Windows 10: games

Discus and support games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hello im just wondering if there is a way to get old windos xp vista or before windos vershoin games like old windows games enymore i think that they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by windowsxpisthebest#1, Jun 26, 2020.

1. games

hello im just wondering if there is a way to get old windos xp vista or before windos vershoin games like old windows games enymore i think that they came with windows. but im not sitran. if there is a way to get those old windows games please let me know

:)

windowsxpisthebest#1, Jun 26, 2020

2. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Angela Pun, Jun 26, 2020
  4. games

Black Bars in Game

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and appreciate the steps taken to solve the issue.

I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files for the game and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

games

1. games - Similar Threads - games

2. high ping in games, but low on speedtests -- why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    high ping in games, but low on speedtests -- why?: hello! I have quite high ping in multiplayer games ~150ms a lot of the time with it occasionally getting worse. Running a speedtest shows an apparent ping of 28ms. Why is this? it is not because of server location - both connect to servers in Dallas while i'm in Austinit is...
  3. high ping in games, but low on speedtests -- why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    high ping in games, but low on speedtests -- why?: hello! I have quite high ping in multiplayer games ~150ms a lot of the time with it occasionally getting worse. Running a speedtest shows an apparent ping of 28ms. Why is this? it is not because of server location - both connect to servers in Dallas while i'm in Austinit is...
  4. high ping in games, but low on speedtests -- why?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. System Keeps Crashing While playing and streaming games online .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Keeps Crashing While playing and streaming games online .: AppNameAUDIODG.EXEAppVersion10.0.22621.3527AppTimeStamp8ee10badModuleNameucrtbase.dllModuleVersion10.0.22621.3374ModuleTimeStampdf382650ExceptionCodec0000409FaultingOffset000000000007dfc8ProcessId0xd9cProcessCreationTime0x1da97b16bb967a1AppPathC:\Windows\system32\AUDIODG.EXEMo...
  6. System Keeps Crashing While playing and streaming games online .

System Keeps Crashing While playing and streaming games online .: AppNameAUDIODG.EXEAppVersion10.0.22621.3527AppTimeStamp8ee10badModuleNameucrtbase.dllModuleVersion10.0.22621.3374ModuleTimeStampdf382650ExceptionCodec0000409FaultingOffset000000000007dfc8ProcessId0xd9cProcessCreationTime0x1da97b16bb967a1AppPathC:\Windows\system32\AUDIODG.EXEMo...
  7. EVERY GAME LAGGS EVEN THOUGH MY PC IS NOT BAD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EVERY GAME LAGGS EVEN THOUGH MY PC IS NOT BAD: Hello dear Microsoft community, this is the first time I seek the help of the internet community because I'm really at a loss. My computer is 4 years old. I have the Captiva i61-666 which comes with the following components:- CPU: Core i9 11900F 2.50 GHz- MB: MSI MPG...
  8. EVERY GAME LAGGS EVEN THOUGH MY PC IS NOT BAD

EVERY GAME LAGGS EVEN THOUGH MY PC IS NOT BAD: Hello dear Microsoft community, this is the first time I seek the help of the internet community because I'm really at a loss. My computer is 4 years old. I have the Captiva i61-666 which comes with the following components:- CPU: Core i9 11900F 2.50 GHz- MB: MSI MPG...
  9. Apps and games cant open correctly and cant reinstall them or fix them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps and games cant open correctly and cant reinstall them or fix them: So, when I started to click Spotify on my computer it just wouldn't open. I uninstalled it from the control panel and tried to install it again but the Spotify setup won't work or open. Same thing with apps like Roblox. I uninstalled my Roblox too since I can't seem to open...
  10. Apps and games cant open correctly and cant reinstall them or fix them

Apps and games cant open correctly and cant reinstall them or fix them: So, when I started to click Spotify on my computer it just wouldn't open. I uninstalled it from the control panel and tried to install it again but the Spotify setup won't work or open. Same thing with apps like Roblox. I uninstalled my Roblox too since I can't seem to open...