Windows 10: Gaming Monitor

Discus and support Gaming Monitor in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I'm looking to get a new monitor as my old one is dated, it must have these features as I have 1 PC and a PS4 so 2 HDMI ports is a must. 2 HDMI... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kuyenmotdivad, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Gaming Monitor

Hi,

I'm looking to get a new monitor as my old one is dated, it must have these features as I have 1 PC and a PS4 so 2 HDMI ports is a must.

• 2 HDMI ports.
    • 24-27inch screen.
    • FreeSync 1 or 2 (prefer 2).
    • Speakers.

Thanks

UPDATE - I do like these monitors but i'd need to buy speakers as there not included in the monitors, what do you guys think?

- ▷ Gigabyte AORUS CV27F 27" 1920x1080 VA 165Hz 1… | OcUK
    - ▷ Samsung C27HG70 27" 2560x1440 VA FreeSync 2 1… | OcUK

:)

kuyenmotdivad, Sep 11, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 11, 2019
  3. Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Sep 11, 2019
  4. Gaming Monitor

Games in Fullscreen don't work on main Monitor

Hello,

As per the description, I understand that you are unable to play CS:GO in a particular monitor in full screen mode. I suggest you to update the display drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

Gaming Monitor

1. Gaming Monitor - Similar Threads - Gaming Monitor

2. LG introduces 1ms UltraGear IPS gaming monitor lineup at IFA 2019

in Windows 10 News
    LG introduces 1ms UltraGear IPS gaming monitor lineup at IFA 2019: At IFA 2019, Europeans will get their first look at LG Electronics’ (LG) expanded lineup of UltraGear™ 1 millisecond IPS NVIDIA® G-SYNC® gaming monitors designed specifically with serious gamers in mind. The latest addition to LG’s industry-leading lineup of ultra-fast IPS...
  3. Games no longer work on primary monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Games no longer work on primary monitor: Hello I am having an issue where it appears that the I cannot run ANY game on my primary monitor anymore natively. If I run a game at 1920x1080 or lower resolution, it displays on my secondary monitor which natively runs at x1080. My primary is at 3840x2160. No matter how...
  4. Help fix to stop Skyrim game from becoming unplayable on dual monitor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help fix to stop Skyrim game from becoming unplayable on dual monitor.: [img] I had been moving the Skyrim application from one monitor to the other for a long time in 1803. Now on 1903 it does as in the picture. Can anyone please help me resolve this. I know I can make the second monitor the primary, but I'd prefer to simply have it not do the...
  5. When no monitor is connected or turned off, windows can't play game or video

When no monitor is connected or turned off, windows can't play game or video: Hi, I notice that when ever I turn off my monitor, my game stops running. It just freeze and I won't be able to do anything, even if I close and reopen the game. When I turn on the monitor, everything comes back to normal. Same thing happens if you don't connect the...
  6. LG Unveils New 38GL950G and 27GL850 1ms IPS UltraGear Gaming Monitors

in Windows 10 News
    LG Unveils New 38GL950G and 27GL850 1ms IPS UltraGear Gaming Monitors: [img] [img] SEOUL, June 12, 2019 — At this year’s E3, LG Electronics (LG) is unveiling the new LG UltraGearTM Nano IPS NVIDIA G-SYNC gaming monitor, the world’s first 1 millisecond (ms)1 IPS display. The UltraGearTM is a gamer’s dream come true, employing Nano IPS...
  7. Samsung Introduces 27 inch 240Hz G-Sync Curved Gaming Monitor CRG5

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung Introduces 27 inch 240Hz G-Sync Curved Gaming Monitor CRG5: Samsung Electronics today announced its new 27-inch CRG5(C27RG5) gaming monitor, the latest in Samsung’s line of curved gaming monitors. The CRG5 delivers innovative new gaming features including a lightning-fast 240Hz refresh rate and NVIDIA G-SYNC compatibility — providing...
  8. Monitor loses Connection while playing Games, Pc works fine though?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor loses Connection while playing Games, Pc works fine though?: Hey since a few days I have the problem that my Monitor loses connection to my PC up to 10 Minutes after I started a game, saying "No signal". My PC is still running, I can still hear the ingame-Sound from my Headset. This only happens when I play a Game, I can be on my PC...
  9. Monitor loses Connection while playing Games, Pc works fine though?

Monitor loses Connection while playing Games, Pc works fine though?: Hey since a few days I have the problem that my Monitor loses connection to my PC up to 10 Minutes after I started a game, saying "No signal". My PC is still running, I can still hear the ingame-Sound from my Headset. This only happens when I play a Game, I can be on my PC...
  10. Feedback: Gaming on Multi-Monitor Support/Handling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feedback: Gaming on Multi-Monitor Support/Handling: Everything defaults to "Main Display"... When you start a game it it starts on "Main Display"... which is OK. But when you install programs (Example: Discord voice chat) it puts the icons behind the game screen (Main Display) desktop... it forces the user to move the game...