Windows 10: Gaming, everthing is Ctrl

Discus and support Gaming, everthing is Ctrl in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello "everyone", When I am gaming, sometimes everything is Ctrl. And there is no way to get it back to normal. But when I press Windows + Alt +... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BrandAniac, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Gaming, everthing is Ctrl

Hello "everyone",

When I am gaming, sometimes everything is Ctrl.

And there is no way to get it back to normal.

But when I press Windows + Alt + Ctrl + Tab, than it works again but some keys don't work anymore than.

Even when I play a game that doesn't need quick pressing it happens.

I would like to know what this is and how to get rid/disable it!

sincerely,

Brandon

:)

BrandAniac, Jan 16, 2020
  2. Eric Ber Win User

ctrl alt del to logon

Hi Diane,

Conflicts with the user account settings is one of the possible reasons why the secure sign-in option is enabled on your computer even if the box in the settings is not checked. I would suggest that you enable and disable the
    Require users to press Ctrl+Alt+Delete. You can follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key + R.
    • Type control userpasswords2 or netplwiz and press the Enter key.
    • Click the Advanced tab.
    • Under Secure sign-in, check the Require users to press Ctrl + Alt + Delete checkbox.
    • Click Apply.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Open the same settings again and uncheck the Require users to press Ctrl + Alt + Delete checkbox and follow the
      steps 5 and 6.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Jan 16, 2020
  3. Why Windows 10 don't goes to login screen after CTRL+ALT+DELETE?

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

CTRL+ALT+DELETE will open you log-in screen in Windows 10 too. I suggest you to try pressing
    Ctrl+SHIFT+Esc key and check if it opens the Task manager. If issue persist, I suggest you to try below given steps and check if it works.

This issue may occur due to some system file corruption.
    I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.
    • In Command prompt type sfc/scannow and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    • DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth
    • DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
      • Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.

Hope this information helps. Post back with updated issue details for further help.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Jan 16, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Gaming, everthing is Ctrl

Both CTRL keys not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• Do you get any error message?
    • Did you make any changes in your computer prior to this issue?

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

Method 1: To check if Ctrl keys work in Onscreen keyboard.

• Press Windows Key + R and type osk and hit Enter.
    Try using Ctrl keys and check if that helps.

if you still face the issue, try Method 2.

Method 2: Run the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with the Bluetooth adapter. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

• Restart your computer and check if the issue is resolved.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

Gaming, everthing is Ctrl

1. Gaming, everthing is Ctrl - Similar Threads - Gaming everthing Ctrl

2. Everthing got deleted from desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everthing got deleted from desktop: Everything is deleted from desktop checked in recycle bin but not availble and also created shortcut and draged but nothing is displayed on desktop..kindly help with solution...
  3. Everthing got deleted from desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Everthing got deleted from desktop: Everything is deleted from desktop checked in recycle bin but not availble and also created shortcut and draged but nothing is displayed on desktop..kindly help with solution...
  4. Everthing got deleted from desktop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows is keep going back to the previous page on everthing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is keep going back to the previous page on everthing: Windows keeps going back to the previous page on every application. For example in setting I would go to personalization but in 2 second it will change back to settings home page. This happened on everything; Discord, my 3 browsers, games, and of course my settings. It...
  6. Windows is keep going back to the previous page on everthing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows is keep going back to the previous page on everthing: Windows keeps going back to the previous page on every application. For example in setting I would go to personalization but in 2 second it will change back to settings home page. This happened on everything; Discord, my 3 browsers, games, and of course my settings. It...
  7. ctrl+c, ctrl+v, ctrl+z not working after installing windows 10. But ctrl+a and ctrl+s...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ctrl+c, ctrl+v, ctrl+z not working after installing windows 10. But ctrl+a and ctrl+s...: ctrl+c, ctrl+v, ctrl+z not working after installing windows 10. But ctrl+a and ctrl+s works. I fomatted my drive ad installed fresh windows 10. I also went through solutions provided on youtube and may forums for this issue, but none of them worked . Is there any solution to...
  8. Ctrl+C,Ctrl+V,Ctrl+Z not working

Ctrl+C,Ctrl+V,Ctrl+Z not working: Hi Community, -From last couple of days I am unable to used Ctrl+C,V,Z commands but able to use Ctrl+A,S commands. -I have tried to check driver updates,uninstalled device,used SFC /SCANNOW and later rebooted my device but of no use. -Please suggest a solution....
  9. Windows 10 Went into sleep mode and now everthing is zoomed in

Windows 10 Went into sleep mode and now everthing is zoomed in: Windows went into sleep mode for maybe 2 seconds before I clicked to wake it back up. When I did the youtube video started back up but only in audio and the whole page froze and dragged with the scroller. When I exited I had noticed that even the toolbar was zoomed in on and...
  10. Blue Tint Now Darkens Everthing

in Windows 10 Support
    Blue Tint Now Darkens Everthing: I woke up my computer from a a sleep state yesterday afternoon. A blue tint / haze darkened everything. I updated and restated last night and again this morning at at 4 am. Still the same. I am barely abbe to use the machine for the darkening. What am I to do? 88012