Windows 10: Gaming mouse being recognized as an "unknown device"/"USB input device" with no drivers...

Discus and support Gaming mouse being recognized as an "unknown device"/"USB input device" with no drivers... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an intex gaming mouse GM-DRIVE and it just wont work on my windows 10 laptop. It is a plug and play mouse, and should not have so many problems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AnirbanMishra, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Gaming mouse being recognized as an "unknown device"/"USB input device" with no drivers...

I have an intex gaming mouse GM-DRIVE and it just wont work on my windows 10 laptop. It is a plug and play mouse, and should not have so many problems regarding drivers. I looked on the intex site as well but there are no drivers for this mouse. But this mouse works in my older pc with windows 7.

:)

AnirbanMishra, Dec 13, 2018
  2. HUSKIE Win User

Usb not recognized(unknown device) problem

As above! No usb drive/flash disk,keyboard,mouse on usb ports etc etc but still popping in, on and off tried to new Windows. Tried all solutions on internet but still no joy. Device manager showing unknown device. Motherboard Asus x99 sabertooth. update bios from old to new. no luck

HUSKIE, Dec 13, 2018
  3. raven1819 Win User
    usb device not recognized

hi all

ok when i moved my pc into a new case i am getting usb device not recognized now but the mouse work's fine in usb just nothing eles i use.

the joystick i trying to get working again is a saitek st50

it don't come with a disk and all i did before was just put it in and the pc found the driver's for me.

i looked all over the net and did try afew things already

i got SP2 and updated all the way

turn off pc and pull the plug out and leave it for afew min

hold in the power button for like 30 sec

turn the power saving thing off in the device manager on all usbs

uinstalled all usb's and restalled them

and still nothing *Frown Gaming mouse being recognized as an "unknown device"/"USB input device" with no drivers... :( like i said the mouse works fine in all the usb ports just not the joystick or my bluetooth device.

thanks for help

raven1819, Dec 13, 2018
  4. Gaming mouse being recognized as an "unknown device"/"USB input device" with no drivers...

Unknown USB Device

Thanks for the response but there was not a problem. It was because of me being stupid. I had too much clutter around my PC and I had connected my external drive and thought It was my external storage device. I found out that my some USB connections did
    not work on my old laptop. That is why I received the "Unknown device message." Sorry and thank you for the quick response.

richardsantucci, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

Gaming mouse being recognized as an "unknown device"/"USB input device" with no drivers...

1. Gaming mouse being recognized as an "unknown device"/"USB input device" with no drivers... - Similar Threads - Gaming mouse being

2. Connecting a device via MicroUSB being recognized as unknown device in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting a device via MicroUSB being recognized as unknown device in Device Manager: I am having issues with connecting an external device via MicroUSB to my computer. I tried reinstalling the USB drivers, that fixed one problem, but raised another issue. The device was being recognized as a unknown device in Device Manager somehow. All I am trying to do is...
  3. Connecting a device via MicroUSB being recognized as unknown device in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting a device via MicroUSB being recognized as unknown device in Device Manager: I am having issues with connecting an external device via MicroUSB to my computer. I tried reinstalling the USB drivers, that fixed one problem, but raised another issue. The device was being recognized as a unknown device in Device Manager somehow. All I am trying to do is...
  4. Printer Not Recognized & Unknown USB Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer Not Recognized & Unknown USB Device: This morning I turned on my computer and it suddenly found or recognized my USB Connected HP Officejet 5255 -something it had not done in weeks, preventing both printing and reinstall of the HP software....so having found the printer, I gave win 10 another go at installing...
  5. Printer Not Recognized & Unknown USB Device

Printer Not Recognized & Unknown USB Device: This morning I turned on my computer and it suddenly found or recognized my USB Connected HP Officejet 5255 -something it had not done in weeks, preventing both printing and reinstall of the HP software....so having found the printer, I gave win 10 another go at installing...
  6. Printer Not Recognized & Unknown USB Device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. "Unknown Device" Hard Drive Not Being Recognized - Device Not Migrated

"Unknown Device" Hard Drive Not Being Recognized - Device Not Migrated: I have a gaming laptop Acer Predator Helios 300 with a secondary 2TB Seagate hard drive installed into the laptop. I am not sure when the problem started but I realized a few months ago that nothing from my hard drive was available games, pictures, video, documents and found...
  8. "Unknown Device" Hard Drive Not Being Recognized - Device Not Migrated

"Unknown Device" Hard Drive Not Being Recognized - Device Not Migrated: I have a gaming laptop Acer Predator Helios 300 with a secondary 2TB Seagate hard drive installed into the laptop. I am not sure when the problem started but I realized a few months ago that nothing from my hard drive was available games, pictures, video, documents and found...
  9. "Unknown Device" Hard Drive Not Being Recognized - Device Not Migrated

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. USB Device Not Recognized / Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed

USB Device Not Recognized / Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed: Hello!I have been using an Xbox 360 controller on my Windows 10 Laptop for several months. However, recently my device keeps saying it cannot be recognized, this happens even while in the middle of using the controller. The problem has been fixed from time to time but keeps...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mouse is listed as unkown device

2. mouse is being detected as usb storage