Windows 10: gaming on windiws 10

Discus and support gaming on windiws 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I feel like some kind of freak asking this question because I'm probably one of them a fraction of people that doesn't spend their whole day gaming on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by chiwawamom2, Feb 5, 2019.

1. gaming on windiws 10

I feel like some kind of freak asking this question because I'm probably one of them a fraction of people that doesn't spend their whole day gaming on their PC my PC is for personal use I am not a business however I'm really annoyed by the thought of even gaming anyting I'm not interested in playing any games and I don't want it taking space up on my computer. I feel like I'm at a total loss to get rid of gaming why did they have to put it in the program for you can't take it out at all except for I did get Xbox removed I got the game bar removed Microsoft help me but overall the stuff is still there and I just really don't want to program that has gaming on it at all does anybody have any suggestions for people like me I guess I'm just the odd ball around here everybody loves to play games but not me I use it for personal reasons what should I do my other computer that's old Windows 7 didn't have that on there and I was happy as could be but I don't want to go backwards features I do like about Windows 10 are the apps basically I want my Windows 10 to be more like my Android phone which is a breeze to use it's a shame that Android has outshine window so badly and that the games is the only thing that they think they can have in common I just don't understand it so I have become against my better judgement Google dependent and yet I long for a real computer that doesn't have some kind of agenda works right into the programming of it what do I have to delete to get rid of this crap? what program in Windows does not include gaming that could be within my financial grasp?

:)

chiwawamom2, Feb 5, 2019

2. Win 10 randomly kills games

Hi Laurynas,

To help you with your issue, we suggest you refer to the links below to get information about compatible games with Windows 10, and troubleshooting steps for crashing game issues:

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Feb 5, 2019
  3. Problem with games on Win 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I would suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode and check if that helps.
    Follow these steps to install the game software in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Right-click on the game setup file and click on
            ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
            ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Feb 5, 2019
  4. gaming on windiws 10

Games keep crashing on Windows 10.

Hi,

I would like to inform that the games which were working in previous Operating System may or may not work in Windows 10 due to compatibility issues. I suggest you to check for the latest version of the games which are not working, check compatibility
    with Windows 10 and install. If the latest version is not available or if the games are not compatible, suggest you to install the games in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below:

• Download the setup files for the game nd save it on your local disk.

• Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.

• Select “Compatibility” Tab.

• Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

• Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.
    Let us know the status of the issue.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

gaming on windiws 10

1. gaming on windiws 10 - Similar Threads - gaming windiws

2. Gaming pc randomly crashes when it should be able to handle what im playing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming pc randomly crashes when it should be able to handle what im playing.: so I built my gaming pc about a year ago. it's not the best but it's pretty solid for most games. AMD Ryzen 7 5800xAMD Radeon Rx 6950 XT32gb Ramnever had any issues till lately when I try to play ga.es it will reboot then sometimes reboot again right after. the event log is...
  3. Gaming pc randomly crashes when it should be able to handle what im playing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gaming pc randomly crashes when it should be able to handle what im playing.: so I built my gaming pc about a year ago. it's not the best but it's pretty solid for most games. AMD Ryzen 7 5800xAMD Radeon Rx 6950 XT32gb Ramnever had any issues till lately when I try to play ga.es it will reboot then sometimes reboot again right after. the event log is...
  4. Computer will lock up playing video games. Doesn't happen all the time. Seems to happen the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer will lock up playing video games. Doesn't happen all the time. Seems to happen the...: Hi, my computer has been locking up while playing Halo Infinite. It doesn't happen in a way that is consistent/I can't identify a trigger. When it happens, I can still move my mouse and cycle between my different open windows. I can't open any additional windows, nor does...
  5. Computer will lock up playing video games. Doesn't happen all the time. Seems to happen the...

Computer will lock up playing video games. Doesn't happen all the time. Seems to happen the...: Hi, my computer has been locking up while playing Halo Infinite. It doesn't happen in a way that is consistent/I can't identify a trigger. When it happens, I can still move my mouse and cycle between my different open windows. I can't open any additional windows, nor does...
  6. Computer will lock up playing video games. Doesn't happen all the time. Seems to happen the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. ONLINE GAMES ARE NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ONLINE GAMES ARE NOT WORKING: Hello, i meet up with a small problem, after buying new laptop all my online game are not working without VPN connection, what is that? and how fix that? UK Great Britain. * Moved from Community Center...
  8. ONLINE GAMES ARE NOT WORKING

ONLINE GAMES ARE NOT WORKING: Hello, i meet up with a small problem, after buying new laptop all my online game are not working without VPN connection, what is that? and how fix that? UK Great Britain. * Moved from Community Center...
  9. games are freezing and crashing un windiws 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    games are freezing and crashing un windiws 10: Subject: Assistance Needed: Crashing and Freezing Issues with Games on Windows 10Dear Microsoft Support Team,I hope this email finds you well. I am reaching out to seek assistance regarding persistent crashing and freezing issues I have been experiencing with games on my...
  10. games are freezing and crashing un windiws 10

games are freezing and crashing un windiws 10: Subject: Assistance Needed: Crashing and Freezing Issues with Games on Windows 10Dear Microsoft Support Team,I hope this email finds you well. I am reaching out to seek assistance regarding persistent crashing and freezing issues I have been experiencing with games on my...