Windows 10: Gaming controller goes missing from Bluetooth Devices

Discus and support Gaming controller goes missing from Bluetooth Devices in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am connecting my Scuf Gaming Controller into my PC. Recognizes then adds to my Bluetooth Devices then disappears after 20-30 seconds. Super... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KevinDaniels3, May 17, 2021.

1. Gaming controller goes missing from Bluetooth Devices

I am connecting my Scuf Gaming Controller into my PC. Recognizes then adds to my Bluetooth Devices then disappears after 20-30 seconds. Super frustrating after I've downloaded all drivers, restarted PC, restarted Controller. Nothing seems to work. Anyone else have this issue?

:)

KevinDaniels3, May 17, 2021

2. Game controller ID settings

Hi Joe,

Thank you for the update. I understand your concern.

I would suggest you to look for the Devices settings in Control Panel and check if the game controllers are listed. If so, refer to the following steps to alter the settings and check if these are helpful in resolving your issue.

a. Right click on one of your game controllers and click Game Controller Settings. Note where in the list it is. If it is not at the top proceed to the next step.

b. Right click and remove all your other controllers (not the 360/gamepad) and let them reinstall automatically.

c. Once complete right click and check the list again and see if the 360 controller/gamepad is at the top. If so, give the game another try and see if it detects your controller.

If the issue still persists, restart your console and then try to reconnect your controller.

Hope this information is helpful. Please post back your results for further assistance.

Harkanwar Singh, May 17, 2021
  3. Naresh_K Win User
    Bluetooth Device Control

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Usually you are able to play music from your phone on your Computer. You will need to pair the phone first and if A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) support is available on the phone, it will show an option to Play
    Music under Audio and Video operation section. Click on the link to activate the control. To check the options, please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Control panel (by searching it on start menu).
    2. Then click on Devices.
    3. Right click on the phone which is already paired. If the phone is not paired (not connected via Bluetooth), please pair it.
    4. Then click on Bluetooth
      Operations.
    5. You should be able to view all the Bluetooth Device Operations and Settings.

Hope it helps.

Naresh_K, May 17, 2021
  4. Gaming controller goes missing from Bluetooth Devices

Cannot use bluetooth device

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ameneses54, May 17, 2021
Thema:

Gaming controller goes missing from Bluetooth Devices

1. Gaming controller goes missing from Bluetooth Devices - Similar Threads - Gaming controller goes

2. Bluetooth missing from device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth missing from device manager: so yeah when im playing dota 2, suddenly my wireless keyboard got disconnected, and then i realize that the bluetooth function is went gone, the turn on and off went missing, and also there is no bluetooth driver in the device manageri dont have any clue to what happened,...
  3. Bluetooth is missing from device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth is missing from device manager: Hi,I recently switched from Ubuntu 20.04 to Windows 11. It was working fine but suddenly my Bluetooth stopped working. Its icon is missing.imageThis is also missing the turn on button from setting Bluetooth & device settings. this is so strange because it was working properly...
  4. Bluetooth missing from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth missing from Device Manager: I'm not entirely sure what happened but I left my PC on a Windows Defender Full Scan before I went away for 15minutes. My PC was shut down when I was back and after turning it on, the Bluetooth icon disappeared and I couldn't find it in device manager unless I click "show...
  5. Bluetooth missing from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth missing from Device Manager: I'm not entirely sure what happened but I left my PC on a Windows Defender Full Scan before I went away for 15minutes. My PC was shut down when I was back and after turning it on, the Bluetooth icon disappeared and I couldn't find it in device manager unless I click "show...
  6. Bluetooth missing from device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth missing from device: Hello, I have lenovo thinkpad T410, Windows 10 64 bit. and bluetooth missing from my device. 1- I installed bluetooth from lenovo website but still the same problem disappear from Device Manager 2- I troubleshooting bluetooth but still the same problem. 3- I don't...
  7. Bluetooth is missing from Device Manager

Bluetooth is missing from Device Manager: I've been having issues with my laptop suddenly thinking it doesn't support bluetooth. I've tried all the options I can find including running the troubleshooter, telling device manager to show hidden items, downloading and installing the latest drivers from the laptop...
  8. Bluetooth missing from device manager

Bluetooth missing from device manager: In the middle of listening to my bluetooth speaker last night, I went to unpair the speaker, windows said I could not remove the device. At this time I noticed the button to enable or disable bluetooth was no longer there. Also the bluetooth icon in the system tray...
  9. Bluetooth missing from device manager

Bluetooth missing from device manager: Hello, I recently started using my bluetooth on my laptop and one morning after booting up my devices could no longer connect. My bluetooth could initially be found by viewing hidden devices, but running the troubleshooter would simply state that bluetooth is not available...
  10. Bluetooth goes missing.

Bluetooth goes missing.: Can anyone help me to resolve a BLUE TOOTH problem? I have problems with my blue tooth facility on my Toshiba Satellite laptop. It has disappeared from my laptop and is no longer listed in “SETTINGS/DEVICES” I have however found that I can go to DEVICE MANAGER/BLUE...