Windows 10: Gaming/ Fntic MiniStreak Keyboard not beeing seen by Windows after updates

Discus and support Gaming/ Fntic MiniStreak Keyboard not beeing seen by Windows after updates in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have bought this Fntic miniStreak Keyboard a few months ago, plugged it in, worked without a problem. In the previous , I think the may update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CatalinBuruiana, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Gaming/ Fntic MiniStreak Keyboard not beeing seen by Windows after updates

Hi, I have bought this Fntic miniStreak Keyboard a few months ago, plugged it in, worked without a problem.

In the previous , I think the may update windows simply won't recognise it when I started my computer in the morning. I've tried updating drivers/ removing / adding devices , nothing worked.

My previous keyboard which I had for a couple of years still works, I'm using it now to make this post and search for solutions.

There was an update today, the 2004 version in which I was hopping this problem would go away, still nothing.

The miniStreak works fine on my Girlfriends computer which has a different and older version of Windows.

Is there anything else besides a full rollback and probably going back to windows 7 because windows 10 seems to only have more problems with every update they make.

:)

CatalinBuruiana, Jun 21, 2020

2. Keyboard problem in Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if the issue persists when you connect another keyboard to your system.

If the issue is with the keyboard, then suggest you to update the keyboard drivers by following the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.

• Expand ‘Keyboard’ from the list.

• Right click on the driver and select ‘update driver software’ and follow the prompts.

Hope the information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Keyboard not working after Windows 10 Update

Hi,

Have you tried updating
    your mouse and keyboard driver? If not, we suggest you to do so. There is a possibility that the driver is not compatible with the new Windows 10 update. However, one
    of the workarounds that we suggest for your mouse and keyboard to work is to update the driver. If the symptom persist, you can run the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter. To run the Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On your search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Change the view to
      View all.

• Choose
      Hardware and Devices
      and run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jun 21, 2020
  4. Rey Cam Win User

Gaming/ Fntic MiniStreak Keyboard not beeing seen by Windows after updates

Keyboard stops responding since last Windows update

Hi,

The latest update may have caused an altered setting in your keyboard configuration.
    Let us run the troubleshooter for Windows 10 keyboard to determine the cause of the issue and fix it.

Kindly follow the steps below:

• Select
      Start
      (Windows logo on the lower left corner of your screen).
    • Click
      Settings.
    • Click
      on Update & security
    • Choose
      Troubleshoot.
    • Under the
      Troubleshoot page, click on
      Keyboard, Find and fix problems with your computer's keyboard.
    • Then click on
      Run the troubleshooter.
    • Kindly check your basic keyboard functions (without the game on) and see if the issue was fixed.

If the issue persists you may also follow the steps under Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows.

If the above steps will not work, kindly get back to us with
    current version and build number of your Windows 10 Computer.

To know these details, follow the steps below:

• Select the
      Start
      button.

• Type
      About your PC.
    • Press
      Enter
      to find out the version and build number of your Windows 10 PC.

Let us know what happens after doing the above-mentioned troubleshooting steps.

Rey Cam, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

Gaming/ Fntic MiniStreak Keyboard not beeing seen by Windows after updates

1. Gaming/ Fntic MiniStreak Keyboard not beeing seen by Windows after updates - Similar Threads - Gaming Fntic MiniStreak

2. Bee Movie Game not starting because of black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bee Movie Game not starting because of black screen: I bought a game at the store, and I installed it. Afterward, I've downloaded a CD crack from here. After that, I started the game, but when I start, it shows black screen. I can't play it for the first time. Anyone got a plan for this?Thank youBest Wishes-Sajad Sadiq...
  3. Bee Movie Game not starting because of black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bee Movie Game not starting because of black screen: I bought a game at the store, and I installed it. Afterward, I've downloaded a CD crack from here. After that, I started the game, but when I start, it shows black screen. I can't play it for the first time. Anyone got a plan for this?Thank youBest Wishes-Sajad Sadiq...
  4. My updates seems not to beeing able to connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My updates seems not to beeing able to connect: Hello, i have an issue.Some how, i cant see the updates and the red exclamation mark always is showing, ever, even if i restart. i believed it may be cause for some kind of disconnection between server or something because its like its update but i cant find any other updates...
  5. My updates seems not to beeing able to connect

My updates seems not to beeing able to connect: Hello, i have an issue.Some how, i cant see the updates and the red exclamation mark always is showing, ever, even if i restart. i believed it may be cause for some kind of disconnection between server or something because its like its update but i cant find any other updates...
  6. My updates seems not to beeing able to connect

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Bee Link U55

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bee Link U55: My Beelink U55 mini pc had developed the when it crashes after a few minutes, there is only 4GB space left. Trying to reinstall Windows 10, I get to the partitions page and it will not allow me to delete any of the partitions. Booting the unit to the command line and using...
  8. Win10 2004 not beeing offered

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win10 2004 not beeing offered: I am still running 1909 on a dektop PC. In the past the feature updates have been offered via "looking for updates" shortly after release. Still waiting for the option to update to 2004. Normal behavior? submitted by /u/Blume747 [link] [comments]...
  9. Bubmle bee Alda

Bubmle bee Alda: I'm not sure is my instruction correct or not in bumble bee alda i want a guide ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bubmle-bee-alda/34230287-89f9-40b3-90c3-e6aabe01db05
  10. HDD CANNOT BE SEEN AFTER UPDATE!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDD CANNOT BE SEEN AFTER UPDATE!: after I updated my windows 10, my HDD cant be seen anymore.. And i tried some troubleshooting but... I have no idea what is this one. Can any one help me? I have very important files on it. Thank you very much...