Windows 10: Gaming addiction classified as disorder by WHO

Discus and support Gaming addiction classified as disorder by WHO in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Its 11th International Classification of Diseases (ICD) will include the condition "gaming disorder". The draft document describes it as a pattern... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Gaming addiction classified as disorder by WHO

Read more: Gaming addiction classified as disorder by WHO - BBC News

:)

Brink, Jan 1, 2018
  2. G_2010 Win User

N97 mini Tips

I would also recommend the Airport game found on the Ovi Store. You're basically an air traffic controller and helping land the planes. Simple game but quite addictive to play against friends who just aren't as nimble. Gaming addiction classified as disorder by WHO :)

Works well on the N97 mini anyway...

G_2010, Jan 1, 2018
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    What is the "Candy crush App" in my services and how do I get rid of it

It's a game. A very popular game. Addictive. It's an app that you can uninstall.

BulldogXX, Jan 1, 2018
  4. axe0 New Member

axe0, Jan 2, 2018
  5. radiohowie, Jan 3, 2018
  6. FerchogtX Win User
    I'm not an addict!!! I just play like... 18 hours a day! I sit on my WC to not loose time taking a dump... excersice? Is't the Wii Trainer Girl supposed to help me on that? I'm covered! :V

I'm definetely not an addict... OH NO!!! I'm distracted by a second and now I have to restart the level again... excuse me... :V

FerchogtX, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Gaming addiction classified as disorder by WHO - Similar Threads - Gaming addiction classified

2. classify Whql traffic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    classify Whql traffic: I am running into issues with the OffloadChecksum test in the WHQL test. I want to be able to classify that traffic on the NIC so I can monitor stats etc. Is there a way to distinguish WHQL traffic, e.g. via specific UDP ports or application-layer protocol identification?...
  3. classify Whql traffic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    classify Whql traffic: I am running into issues with the OffloadChecksum test in the WHQL test. I want to be able to classify that traffic on the NIC so I can monitor stats etc. Is there a way to distinguish WHQL traffic, e.g. via specific UDP ports or application-layer protocol identification?...
  4. classify WHQL test traffic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    classify WHQL test traffic: I am running into issues with the OffloadChecksum test in the WHQL test. I want to be able to classify that traffic on the NIC so I can monitor stats etc. Is there a way to distinguish WHQL traffic, e.g. via specific UDP ports or application-layer protocol identification?...
  5. Keyboard and mouse for people with movement disorders?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard and mouse for people with movement disorders?: I just wanted to know what does windows 10 offer for people who have difficulty using the keyboard and mouse. I tried searching for a way to use my phone (because it is easier to use) as a pc keyboard but I don’t want to install software from a random company. I mainly have...
  6. battery disorder

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    battery disorder: hey I have a battery charging problem. my laptop runs when I plugin charger but it is not charging battery. my laptop's battery has no any problem. But now it is not charging on plugin of charger. I hope you will hep me in detecting issue.....
  7. Printer classified as "Unspecified" and displayed as "Device"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer classified as "Unspecified" and displayed as "Device": I know this has been asked alot because I have found threads with related question but I haven't found any solution with my problem. I have been using printers EPSON L565 and EPSON WorkForce Pro WF-C869R but I got new printer EPSON L5190 last October 2019 so stopped using...
  8. Who's up for a game of "What is it?"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Who's up for a game of "What is it?": Can anyone explain what "AppXManifest.xml" is ??? Does it come from Microsoft Office or is it someone trying to use the Microsoft name to get people to trust them ?...
  9. Acute child gaming addiction vs Microsoft Policy (aaaggghhh!!)

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Acute child gaming addiction vs Microsoft Policy (aaaggghhh!!): Hi All First time question from me and it's not straightforward, but I'll try to be as succinct as I can.... My partner’s 12 year old son has an acute gaming addiction (Fortnite, etc.). They live in Finland, me in the UK so I'm largely trying to deal with the issue from...
  10. Acute child gaming addiction/fraudulent account vs Microsoft Policy (aaaggghhh!!)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acute child gaming addiction/fraudulent account vs Microsoft Policy (aaaggghhh!!): Hi All First time question from me and it's not straightforward, but I'll try to be as succinct as I can.... My partner’s 12 year old son has an acute gaming addiction (Fortnite, etc.). They live in Finland, me in the UK so I'm largely trying to deal with the issue from...