Windows 10: gaming in settings

Discus and support gaming in settings in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; the gaming choice in settings is not showing. how do i get that to show up beacuse i cant click on gaming beacuse its not there. i cant do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by senedgranat, Nov 17, 2020.

1. gaming in settings

the gaming choice in settings is not showing.

how do i get that to show up

beacuse i cant click on gaming beacuse its not there.

i cant do settings>gaming> game mode

beacuse gaming choice is not there.

i cant even do settings>gaming

beacuse its not there

:)

senedgranat, Nov 17, 2020

2. Game controller ID settings

Hi Joe,

Thank you for the update. I understand your concern.

I would suggest you to look for the Devices settings in Control Panel and check if the game controllers are listed. If so, refer to the following steps to alter the settings and check if these are helpful in resolving your issue.

a. Right click on one of your game controllers and click Game Controller Settings. Note where in the list it is. If it is not at the top proceed to the next step.

b. Right click and remove all your other controllers (not the 360/gamepad) and let them reinstall automatically.

c. Once complete right click and check the list again and see if the 360 controller/gamepad is at the top. If so, give the game another try and see if it detects your controller.

If the issue still persists, restart your console and then try to reconnect your controller.

Hope this information is helpful. Please post back your results for further assistance.

Harkanwar Singh, Nov 17, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 17, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

gaming in settings

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

gaming in settings

1. gaming in settings - Similar Threads - gaming settings

2. Gaming option not available in Windows 11 Pro Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming option not available in Windows 11 Pro Settings: Gaming option not available in Windows 11 Pro Settings - Microsoft CommunityI have the same issue with this topic, but solution doesn't work for me. There isn't any "SettingsPageVisibility" string value. Also, I have tried to create one and gave value of both 1 and 0 to see...
  3. Gaming option not available in Windows 11 Pro Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gaming option not available in Windows 11 Pro Settings: Gaming option not available in Windows 11 Pro Settings - Microsoft CommunityI have the same issue with this topic, but solution doesn't work for me. There isn't any "SettingsPageVisibility" string value. Also, I have tried to create one and gave value of both 1 and 0 to see...
  4. DPI Setting changes in game - MW3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPI Setting changes in game - MW3: My mouse DPI has started to be effected within Modern Warfare 3. Whilst in game I hear a noise that I have an alert to an app or something which I expect to pop up on the screen, but there is nothing to reference why the DPI settings are changing in game. The moment it...
  5. DPI Setting changes in game - MW3

DPI Setting changes in game - MW3: My mouse DPI has started to be effected within Modern Warfare 3. Whilst in game I hear a noise that I have an alert to an app or something which I expect to pop up on the screen, but there is nothing to reference why the DPI settings are changing in game. The moment it...
  6. I can't open Microsoft Store settings or install any games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't open Microsoft Store settings or install any games: Whenever I click on settings in the Microsoft Store App it instantly freezes then closes.I've tried the following:- Repairing and resetting the App- Uninstalling and reinstalling it using Powershelladmin- Cleared the cache through Cmdadmin- Ran a troubleshoot- Checked for...
  7. I can't open Microsoft Store settings or install any games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open Microsoft Store settings or install any games: Whenever I click on settings in the Microsoft Store App it instantly freezes then closes.I've tried the following:- Repairing and resetting the App- Uninstalling and reinstalling it using Powershelladmin- Cleared the cache through Cmdadmin- Ran a troubleshoot- Checked for...
  8. I can't open Microsoft Store settings or install any games

9. Why do my display settings change when I open a game?

Why do my display settings change when I open a game?: I find my display looks better when the contrast and brightness are turned up pretty high. Without my tuning, the blacks in the screen look grey and get those blocky artifacts. I shut down my PC when not in use. When it turns back on, I have to right-click and open the...
  10. Why do my display settings change when I open a game?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why do my display settings change when I open a game?: I find my display looks better when the contrast and brightness are turned up pretty high. Without my tuning, the blacks in the screen look grey and get those blocky artifacts. I shut down my PC when not in use. When it turns back on, I have to right-click and open the...