Windows 10: Gaming damage a PC

Discus and support Gaming damage a PC in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi I bought a laptop lenove by the name Windows 10, i3, 2.20 GHz for my study but I was also using it for gaming, i installed PES GAME but I was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Wycliffe, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Wycliffe Win User

Gaming damage a PC

Hi
    I bought a laptop lenove by the name Windows 10, i3, 2.20 GHz for my study but I was also using it for gaming, i installed PES GAME but I was running good, to my surprised one day I leave the PC on with game for 1 hr when I was coming back I notice the LCD color has changed to pink and it developed some line so what is the main cause

:)

Wycliffe, Sep 10, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Playing Games and Damaging My PC

Hi Jonah

Your laptop will play that game, no problem

It sill not damage your system at all . ..

The only thing I would suggest is getting a game controller, constant hammering away at your keyboard will not be good for that in the long run . . .

DaveM121, Sep 10, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 10, 2020
  4. Gaming damage a PC

pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

Gaming damage a PC

1. Gaming damage a PC - Similar Threads - Gaming damage

2. problem opening games or apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    problem opening games or apps: I'm having a problem when i open steam games or apps or what ever , it point's to my browser instead of opening my game or app. I tried system restore , i tried sfc command , tried virus scan , tried resetting my apps nothing seems to fix my problem , is there some thing...
  3. Installing downloaded version of MSFS 2020 over Game Pass for PC version

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Installing downloaded version of MSFS 2020 over Game Pass for PC version: I have been using the Game Pass for PC version of MSFS 2020 Standard for the last month to try the new version of the game. I now wish to purchase, download and install the Premium Edition of MSFS 2020 to replace/overlay/convert the Game Pass version. Are there any...
  4. I was playing a game and all my applications slid to the left, they are still open but not...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I was playing a game and all my applications slid to the left, they are still open but not...: Please help submitted by /u/FatBoiHippo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ixbzpk/i_was_playing_a_game_and_all_my_applications_slid/
  5. Games crash reliably after a few seconds with "nvlddmkm" error in event log, if FPS...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games crash reliably after a few seconds with "nvlddmkm" error in event log, if FPS...: Hello there, I´ve been trying to fix this issue for a few months now without any success. If Fps arent locked, all tested games crash after just a few seconds or a minute at max. Witcher 3, Doom Eternal, Horizon Zero Dawn, Ark Survival Evolved, Shodow of War My Setup:...
  6. Game Pass

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Game Pass: So I got Discord Nitro and I tried activating the code I got and it says this: Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page. Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different...
  7. Cannot do gaming without system crashes. You're sued for damage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot do gaming without system crashes. You're sued for damage: This is it I am fed up with the random crashes windows 10 gets from updates you're sued for damaging my computer and users will be sued for hacking into my computer and forcing a Blue Screen....
  8. Playing Games and Damaging My PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing Games and Damaging My PC: I just got myself Star Wars: The Old Republic for my Thinkpad E580, but now I'm worried I will damage my PC if I play that MMO. Can someone help me with the problem? This is a link to my PC specs:...
  9. Will Playing Games Damage My PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will Playing Games Damage My PC: I just started playing the MMO Eve Online with my new ThinkPad E580. But I'm also worried about damaging my PC's internal components because of playing that game, as I have broken a PC by playing SWTOR (another MMO). Can someone help me with this problem? This is a link to my...
  10. Can gaming damage my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can gaming damage my laptop?: Hi, I just got a new laptop, the HP Pavilion 15 Power (i5 7300HQ, GTX 1050, 8gb ram). Basically it is for my study but I know it can run games quite well. Could gaming on my laptop do any damage? I tried GTA V and it worked really good with most settings on high. The...