Windows 10: gaming adds

Discus and support gaming adds in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have played solitaire collection for a long time but a few weeks ago I started getting bomb - barded with gaming adds that do on for 45 sec + How do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by rumbo7890, Apr 12, 2020.

1. rumbo7890 Win User

gaming adds

I have played solitaire collection for a long time but a few weeks ago I started getting bomb - barded with gaming adds that do on for 45 sec +

How do I stop these annoying adds - I have add- blocker plus installed with all 4 boxes ticked

These adds usually come on when starting new solitaire game - Can you help please

:)

rumbo7890, Apr 12, 2020

2. Where are my downloaded Games?

Hi Brandon,

Games downloaded from the Microsoft Store website or through the Windows Store app are added in the Xbox app's Game list. To access this, kindly perform the following steps:

• Select the Start button, then select Xbox.
    • Sign in using the Microsoft account you've used to download the game.
    • Select My games. Games you have on that device will appear there.

If you can't see the game, it may be because the game was not automatically added on your Game list. To add it, proceed with the steps below:

• Select the Start button, then select Xbox.
    • Sign in using the Microsoft account you've used to download the game.
    • Select My games.
    • Select Add a game from your PC.
    • You'll see a scrollable list of all Win32 games and programs that have
      Start
      menu shortcuts. From the list, find Solitaire HD and add it to your
      My games menu so you can quickly browse for and launch the game.
    • Once you've selected your choices, select Add selected games at the bottom of the pop-up window.

Don't forget to notify us with the results. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Apr 12, 2020
  3. MilkyWay Win User
    TPU all time classic pc games

ill add coh to the list then i guess since its a good game i dunno if id call it a classic but it got high reviews and it was suggested to be add

that marine half life expansion was opposing force a pure wanna get that game and play it again now *Laugh :laugh:

MilkyWay, Apr 12, 2020
  4. gaming adds

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

gaming adds

1. gaming adds - Similar Threads - gaming adds

2. I have paid with a credit card to have the adds removed from my casual games BUT they...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have paid with a credit card to have the adds removed from my casual games BUT they...: I have paid the price to have the adds removed from my Microsoft Casual Games.They continue to have the adds that I paid to have removed.PLEASE REMOVE THE ADDS!!!!! er...
  3. I have paid with a credit card to have the adds removed from my casual games BUT they...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have paid with a credit card to have the adds removed from my casual games BUT they...: I have paid the price to have the adds removed from my Microsoft Casual Games.They continue to have the adds that I paid to have removed.PLEASE REMOVE THE ADDS!!!!! er...
  4. why ant I play solitair any more. I just keeps going to adds for other games continually

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why ant I play solitair any more. I just keeps going to adds for other games continually: Why can O not play solitaire anymore. It just keeps continually going to adds for other games and solitaire will not come up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-ant-i-play-solitair-any-more-i-just-keeps/8a6e9205-afbd-4a72-8448-07b14ae04b4e
  5. why ant I play solitair any more. I just keeps going to adds for other games continually

why ant I play solitair any more. I just keeps going to adds for other games continually: Why can O not play solitaire anymore. It just keeps continually going to adds for other games and solitaire will not come up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-ant-i-play-solitair-any-more-i-just-keeps/8a6e9205-afbd-4a72-8448-07b14ae04b4e
  6. why ant I play solitair any more. I just keeps going to adds for other games continually

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Microsoft adds games that you can play without download to the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft adds games that you can play without download to the Microsoft Store: Microsoft has just launched a new feature in the official Microsoft Store that allows users to play games instantly on the Store. Select games do not have to be installed anymore to start playing them. One of the ideas behind the feature is to use the feature to preview...
  8. PLEASE ADD MORE PAYMENT METHODS. THIS IS REALLY FRUSTRATING I AM TRYING TO GET GAME PASS...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    PLEASE ADD MORE PAYMENT METHODS. THIS IS REALLY FRUSTRATING I AM TRYING TO GET GAME PASS...: I AM A REGULAR GAME PASS SUBSCRIBER BUT LAST COUPLE OF MONTH AS OF I WAS TRAVELLING, DID NOT USE IT. NOW AFTER COMING BACK I HAVE TRIED AT LEAST 4 CARDS AND TWO OF THEM EVEN GOT ME TO BANK WEBSITE AND RECIEVED THE OTP AS WELL BUT THEN IT JUST SAYS WE COULDNT GET ANY...
  9. PLEASE ADD MORE PAYMENT METHODS. THIS IS REALLY FRUSTRATING I AM TRYING TO GET GAME PASS...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLEASE ADD MORE PAYMENT METHODS. THIS IS REALLY FRUSTRATING I AM TRYING TO GET GAME PASS...: I AM A REGULAR GAME PASS SUBSCRIBER BUT LAST COUPLE OF MONTH AS OF I WAS TRAVELLING, DID NOT USE IT. NOW AFTER COMING BACK I HAVE TRIED AT LEAST 4 CARDS AND TWO OF THEM EVEN GOT ME TO BANK WEBSITE AND RECIEVED THE OTP AS WELL BUT THEN IT JUST SAYS WE COULDNT GET ANY...
  10. PLEASE ADD MORE PAYMENT METHODS. THIS IS REALLY FRUSTRATING I AM TRYING TO GET GAME PASS...