Windows 10: Gaming laptop

Discus and support Gaming laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Generally i was looking online for a basic gaming laptop with a decent graphics card (RX 550+ if possible), with intel i7 or intel i5 (if i5 processors... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gamefreaknet, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Gaming laptop

Generally i was looking online for a basic gaming laptop with a decent graphics card (RX 550+ if possible), with intel i7 or intel i5 (if i5 processors can run a 2.5GHZ+) for under or just a bit above £500.

Could someone send advice on a laptop (Gaming laptop) with specs at or near these.

:)

Gamefreaknet, Sep 5, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 5, 2019
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Sep 5, 2019
  4. RejZoR Win User

Gaming laptop

Games ***PLAYABLE*** on laptop???

Whatever from this list:
    The Opera Blog - News | Opera

Will also run on your laptop. And the list is quite long plus most of those that are listed as "not working" will most probably work on your laptop.

RejZoR, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

Gaming laptop

1. Gaming laptop - Similar Threads - Gaming laptop

2. Wifi Not Working For Games, But Fine On Other Stuffs. My Laptop Is The Only One Suffering...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Not Working For Games, But Fine On Other Stuffs. My Laptop Is The Only One Suffering...: The title briefly explains my entire problem. My laptop is the MSI GF63 Thin 85C, bought it a week ago. Currently running on Windows 10. At first it was fine but after 3-4 days the wifi starts slowing down on GAMES ONLY, and now I can't even seem to run any of my games. The...
  3. WINDOWS 10 - HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15 MAGIC MOUSE 2 SCROLL PROBLEMİ

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WINDOWS 10 - HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15 MAGIC MOUSE 2 SCROLL PROBLEMİ: Merhaba; HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15 | Windows 10 kullanıcıyım. Magic Mouse 2 kullanıyorum. 3. parti bir uygulama kullanıyordum, ancak deneme süresi dolduktan sonra SCROLL ( aşağı ve yukarı kaydırma ) çalışmamaya başladı. APPLE destek birimi maalesef yardımcı olamadı....
  4. Game purchase not transferring between laptops.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game purchase not transferring between laptops.: I just recently bought Sea of Thieves on my friends laptop, but signed into my own account and we played a bit. But now when I go to my own laptop signed into my own account it shows all my recent activity but when I try to play it says that I have to buy it again! Also when...
  5. Extremely random crashes on gaming laptop (Event ID 41 and 161)

in Windows 10 Support
    Extremely random crashes on gaming laptop (Event ID 41 and 161): Hi! I stumbled upon this website while trying to find solutions to these problems I've been having on my laptop for a really really long time now. It probably started like 6 months ago. My laptop would suddenly crash when playing very random games (Like ONLY in specific...
  6. Can't connect to any game servers while laptop is charging

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't connect to any game servers while laptop is charging: My brother's laptop has been having this problem, which started on Wednesday, where he can't connect to any game servers while the laptop is plugged in to charge. I don't know why this is happening. I clean installed Windows to see if maybe some bloatware could have been...
  7. Dell G7 15 gaming laptop no audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell G7 15 gaming laptop no audio: To elaborate on the title i recently bought the dell G7 gaming laptop and once i updated everything that needed to be updated windows, dell stuff etc. I installedy gaming headsets 7.1 surround sound software (razer kraken). Now the bios updated as it needed to according to...
  8. Not be able to play games on my windows 10 laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not be able to play games on my windows 10 laptop.: Hello sir , I just recently switch windows 8.1 to windows 10 . Now I was not be able to play games on my laptop. Games is successfully installed on laptop but when i try to open it it does not open. I am faceing this issue on every games that i have. Kindly help me with this...
  9. Game paid for but not downloaded to laptop. Help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game paid for but not downloaded to laptop. Help.: I downloaded Game of Life and paid for it. Now the download doesn't even show up after a problem with an update. How do I find it or do I have to download it again? If I have to download it again, please tell me how as it doesn't show anywhere on my laptop....
  10. Laptop crashing while loading games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop crashing while loading games.: So, I was playing a game and I wanted to re-install it on my SSD. after doing so, my computer started crashing no BSoD, just straight to bootup. So, I ran a virus check, verified the game, updated all my drivers and my computer continued to crash, re-installed the game. Next...