Windows 10: games

Discus and support games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hello im just wondering if there is a way to get old windos xp vista or before windos vershoin games like old windows games enymore i think that they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by windowsxpisthebest#1, Jun 26, 2020.

1. games

hello im just wondering if there is a way to get old windos xp vista or before windos vershoin games like old windows games enymore i think that they came with windows. but im not sitran. if there is a way to get those old windows games please let me know

:)

windowsxpisthebest#1, Jun 26, 2020

2. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Angela Pun, Jun 26, 2020
  4. games

Black Bars in Game

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and appreciate the steps taken to solve the issue.

I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files for the game and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

games

1. games - Similar Threads - games

2. Games have disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games have disappeared: I had free cell, hearts , & solitaire on my windows 7 computer. My hard drive went bad & I had a solid state hard drive installed with windows 10. They supposedly pulled all the old data off the bad hard drive, but I can't find those games & I don't know where to look for...
  3. Trouble with Games using Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trouble with Games using Windows 10: I bought a Lenovo a couple of weeks ago. I tried to download two games. The Google Play Store page said it was installed. But it wouldn't open and doesn't show up on my computer as being downloaded. I don't understand how this happens. Please help....
  4. Game bar/Console Companion Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game bar/Console Companion Issues: I have 2 issues, I am going to split this question in half to address each one separately and then go through what I have done to try to fix: 1. Both the gamebar and console companion will sporatically at least once per day get stuck connecting to a party and will not allow...
  5. Watch Xbox Games Showcase on July 23

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Xbox Games Showcase on July 23: Xbox Games Showcase July 23rd 9am PT Summer Game Fest Pre-Show at 8am PT with Geoff Keighley on https://twitter.com/YouTubeGaming Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twitter 160061
  6. My windows keep randomly switching whine in-game.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My windows keep randomly switching whine in-game.: This has been happening for the past two months now, and it rarely happens. I play a game and then it switches to google chrome. This is starting to get so annoying, and I am not finding answers online. No I do not have any malware in my computer, I have ran several scans. I...
  7. Random BSODs and frequent crashing of other misc. programs and games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSODs and frequent crashing of other misc. programs and games: This has been going on for over a month, one day my desktop suddenly blue screened, and it went downhill from there. Random programs constantly stop working, high intensity games run for maybe 10 minutes before closing, low intensity games run for a longer time but crash...
  8. Microphone not working with Xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microphone not working with Xbox game bar: My son is trying to record his playing on roblox using Xbox game bar. He is using a laptop on windows 10. It was working fine a few days ago. Now he is having problems with the microphone. When he brings up the xbox game bar, windows G, the menu says that the...
  9. Windows Updates Ruining PC Gaming Performace

Windows Updates Ruining PC Gaming Performace: So i recently purchased the MSI GP75 Leopard w/ the RTX 2070 not a Max-Q or a Max-P & a i7-10750H 6C 12 Threads & ever sense the newest windows updates it has been ruining my FPS in PC games like The Division 2, Monster Hunter World & more were the lowest settings cant run...
  10. BSOD while playing a game

BSOD while playing a game: I recently updated my computer by installing a new MB, CPU, RAMs, and an M.2 SSD. I also purchased and installed a new copy of WIN10 professional because of the MB change. It turns on fast and works nicely, except that it goes into BSOD sometimes when I start a game. The...