Windows 10: Gaming help

Discus and support Gaming help in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Sometimes when I play games I have the G700s mouse, when I press mouse button 4 and mouse button 5, clipboard pops up. The buttons aren't registering... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HarrisonMacalady, Jan 30, 2020.

1. Gaming help

Sometimes when I play games I have the G700s mouse, when I press mouse button 4 and mouse button 5, clipboard pops up.
    The buttons aren't registering anymore as MB4 and MB5, but rather both registering as the V key.
    This causes that annoying clipboard thing to pop up telling me too turn on clipboard. Every time I press the mouse button for whatever reason it pops up and I can't figure out why.
    Maybe my keyboard is in Alt Lock? I don't know how to change it.
    This is rendering games unplayable for me and I don't know what to do. I want off this ride, I need clipboard to shut up, this never happened with 7.

Gaming help 639fbf8a-8668-4222-8d2a-c758eac8b9f4?upload=true.jpg

:)

HarrisonMacalady, Jan 30, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 30, 2020
  3. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Jan 30, 2020
  4. Gaming help

windows 10 microsoft games

if uninstall the game then reinstall the game will I lose all my awards?

rusty wheelchar, Jan 30, 2020
Thema:

Gaming help

1. Gaming help - Similar Threads - Gaming help

2. Help! My new PC is crashing when gaming.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! My new PC is crashing when gaming.: I built this PC 3 months ago and have tried everything to fix it. It will be running a game fine then the screen goes black or green no text and tries to reboot it does but not have video output. I have to power off then on to alleviate this. I have EXPO off no OC at all. I...
  3. Help! My new PC is crashing when gaming.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help! My new PC is crashing when gaming.: I built this PC 3 months ago and have tried everything to fix it. It will be running a game fine then the screen goes black or green no text and tries to reboot it does but not have video output. I have to power off then on to alleviate this. I have EXPO off no OC at all. I...
  4. Games tabbing out randomly while in full screen mode for about the last week or so, PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games tabbing out randomly while in full screen mode for about the last week or so, PLEASE HELP: For the last week and half, I'll be playing games like Rocket League and League of Legends and randomly about once per game, the game will tab out on its own. I've tried contacting support directly to the games, but none of their fixes worked. I saw that someone else had this...
  5. Games tabbing out randomly while in full screen mode for about the last week or so, PLEASE HELP

Games tabbing out randomly while in full screen mode for about the last week or so, PLEASE HELP: For the last week and half, I'll be playing games like Rocket League and League of Legends and randomly about once per game, the game will tab out on its own. I've tried contacting support directly to the games, but none of their fixes worked. I saw that someone else had this...
  6. I accidentally deleted the temporary files And now the games don't run help me plsssss

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted the temporary files And now the games don't run help me plsssss: hi Yesterday I accidentally deleted the temporary files And now the games fc24 n hogwarts l exit the game after loading .I reinstalled directxI ran sfc/ scannow in cmdI used debug mod in nvidia cpI used verify integrity method i cant uploadthis is DirectX function...
  7. I accidentally deleted the temporary files And now the games don't run help me plsssss

I accidentally deleted the temporary files And now the games don't run help me plsssss: hi Yesterday I accidentally deleted the temporary files And now the games fc24 n hogwarts l exit the game after loading .I reinstalled directxI ran sfc/ scannow in cmdI used debug mod in nvidia cpI used verify integrity method i cant uploadthis is DirectX function...
  8. can you help me ? my laptop got bsod whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can you help me ? my laptop got bsod whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games: my laptop got bsod whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me-my-laptop-got-bsod/d4554e28-3fbc-4405-bc0a-92aa14cafc82
  9. can you help me ? my laptop got bsod whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games

can you help me ? my laptop got bsod whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games: my laptop got bsod whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me-my-laptop-got-bsod/d4554e28-3fbc-4405-bc0a-92aa14cafc82
  10. can you help me ? my laptop got bsod whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging