Windows 10: Gaming laptop

Discus and support Gaming laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Generally i was looking online for a basic gaming laptop with a decent graphics card (RX 550+ if possible), with intel i7 or intel i5 (if i5 processors... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gamefreaknet, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Gaming laptop

Generally i was looking online for a basic gaming laptop with a decent graphics card (RX 550+ if possible), with intel i7 or intel i5 (if i5 processors can run a 2.5GHZ+) for under or just a bit above £500.

Could someone send advice on a laptop (Gaming laptop) with specs at or near these.

:)

Gamefreaknet, Sep 5, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 5, 2019
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Sep 5, 2019
  4. RejZoR Win User

Gaming laptop

Games ***PLAYABLE*** on laptop???

Whatever from this list:
    The Opera Blog - News | Opera

Will also run on your laptop. And the list is quite long plus most of those that are listed as "not working" will most probably work on your laptop.

RejZoR, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

Gaming laptop

1. Gaming laptop - Similar Threads - Gaming laptop

2. Laptop SHUTDOWNING while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop SHUTDOWNING while playing games: My pc gets shutdown while playing games Only games not any other optional software are facing the same issue I even tried installing windows still its not Fixing the problems...
  3. Laptop SHUTDOWNING while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop SHUTDOWNING while playing games: My pc gets shutdown while playing games Only games not any other optional software are facing the same issue I even tried installing windows still its not Fixing the problems...
  4. My Laptop has been crashing or been freezing when starting up games. What is the resolution...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop has been crashing or been freezing when starting up games. What is the resolution...: I found this on the Event Viewer I don't even know if this helpsThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000139 0x0000000000000003, 0xffffb200f712e190, 0xffffb200f712e0e8, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  5. My Laptop has been crashing or been freezing when starting up games. What is the resolution...

My Laptop has been crashing or been freezing when starting up games. What is the resolution...: I found this on the Event Viewer I don't even know if this helpsThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000139 0x0000000000000003, 0xffffb200f712e190, 0xffffb200f712e0e8, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  6. My gaming laptop blasts its fans, goes to 1-10fps and then hibernates/ locks regularly....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My gaming laptop blasts its fans, goes to 1-10fps and then hibernates/ locks regularly....: Occasionally, while playing games my computer blasts its fans to the maximum drops to 1-10 fps and is unplayable. A few seconds after it shuts off and says “Hibernating” and then “Locking”. This happens regularly.I use an Omen 16 Ryzen 7 Gaming Laptop and it does this every...
  7. My gaming laptop blasts its fans, goes to 1-10fps and then hibernates/ locks regularly....

My gaming laptop blasts its fans, goes to 1-10fps and then hibernates/ locks regularly....: Occasionally, while playing games my computer blasts its fans to the maximum drops to 1-10 fps and is unplayable. A few seconds after it shuts off and says “Hibernating” and then “Locking”. This happens regularly.I use an Omen 16 Ryzen 7 Gaming Laptop and it does this every...
  8. Poping sounds when playing games on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Poping sounds when playing games on laptop: I was playing some games until I started to hear poping sound but I restarted the laptop and still didn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/poping-sounds-when-playing-games-on-laptop/1d403287-9de2-4f51-9811-91baa173a71b
  9. Poping sounds when playing games on laptop

Poping sounds when playing games on laptop: I was playing some games until I started to hear poping sound but I restarted the laptop and still didn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/poping-sounds-when-playing-games-on-laptop/1d403287-9de2-4f51-9811-91baa173a71b
  10. Poping sounds when playing games on laptop

in Windows 10 Customization