Windows 10: Gaming damage a PC

Discus and support Gaming damage a PC in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi I bought a laptop lenove by the name Windows 10, i3, 2.20 GHz for my study but I was also using it for gaming, i installed PES GAME but I was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Wycliffe, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Wycliffe Win User

Gaming damage a PC

Hi
    I bought a laptop lenove by the name Windows 10, i3, 2.20 GHz for my study but I was also using it for gaming, i installed PES GAME but I was running good, to my surprised one day I leave the PC on with game for 1 hr when I was coming back I notice the LCD color has changed to pink and it developed some line so what is the main cause

:)

Wycliffe, Sep 10, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Playing Games and Damaging My PC

Hi Jonah

Your laptop will play that game, no problem

It sill not damage your system at all . ..

The only thing I would suggest is getting a game controller, constant hammering away at your keyboard will not be good for that in the long run . . .

DaveM121, Sep 10, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 10, 2020
  4. Gaming damage a PC

pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

Gaming damage a PC

1. Gaming damage a PC - Similar Threads - Gaming damage

2. virus damaged my lap ,how can i repair files ,videos ,picture ,documents games ,the steam...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    virus damaged my lap ,how can i repair files ,videos ,picture ,documents games ,the steam...: virus from game i downloaded did damage videos ,pictures ,documents ,files ,games, and the steam file , how can i repair all of them , i downloaded many tools to repair but nothing works...
  3. virus damaged my lap ,how can i repair files ,videos ,picture ,documents games ,the steam...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    virus damaged my lap ,how can i repair files ,videos ,picture ,documents games ,the steam...: virus from game i downloaded did damage videos ,pictures ,documents ,files ,games, and the steam file , how can i repair all of them , i downloaded many tools to repair but nothing works...
  4. virus damaged my lap ,how can i repair files ,videos ,picture ,documents games ,the steam...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is it safe to overclock your CPU or GPU on a gaming laptop? Will it damage the laptop? I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it safe to overclock your CPU or GPU on a gaming laptop? Will it damage the laptop? I...: Some people say that it will do damage to your laptop, others say that it is safe. I use MSI Afterburner and QuickCPU. I only overclock it +50 for each....
  6. Is it safe to overclock your CPU or GPU on a gaming laptop? Will it damage the laptop? I...

Is it safe to overclock your CPU or GPU on a gaming laptop? Will it damage the laptop? I...: Some people say that it will do damage to your laptop, others say that it is safe. I use MSI Afterburner and QuickCPU. I only overclock it +50 for each....
  7. Whenever I shoot, reload, or take damage my game freezes for a second or two

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I shoot, reload, or take damage my game freezes for a second or two: I was playing the game World War Z last night but I slept and came back in the morning and the game has been having this problem. I have updated my game drivers and restarted my computer multiple times. The game works fine whenever I am walking around but it spikes whenever a...
  8. Whenever I shoot, reload, or take damage my game freezes for a second or two

Whenever I shoot, reload, or take damage my game freezes for a second or two: I was playing the game World War Z last night but I slept and came back in the morning and the game has been having this problem. I have updated my game drivers and restarted my computer multiple times. The game works fine whenever I am walking around but it spikes whenever a...
  9. Forza Motorsport 5 damaged game files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Motorsport 5 damaged game files?: Tried to start FM5. Popup window states it is unable to start it and to reinstall at the store. Try to start from the store, error code 0x80080204. try to uninstall game, same error code. took to the forums and found a series of steps to attempt a fix. The last one involved...
  10. Forza Motorsport 5 damaged game files?

Forza Motorsport 5 damaged game files?: Tried to start FM5. Popup window states it is unable to start it and to reinstall at the store. Try to start from the store, error code 0x80080204. try to uninstall game, same error code. took to the forums and found a series of steps to attempt a fix. The last one involved...