English I get some language issues.... This post isn't my but i know what can solve that! The software problem is '0.05' is not a valid number on your region format i mean it can be that your region using ',' not '.' like 3.14 -> 3,14 and the...
  5. Samsung Globally Launches Odyssey G7 Curved Gaming Monitor

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung Globally Launches Odyssey G7 Curved Gaming Monitor: World’s First Gaming Monitor with 1000R Curvature Provides Best-in-Class High Performance Gaming Experience [ATTACH] Samsung Electronics, the leader in the gaming monitor market*, today announced the global launch of its groundbreaking Odyssey G7 gaming...
  6. Why is it only showing part of the Xbox game bar? Isn’t it also supposed to show my friends...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is it only showing part of the Xbox game bar? Isn’t it also supposed to show my friends...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jado_05 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gucpt0/why_is_it_only_showing_part_of_the_xbox_game_bar/
  7. How to prevent Microsoft Store from moving game files?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to prevent Microsoft Store from moving game files?: I've been trying to play Phantasy Star Online 2. I did manage to play it yesterday but today when I was going to play it most of the game files were gone. After investigating a bit I found out they were actually moved to a folder called MutableBackup, it's a folder inside...
  8. Gaming mouse stops working BEFORE a feature update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Gaming mouse stops working BEFORE a feature update: This must be one of the weirdest questions ever posted: I'm not having a problem after an update, the problem comes before. It first happened half an year ago, my Cougar Revenger mouse stopped working properly: everything was fine except the left button and the wheel. From...
  9. Why can't I play games I bought on my Xbox One on my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I play games I bought on my Xbox One on my PC?: I have bought and played over 200+ games on my Xbox One. Yet, when I go into the Microsoft Store on my PC, it only lets me download said games onto my Xbox, when I want to play them on the PC. Do I have to re-buy all of my games of the PC? If so, I will be spending $1000s on...
  10. PC keeps freezing when playing games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC keeps freezing when playing games: Recently my pc has started freezing when playing games but in a weird way. At first my pc would just freeze outright after a few hours of playing games but i could still hear audio from the game and my friends talking on discord. but now the moment i open a game, first my...