Windows 10: Gaming connection problem

Discus and support Gaming connection problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi I was having a problem with my ping when I'm playing games, but my internet connection is okay when I browse and such how do I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ZurinSnepai, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Gaming connection problem

Hi
    I was having a problem with my ping when I'm playing games, but my internet connection is okay when I browse and such how do I fix this?

:)

ZurinSnepai, Oct 18, 2020
  2. David Haz Win User

WiFi Connection Problem

Hello Claire,

For us to isolate the issue you are experiencing, kindly respond to the questions below:

• When did the issue started?
    • Have you made any software or hardware changes to your device prior to the issue?

As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problem. Here's how to run the troubleshooter:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Network troubleshooter, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that resolves the problem.

David Haz, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Regarding microsoft games for windows live, cannot connect

Hi Prince,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why your Windows Live Game is not working on your Windows 10 computer. For us to properly assist you with this concern, we need to verify the following:

• Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

In the meantime, we recommend that you check out the link below for troubleshooting steps that can help resolve this issue.

Troubleshoot Games for Windows Live connection problems

Wilfred Mac, Oct 18, 2020
  4. Gaming connection problem

full screen problem in gaming

Hello Ganesh,

It's unfortunate that you are facing issues with the display in Windows 10. We'll certainly assist you with this.

We appreciate your efforts in trying to resolve the issue.

Share this information to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Is the issue particular to that game or other games also?
    This issue could occur if the your playing a game at a different resolution than the desktop resolution.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: I suggest you to check the resolution of the game as well as the resolution with in the computer and see if you are able to play the games in full screen.

Step 2: I suggest you to follow the below link to troubleshoot the issues related to DirectX graphics and gaming on Windows 10.

DirectX Graphics and Gaming

Also,

Troubleshoot games

You can install Windows 8/8.1 drivers in compatibility mode from Manufacturer's website, if there are no Windows 10 compatible drivers.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Download the updated driver from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right click the driver installation file and select Properties then tap or click the
      Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the driver and check.
    Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

Gaming connection problem

1. Gaming connection problem - Similar Threads - Gaming connection problem

2. Problem in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem in games: When im launching a fullscreen game my monitor is starting to go crazy is swithing black like 1 second boom black screen normal boom black screen its switching like this please help it happens too when im moving cursor...
  3. Problem in games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem in games: When im launching a fullscreen game my monitor is starting to go crazy is swithing black like 1 second boom black screen normal boom black screen its switching like this please help it happens too when im moving cursor...
  4. Gaming Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming Problem: In certain games, the entire system locks up completely and the keyboard and mouse are unresponsive.Here are the things I tried so far:Check Disk: No corruptionsMemory Diagnostics: No Memory ErrorsWindows Clean install: No effectHere is my System Info:Overview Computer model:...
  5. Connection Problems in Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connection Problems in Games: I got my Computer about 4-5 Months ago.After some Days i got Connection Problems in Games, but only in Games.My Connection when i download something is fine and i can watch all video perfectly good without a problem.But in games i always have problems. For example, when i...
  6. Connection Problems in Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connection Problems in Games: I got my Computer about 4-5 Months ago.After some Days i got Connection Problems in Games, but only in Games.My Connection when i download something is fine and i can watch all video perfectly good without a problem.But in games i always have problems. For example, when i...
  7. Connection Problems in Games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Problem Connecting Internet in PGA Tour 2K21 Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem Connecting Internet in PGA Tour 2K21 Game: cant connect to internet inside game so no career mode. [Original Title: cant connect to internet,inside the game] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-connecting-internet-in-pga-tour-2k21-game/f31c7102-cc28-4b9d-b6c3-91d4670fb2bf
  9. Connection problems that make the game launcher error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connection problems that make the game launcher error: I have downloaded 3 game launchers and can't but have the same reason about connection, I've searched on Google and YouTube and can't, I haven't found a way out, does anyone know how this happens, what's the solution?...
  10. problem on gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem on gaming: i have installed windows 10 on my PC. I checked dxdiag for dx version i have version 12,but i cant play nfs most wanted 2012 and gta sanadreas wat can i do to play them...