Windows 10: Gaming Error

Discus and support Gaming Error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I keep getting this error any ideas Log Name: Application Source: tmpid Date: 12/13/2019 9:12:16 PM Event ID: 2 Task... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BobBurlew, Dec 13, 2019.

1. BobBurlew Win User

Gaming Error

I keep getting this error any ideas

Log Name: Application
    Source: tmpid
    Date: 12/13/2019 9:12:16 PM
    Event ID: 2
    Task Category: None
    Level: Error
    Keywords: Classic
    User: N/A
    Computer: Bobgaming
    Description:
    The description for Event ID 2 from source tmpid cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

CDIEffectDriver::CDIEffectDriver() CoInitialize() FAILED, ret:0x80010106, GLE:0, proc:C:\Program Files (x86)\iRacing\iRacingSim64DX11.exe

The specified resource type cannot be found in the image file

Event Xml:
    <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    <System>
    <Provider Name="tmpid" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="49152">2</EventID>
    <Level>2</Level>
    <Task>0</Task>
    <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2019-12-14T02:12:16.307969600Z" />
    <EventRecordID>1717</EventRecordID>
    <Channel>Application</Channel>
    <Computer>Bobgaming</Computer>
    <Security />
    </System>
    <EventData>
    <Data>CDIEffectDriver::CDIEffectDriver() CoInitialize() FAILED, ret:0x80010106, GLE:0, proc:C:\Program Files (x86)\iRacing\iRacingSim64DX11.exe</Data>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

:)

BobBurlew, Dec 13, 2019

2. 0xc000007b error of games

Hi Giuliano,

The error that you received usually appear when you're trying to run a 32-bit application or program on a 64-bit operating system. This may also appear when you're not running the application as administrator or there could be other software with virus infection
    or corrupted files that are causing this issue.

For us to isolate and address this problem, we would like to know the following:

• Were you able to open those games before?
    • If yes, were there any changes made or updates installed before you start receiving this error?
    • What were the changes made or updates installed?

Noting the troubleshooting steps that you've already tried, we suggest uninstalling and reinstalling one of the games in which the error appears and see if you still encounter the same error after the reinstallation.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Dec 13, 2019
  3. Error Code On Store

Hi Nixodus,

To download a game without this error, we suggest that you try resetting the Windows store with the following steps:

• Press Windows Key + R.
    • Type, WSReset.exe, then hit enter.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Dec 13, 2019
  4. Gaming Error

Error on Gaming. Help please!

Hi Mike,

To assist you better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Is the issue particular to all games?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • From when are you facing this issue?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card driver by following the steps provided below and check for status.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

For your reference:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14238/windows-10-troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 13, 2019
Thema:

Gaming Error

1. Gaming Error - Similar Threads - Gaming Error

2. Kernel-Power 41 Error while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel-Power 41 Error while gaming: I have been having issues while playing games on my PC recently and its left me confused and not sure what to do from here. This has now started to hapopen randomly and even not when just playing games however, my PC will shut itself off and restart, I check the logs and...
  3. Kernel-Power 41 Error while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernel-Power 41 Error while gaming: I have been having issues while playing games on my PC recently and its left me confused and not sure what to do from here. This has now started to hapopen randomly and even not when just playing games however, my PC will shut itself off and restart, I check the logs and...
  4. Realtek Gaming 2.5 GbE Family Controller Driver Error Code 56

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Gaming 2.5 GbE Family Controller Driver Error Code 56: Hi,I am experiencing a problem with my Realtek Gaming 2.5 GbE Family Controller. Whenever I update to the latest driver, I receive a Windows error code 56. I have tried all the common solutions I found online, including updating chipset drivers, BIOS, CMD commands and...
  5. Realtek Gaming 2.5 GbE Family Controller Driver Error Code 56

Realtek Gaming 2.5 GbE Family Controller Driver Error Code 56: Hi,I am experiencing a problem with my Realtek Gaming 2.5 GbE Family Controller. Whenever I update to the latest driver, I receive a Windows error code 56. I have tried all the common solutions I found online, including updating chipset drivers, BIOS, CMD commands and...
  6. Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...: Hi, so I own an Asus TUF F-15 for over 2 years but since from the start of 2023 I'm getting a random disconnect from wifi, my laptop suddenly like in a freeze like state and usually it will end up with BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation. I've tried using an usb wireless adapter to...
  7. Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...: Hi, so I own an Asus TUF F-15 for over 2 years but since from the start of 2023 I'm getting a random disconnect from wifi, my laptop suddenly like in a freeze like state and usually it will end up with BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation. I've tried using an usb wireless adapter to...
  8. Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...

9. How can I fix my PC from crashing on games randomly/browser error occured?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix my PC from crashing on games randomly/browser error occured?: Hello, Ive had my NZXT Pre built PC for about a year now and Im starting to have some random issues now like random crashes on my games such as Tarkov for example any other unity games and Call of Duty, I dont get blue screens but my game will just freeze and close. Some...
  10. How can I fix my PC from crashing on games randomly/browser error occured?

How can I fix my PC from crashing on games randomly/browser error occured?: Hello, Ive had my NZXT Pre built PC for about a year now and Im starting to have some random issues now like random crashes on my games such as Tarkov for example any other unity games and Call of Duty, I dont get blue screens but my game will just freeze and close. Some...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows gaming error

2. CDIEffectDriver::CDIEffectDriver() CoInitialize() FAILED ret:0x80010106 GLE:0 proc:C:\Program Files (x86)\iRacing\iRacingSim64DX11.exe The specified resource type cannot be found in the image file