Windows 10: Gaming Laptop disk space inaccuracy ?

Discus and support Gaming Laptop disk space inaccuracy ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I check the amount of storage I have left in my Acer Nitro 5, it shows that I have used up all except 6 gigs. When I went to see the biggest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AndonReiner, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Gaming Laptop disk space inaccuracy ?

When I check the amount of storage I have left in my Acer Nitro 5, it shows that I have used up all except 6 gigs. When I went to see the biggest section, the "apps and features" section, it showed that 191 gigs were in it. I went in to see what I could delete, and saw that all the contents of the folder added up to about 80-85 gigs. The bulk of which were 2 games. Why is this? is there a way I have hidden ~110 gigs of stuff? or am I just missing something obvious? plz halp.

:)

AndonReiner, Apr 11, 2020

2. Low Disk Space error

Hi,

I suggest you to delete the unwanted applications or games installed on the device and also perform a Disk Cleanup.

In order to delete the games or applications, which has been downloaded from the Windows Store you need to right click on the game and select
    Uninstall option from the Start menu.

If the games that you are downloaded are .exe or the applications which are not downloaded from the Windows Store, you may try deleting it from the Control panel.

To do so, please follow the below steps.

• Right Click on Start Menu.
    • Open Control Panel.
    • Click Programs.
    • Click Programs and Features.
    • Click on the programs that you would like to uninstall.
    I suggest you to try the steps in the following article to free up space and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/free-up-drive-space

Also, refer to the Wiki Article created by
    Andre Da Costa
    from the below link:

How to free up disk space in Windows

How to free up disk space in Windows

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Apr 11, 2020
  3. Low Disk Space error

I have followed all the steps suggested & the problem is not resolved. How can I do the anniversary update with a USB stick. (I have an SSD laptop with limited space & I have no games installed).

PaulaBryder, Apr 11, 2020
  4. Gaming Laptop disk space inaccuracy ?

Low Disk Space error

I appreciate the effort, but I have followed all the steps suggested & the problem is not resolved. How can I do the anniversary update with a USB stick. (I have an SSD laptop with limited space & I
    have no games installed).

PaulaBryder, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

Gaming Laptop disk space inaccuracy ?

1. Gaming Laptop disk space inaccuracy ? - Similar Threads - Gaming Laptop disk

2. Uninstalled a Game but Disk Space still occupied

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled a Game but Disk Space still occupied: So i recently uninstalled Forza Horizon 5 from my System because i wasn't playing it anymore and i wanted to install other games on my precious SSD. Firstly i tried to move the games Data to one of my HDDs via Storage sense, but after like 30 mins of waiting, the game was not...
  3. Uninstalled a Game but Disk Space still occupied

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalled a Game but Disk Space still occupied: So i recently uninstalled Forza Horizon 5 from my System because i wasn't playing it anymore and i wanted to install other games on my precious SSD. Firstly i tried to move the games Data to one of my HDDs via Storage sense, but after like 30 mins of waiting, the game was not...
  4. Disk Space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk Space: So I have an HP Stream laptop, not the best computer but hey it does school and SOME streaming... my question is,SOMETHING is taking up space and Idk how to look for it.I've done CC, I've run senses, cleared cache, ran TREE just to see if something was out of the ordinary....
  5. Disk Space

Disk Space: So I have an HP Stream laptop, not the best computer but hey it does school and SOME streaming... my question is,SOMETHING is taking up space and Idk how to look for it.I've done CC, I've run senses, cleared cache, ran TREE just to see if something was out of the ordinary....
  6. Location inaccuracy issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Location inaccuracy issue: I went to reset my WiFi network in a San Francisco home. When I connect my PC into the router, the time automatically changed because of the location. Instead of the actual location of San Francisco, the location shows Naranja, Florida. I don't know how to change the location...
  7. Location inaccuracy issue

Location inaccuracy issue: I went to reset my WiFi network in a San Francisco home. When I connect my PC into the router, the time automatically changed because of the location. Instead of the actual location of San Francisco, the location shows Naranja, Florida. I don't know how to change the location...
  8. Hp stream laptop disk space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hp stream laptop disk space: I don't get much space on my disk, 25gb and the laptops needed files are about 11gb and I have a flash drive with 128gb but nothing seems to work or want to download in it. is it possible for things to work from a flash drive? Other than that I have problems getting rid of...
  9. Disk Space

Disk Space: Today there was a new update that popped up on my computer for Windows 10. My computer (Surface Pro) said there wasn't enough disk space to install it and all of a sudden all my files compressed and a majority of thumbnails for images disappeared. So - first went to the "Disk...
  10. What are good Game Development Laptop Computers with a lot of Disk Space?

What are good Game Development Laptop Computers with a lot of Disk Space?: I'm building games for Android , iOS , Windows , Facebook , Microsoft Store , PlayStation Store what are good computers that have a ton of space in the OS (C) Drive and other drives. I'm building my games that are 2D and 3D with Unity. I need a massive amount of disk...