Windows 10: Gaming monitor

Discus and support Gaming monitor in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just get a asus VP228HE gaming monitor The monitor does not come with a driver so I downloaded this only driver from asus. When I try to install, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by teots, Jan 22, 2019.

1. teots Win User

Gaming monitor

I just get a asus VP228HE gaming monitor The monitor does not come with a driver so I downloaded this only driver from asus. When I try to install, it display a msg about digital signature not found and nothing was installed. Can anyone help me ?

:)

teots, Jan 22, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 22, 2019
  3. Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Jan 22, 2019
  4. Gaming monitor

Games in Fullscreen don't work on main Monitor

Hello,

As per the description, I understand that you are unable to play CS:GO in a particular monitor in full screen mode. I suggest you to update the display drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 22, 2019
Thema:

Gaming monitor

1. Gaming monitor - Similar Threads - Gaming monitor

2. my 2nd monitor goes to sleep after a few minutes of playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my 2nd monitor goes to sleep after a few minutes of playing games: also to wake up the 2nd monitor i have to go to display and click anything and then revert after i closed the gamethis just happened yesterday...
  3. my 2nd monitor goes to sleep after a few minutes of playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my 2nd monitor goes to sleep after a few minutes of playing games: also to wake up the 2nd monitor i have to go to display and click anything and then revert after i closed the gamethis just happened yesterday...
  4. Cloning a Game to Two Monitors Causes PC Monitor to Freeze

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cloning a Game to Two Monitors Causes PC Monitor to Freeze: Hello,I have posted this before but never had a true solution. I had a workaround where I set League of Legends to use "Dx9 Legacy Mode" and did not have a problem. However, with Riot deprecating the support for Dx9, this issue will resurface. Below is what was in my previous...
  5. Why my gaming pc won’t go to my monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my gaming pc won’t go to my monitor: So I was factory resetting it and it got stuck at 85% for like 2 days so I searched up what to do and it told me to turn it off, so I did and when I turned it back on it didn’t go to my monitor but it still powered on and i tried different monitors and still nothing and it...
  6. Why my gaming pc won’t go to my monitor

Why my gaming pc won’t go to my monitor: So I was factory resetting it and it got stuck at 85% for like 2 days so I searched up what to do and it told me to turn it off, so I did and when I turned it back on it didn’t go to my monitor but it still powered on and i tried different monitors and still nothing and it...
  7. Why my gaming pc won’t go to my monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Why are games forcing my refresh rate to be a certain number rather than what my monitor is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are games forcing my refresh rate to be a certain number rather than what my monitor is...: I have my refresh rate on 240 Hz. When I play games it stays that way EXCEPT on a few of them. On some of these games it changes my refresh rate to 59.67 for 0 reason at all. Does anyone have an answer?I have already tried changing refresh rateAlready tried V-synch disabling...
  9. Why are games forcing my refresh rate to be a certain number rather than what my monitor is...

Why are games forcing my refresh rate to be a certain number rather than what my monitor is...: I have my refresh rate on 240 Hz. When I play games it stays that way EXCEPT on a few of them. On some of these games it changes my refresh rate to 59.67 for 0 reason at all. Does anyone have an answer?I have already tried changing refresh rateAlready tried V-synch disabling...
  10. keyboard and monitor duplicate on device manager CAUSES GAME STUTTERING

keyboard and monitor duplicate on device manager CAUSES GAME STUTTERING: Hello, I come in search of a miracle because it seems that I am the only one with this problem, and I am desperate. First of all, in case it helps, here are my computer specifications:Alienware M15 R7Processor 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-12700H 2.30 GHzInstalled RAM 32.0 GB...