Windows 10: Gaming addiction classified as disorder by WHO

Discus and support Gaming addiction classified as disorder by WHO in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Its 11th International Classification of Diseases (ICD) will include the condition "gaming disorder". The draft document describes it as a pattern... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Gaming addiction classified as disorder by WHO

Read more: Gaming addiction classified as disorder by WHO - BBC News

:)

Brink, Jan 1, 2018
  2. G_2010 Win User

N97 mini Tips

I would also recommend the Airport game found on the Ovi Store. You're basically an air traffic controller and helping land the planes. Simple game but quite addictive to play against friends who just aren't as nimble. Gaming addiction classified as disorder by WHO :)

Works well on the N97 mini anyway...

G_2010, Jan 1, 2018
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    What is the "Candy crush App" in my services and how do I get rid of it

It's a game. A very popular game. Addictive. It's an app that you can uninstall.

BulldogXX, Jan 1, 2018
  4. axe0 New Member

axe0, Jan 2, 2018
  5. radiohowie, Jan 3, 2018
  6. FerchogtX Win User
    I'm not an addict!!! I just play like... 18 hours a day! I sit on my WC to not loose time taking a dump... excersice? Is't the Wii Trainer Girl supposed to help me on that? I'm covered! :V

I'm definetely not an addict... OH NO!!! I'm distracted by a second and now I have to restart the level again... excuse me... :V

FerchogtX, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Gaming addiction classified as disorder by WHO - Similar Threads - Gaming addiction classified

2. Who's up for a game of "What is it?"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Who's up for a game of "What is it?": Can anyone explain what "AppXManifest.xml" is ??? Does it come from Microsoft Office or is it someone trying to use the Microsoft name to get people to trust them ?...
  3. How to know who redeemed a game code?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to know who redeemed a game code?: Five years ago I purchased Minecraft for my PC. I only just realized it includes Minecraft for Windows 10. When I tried to redeem it, it says it has already been used. I checked all of my Microsoft accounts and none of them have Minecraft in the app library. I think it may...
  4. Classifying Windows updates in common deployment tools

in Windows 10 News
    Classifying Windows updates in common deployment tools: If you utilize automated update deployment tools, such as Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) or System Center Configuration Manager, you likely use automatic rules to streamline the approval and deployment of Windows updates. Using the correct update classification is,...
  5. Who Is Janice?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Who Is Janice?: So for the last two days, I have been trying to contact MS Support in the UK. I put failed attempts yesterday down to it being a Bank Holiday but was expecting better luck today. So this is how it went 1) Dialled 0344 800 2400 (the UK support number) 2) Automated voice...
  6. Acute child gaming addiction vs Microsoft Policy (aaaggghhh!!)

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Acute child gaming addiction vs Microsoft Policy (aaaggghhh!!): Hi All First time question from me and it's not straightforward, but I'll try to be as succinct as I can.... My partner’s 12 year old son has an acute gaming addiction (Fortnite, etc.). They live in Finland, me in the UK so I'm largely trying to deal with the issue from...
  7. Acute child gaming addiction/fraudulent account vs Microsoft Policy (aaaggghhh!!)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acute child gaming addiction/fraudulent account vs Microsoft Policy (aaaggghhh!!): Hi All First time question from me and it's not straightforward, but I'll try to be as succinct as I can.... My partner’s 12 year old son has an acute gaming addiction (Fortnite, etc.). They live in Finland, me in the UK so I'm largely trying to deal with the issue from...
  8. Who is Cortana?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Who is Cortana?: This Cortana feature seems like some kind of joke. Just installed Win10. Now, everytime my laptop goes to sleep, I have to re-boot to get it going again. I asked Cortana why, and the answer came back with a link to the Beatles' "Why Don't We Do It In the Road"... 39076
  9. who's in charge of graphics

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    who's in charge of graphics: i recently purchased a new Toshiba laptop and am curious as to who's chip is in charge Intel or Nvidia i have updated the physic's and such from Nvidea and also the Intel stuff as updates are avail below are the spec's Satellite S55-C5360 System Type Notebook...
  10. Microsoft's 2015 reorg: Who's in, who's out

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft's 2015 reorg: Who's in, who's out: Microsoft's fiscal 2015 is winding down, which means, as usual, it's time for another company reorg. CEO Satya Nadella notified company employees of the newest tweaks to the corporate structure via a June 17 memo (which Microsoft has posted on its Web site). A number of...