Windows 10: Gaming Headset set up

Discus and support Gaming Headset set up in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a brand new Razor Nari Essential gaming headset. Im running on a acer nitro 5 gaming laptop with windows 10. For the life of me i cannot get my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TayaManago, Mar 23, 2021.

1. Gaming Headset set up

I have a brand new Razor Nari Essential gaming headset. Im running on a acer nitro 5 gaming laptop with windows 10. For the life of me i cannot get my mic to work at all. Ive went through all possible settings and still cant get it to go. The mic icon is showing the mic is active but no one can hear me still. Its a wireless headset and uses a usb plug in to send out its frequency to connect. Its says on the box compatiable with windows 10... im stumped at this point....

:)

TayaManago, Mar 23, 2021
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Gaming Headset set up :p

cadaveca, Mar 23, 2021
  3. G433 Gaming Headset Mic is not working

Hi,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the possible reasons why the mic on your headset is not working. To properly assist you with this concern, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you tried using a different headset and check if the issue persists?
    • Are you having the issue with all of your games and other applications?

In the meantime, we recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps provided on the link below.

Troubleshoot game audio or video issues on Windows 10

We're looking forward to your reply.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 23, 2021
  4. Dragondog Win User

Gaming Headset set up

G433 Gaming Headset Mic is not working

I have no problem with the audio, only with the mic.

I don't have another headset to check with.

I am having this issue in all games and applications.

Dragondog, Mar 23, 2021
Thema:

Gaming Headset set up

1. Gaming Headset set up - Similar Threads - Gaming Headset set

2. headset settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    headset settings: what setting do i change to get my headset to work with a laptop video. in devices? it works otherwise coming ffomr the laptop i have to chagne something. where?this is urgent please...
  3. headset settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    headset settings: what setting do i change to get my headset to work with a laptop video. in devices? it works otherwise coming ffomr the laptop i have to chagne something. where?this is urgent please...
  4. headset settings

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Accidentally set headset up as headphones Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally set headset up as headphones Windows 11: I was setting up my new headset on my Dell Inspiron and I accidentally selected headphones instead of headset and can't seem to change this. Any help would be great. Thanks....
  6. Accidentally set headset up as headphones Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidentally set headset up as headphones Windows 11: I was setting up my new headset on my Dell Inspiron and I accidentally selected headphones instead of headset and can't seem to change this. Any help would be great. Thanks....
  7. windows settings shut down & Headset W/ mic set up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows settings shut down & Headset W/ mic set up: My main problem is that I cant seem to get my mic from my headset to work for any of my programs even though the headset is selected for all of them. The mic is working, I can listen to myself when I go through the properties, but nothing else. I also tried to see if it was...
  8. Setting up Headset

Setting up Headset: Hi, Regarding sound, I have tried to use various 3.5mm headsets connected to an audio splitter plugged into the correct pink mic and green audio ports. The headsets all have a built in microphone, but I have no sound input or output whatsoever. Bluetooth headsets work...
  9. New Headset for Gaming

New Headset for Gaming: So I recently got some new headphones in and I use them to play games like Ovewatch. Well I cannot hear myself when I talk and for some Reason that really throws me off. Is there someway to turn that on so I can hear myself when I talk?...
  10. Headset option not showing up anywhere in settings or on pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Headset option not showing up anywhere in settings or on pc: Hi, I have my headphones with a microphone plugged in, but whenever I try recording anything or testing the microphone from the headset, it picks up my pc's microphone What should I do? It's like my pc ignores me whenever I try to speak into the headset microphone, and...