Windows 10: Gaming laptop keeps crashing. I need help troubleshooting the issue.

Discus and support Gaming laptop keeps crashing. I need help troubleshooting the issue. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been having an issue with my gaming laptop that I cannot seem to solve. When I try to play a game Dark and Darker that I have played in the past... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sebastian Williams, May 29, 2024.

1. Gaming laptop keeps crashing. I need help troubleshooting the issue.

I have been having an issue with my gaming laptop that I cannot seem to solve. When I try to play a game Dark and Darker that I have played in the past it causes my PC to crash in different ways. Sometimes I will get a blue screen error page forcing a restart other times the computer will freeze also requiring a restart and other times the game just closes. This has increased in frequency. I have updated all my drivers uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Tried running in Lowest settings. However prior to this issue I was able to play the game daily for many months with no system issues.

:)

Sebastian Williams, May 29, 2024

2. Random laptop crashes in games.

thats alright bro, If it does turn out to be an overheating issue, I'll let you take all the credit for suggesting it

FreedomEclipse, May 29, 2024
  3. Angela Pun, May 29, 2024
  4. Gaming laptop keeps crashing. I need help troubleshooting the issue.

Issue with Gaming resolution in Lumia 535.

Hi Balavarisrikanth,

• What is the exact issue are you facing games? Is it a online game or playing through any app?
    • Is this issue specific to any game?
    • Do you get any error message while trying to play?
    If you are facing this issue with store games, I suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the below article and check if this helps.

Lumia troubleshooting and repair

Support options for Nokia, Lumia, and feature phone devices - Microsoft Support

Note: From the above link navigate to Other problem
    > Problem not listed in the troubleshooting tool and try the steps.

Kindly let us know the above information and status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, May 29, 2024
Thema:

Gaming laptop keeps crashing. I need help troubleshooting the issue.

1. Gaming laptop keeps crashing. I need help troubleshooting the issue. - Similar Threads - Gaming laptop keeps

2. Gaming laptop keeps crashing. I need help troubleshooting the issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gaming laptop keeps crashing. I need help troubleshooting the issue.: I have been having an issue with my gaming laptop that I cannot seem to solve. When I try to play a game Dark and Darker that I have played in the past it causes my PC to crash in different ways. Sometimes I will get a blue screen error page forcing a restart other times the...
  3. I need help troubleshooting a PnP issue that keeps disconnecting my internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help troubleshooting a PnP issue that keeps disconnecting my internet: I have encountered an extremely interesting and unexplained error tonight, and for the first time in my life I need to be the one to ask the question directly instead of finding someone else who's asked the question.So with that preamble aside, I have deduced the...
  4. I need help troubleshooting a PnP issue that keeps disconnecting my internet

I need help troubleshooting a PnP issue that keeps disconnecting my internet: I have encountered an extremely interesting and unexplained error tonight, and for the first time in my life I need to be the one to ask the question directly instead of finding someone else who's asked the question.So with that preamble aside, I have deduced the...
  5. need help with games crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help with games crashing: Hi there i wanted to ask someone for help as i have no clue why but whenever i play games they always crash.Its mostly certain games like rainbow 6 siege and black ops 3 . When i play overwatch 2 or cs go my game never crashes. in event viewer i get theses messages when my...
  6. need help with games crashing

need help with games crashing: Hi there i wanted to ask someone for help as i have no clue why but whenever i play games they always crash.Its mostly certain games like rainbow 6 siege and black ops 3 . When i play overwatch 2 or cs go my game never crashes. in event viewer i get theses messages when my...
  7. Need help with crashing issue.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with crashing issue.: Hello all,First of all thanks for taking the time to read my post. Lately my PC is randomly crashing, so far this happened only while gaming but not sure if gaming is the cause. Basically what happens is the screen freezes, the colors of the monitor get all funny and it...
  8. Random Crashes With No BSOD Need Help Troubleshooting

Random Crashes With No BSOD Need Help Troubleshooting: Before I get into the problem, my specs are as follows: Motherboard: Asus Strix X 570 F CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 usually auto boosting to 4.2ghz. My CPU is also being cooled by a corsair AIO GPU: Asus Strix RTX 2080 non-oc model and no overclock has been administered on the...
  9. Help to troubleshoot LiveKernelEvent - game keeps crashing

Help to troubleshoot LiveKernelEvent - game keeps crashing: Hi all, I've experienced my game crashing regularly for the past few days, which stops working every 5-10 mins. I went into event viewer and located the report, here's the link to the crash report and the dxdiag: Report:...
  10. I need HELP with this... Troubleshooting

I need HELP with this... Troubleshooting: [IMG][IMG][IMG]I put my, I think. 4 Cores up to 16 and when I pressed “Restart” it would your device ran into a problem BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO and all that. I haven’t gotten windows 10 key and done all that and microsoft login to it and it’s already ruined because I was told...