Windows 10: Gaming monitor blurry text - sort of - text shadowed behind

Discus and support Gaming monitor blurry text - sort of - text shadowed behind in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all, Just bought my first PC in a decade, and I find in some applications or menus the text is distractingly fuzzy. I have a gaming monitor, set... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gelbisch, Jun 17, 2016.

1. gelbisch Win User

Gaming monitor blurry text - sort of - text shadowed behind

Hi all,

Just bought my first PC in a decade, and I find in some applications or menus the text is distractingly fuzzy. I have a gaming monitor, set my display to 144 hz - please bear in mind I hardly have any idea what I'm doing - and am using a DCI-D cable.

It looks to me like anywhere where the text looks wrong, it's reproduced behind, sort of like a shadow, but it looks terrible so I'm not sure it's intended to be so displayed. The odd icon, especially in the start menu, does the same. Any suggestions would be much appreciated... back to the PC world and already it's requiring WAY more tinkering than I'd prefer!!

:)

gelbisch, Jun 17, 2016

2. Is there any fix for Blurry Text on High Resolution Displays.

Yes, blurry text issue is there from the start when I installed Windows 10 for the 1st time.

Recent Changes Made: Installed Creator's Update.

Installing Creators Update solved the problem for most of the places like blurry text in Device Manager.

But the issue still persists at some places as shown in the SS.

And notice the dialog behind the blurry text dialog in the SS, it's crystal clear.

Thanks for your Help!

ShivamShashank, Jun 17, 2016
  3. Win 10 Functionality? Text is Blurry on all my Ms office Applications

text is blurry on monitors from new win10 devices

Darryl - aadmin, Jun 17, 2016
  4. gelbisch Win User

Interestingly enough, just looked at this post on my ipad, and the screen shots are not showing the doubled up text. Hope that's another piece of the puzzle!!

gelbisch, Jun 17, 2016
  5. gelbisch Win User
    Here's what it looks like:

gelbisch, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Gaming monitor blurry text - sort of - text shadowed behind - Similar Threads - Gaming monitor blurry

2. blurry text, displaced text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blurry text, displaced text: HeyWhen im on my native resolution 2560x1440 the apps and text are too small. When i change scale to 125% it's perfect size but some of text in apps are displaced, like out of order you arent able to read what it says, you can see the top of the letters but cant fully read. I...
  3. blurry text, displaced text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blurry text, displaced text: HeyWhen im on my native resolution 2560x1440 the apps and text are too small. When i change scale to 125% it's perfect size but some of text in apps are displaced, like out of order you arent able to read what it says, you can see the top of the letters but cant fully read. I...
  4. blurry text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blurry text: Bonjour,when I put scale at 115%in settings system>screen, a lot of text becomes to be blurry.. Here are 3 screenshots. With windows 10 I didn't have this problem.How could i fix that please? My graphic card is a nvidia rtx 2060. thanks...
  5. blurry text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blurry text: Bonjour,when I put scale at 115%in settings system>screen, a lot of text becomes to be blurry.. Here are 3 screenshots. With windows 10 I didn't have this problem.How could i fix that please? My graphic card is a nvidia rtx 2060. thanks...
  6. Blurry text

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blurry text: HiAMD Ryzen 5 5600u intergrated graphicsI have a lenovo ideapad 5 pro and when i run some programs, the text appears to be blurry and some other programs does not have this problem. i've set all my display scaling and resolution to windows recommended and it still does not...
  7. Blurry text

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blurry text: When I am opening some third-party apps and some inbuilt settings, I am seeing blurry text like a person without his spectacles would see. Can anybody help me with this problem. I am currently using a Lenovo Ideapad slim 3. Also I am facing this problem only at few places....
  8. Text extremely blurry on monitor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Text extremely blurry on monitor: [ATTACH] I just got a 1920x1080 monitor for my 3840x2400 laptop. I have them both set to the recommended resolutions (the ones listed above), and the recommended scaling (100% for the monitor, 300% for the laptop.) All the text on the laptop is extremely crisp, but the...
  9. 4K Monitor Blurry Text

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    4K Monitor Blurry Text: Sorry Mods this is a dup post that I have in graphics cards. This is where I meant it to be. Hello all and thank you in advance. Really need some help here. I have a Dell 2 in one laptop running windows 10 with graphics card below. I have two 4k monitors hooked up but the...
  10. Blurry text

in Windows 10 Support
    Blurry text: Hello everyone *Smile I’m running the latest, leaked, Windows 10 10147 build and everything works fine on my system. There is one thing though I have observed since the beginning, meaning in earlier builds, as well. And that is blurry text on some Windows components like...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gaming monitor blurry text

2. gaming monitor blurry

3. blocked out text on asus monitor

4. text is blurry and shadowed va monitor,
  5. monitor shadowed text