Windows 10: Gaming Laptop Performance

Discus and support Gaming Laptop Performance in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've been using my new gaming laptop for about a month and suddenly the performance of it went downhill when i tried playing games now. It used to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Eveningx, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Eveningx Win User

Gaming Laptop Performance

I've been using my new gaming laptop for about a month and suddenly the performance of it went downhill when i tried playing games now. It used to instantly load things and now it takes time to even load a single click. I don't know why or how this is happening. could this be one of my drivers? is something interfering? did a setting change after the major update?
    I just want my laptop how it was before. Fast and great. I play a lot of Team Fortress 2 fyi

:)

Eveningx, Jan 26, 2020

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jan 26, 2020
  3. windows 10 microsoft games

if uninstall the game then reinstall the game will I lose all my awards?

rusty wheelchar, Jan 26, 2020
  4. n-ster Win User

n-ster, Jan 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Gaming Laptop Performance - Similar Threads - Gaming Laptop Performance

2. Gaming laptop performance boost

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gaming laptop performance boost: I have an Aorus Gaming laptop with an i7 12700h and a 3070 laptop gpu and I am not getting the maximum performance out of it and not really getting my moneys worth, if anyone has tips on how to get more performance please feel free to give me answers. Thanks and have an...
  3. Gaming laptop performance boost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming laptop performance boost: I have an Aorus Gaming laptop with an i7 12700h and a 3070 laptop gpu and I am not getting the maximum performance out of it and not really getting my moneys worth, if anyone has tips on how to get more performance please feel free to give me answers. Thanks and have an...
  4. Slow Performance on gaming laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Performance on gaming laptop: Hello everyone, I've been facing a frustrating issue with my laptop, specifically when browsing local files in the file explorer. The process feels agonizingly slow, taking an eternity to generate thumbnails for videos or photos. As a video editor, this is incredibly annoying...
  5. Slow Performance on gaming laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow Performance on gaming laptop: Hello everyone, I've been facing a frustrating issue with my laptop, specifically when browsing local files in the file explorer. The process feels agonizingly slow, taking an eternity to generate thumbnails for videos or photos. As a video editor, this is incredibly annoying...
  6. Gaming Laptop Performance Issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Gaming Laptop Performance Issues: A little while back I transitioned from a 5-year-old desktop to a gaming laptop -- Dell G7 7790. Since then I've had one annoying issue I can't figure out, so if anyone has any thoughts, I'm open. I have a couple external HDDs and I prefer they not spin down. On my desktop...
  7. Game Performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Performance: I have an HP intel core i5 - 7200 CPU @ 2.50 GHz 2.70 GHz 8,00 GB When I first bought the laptop I was able to play fifa 18 smoothly and any other game. The fifa 18 suddenly starts to lag and every other game on my laptop. What seems to be the problem? Has the fifa 18...
  8. gaming performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gaming performance: how do I increase gaming performance in win 10 just got October update os version is 17763.55 any advice will be appreciated thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gaming-performance/939ee33e-5fb3-44a7-8004-ff94d6f24f44
  9. game performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game performance: so i have noticed that my computer cant run games very well. my specs are here windows 10 pro intel core i5-4590 3.30 GHz 16 gt ram gtx 770 2gb games i have been playing dead by daylight lowest settings possible 20-30 fps pubg very low and lowest resolution...
  10. The Gaming Performance ?!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The Gaming Performance ?!: ok to keep this short why windows 7 is better in gaming performance overall ? blizzard released the patch for the incoming World of Warcraft Expansion few days ago I was excited because finally I can play WoW in DirectX 12 but after testing and sharing the results with...