Windows 10: Gaming on Windows 10 – A Year’s Journey

Discus and support Gaming on Windows 10 – A Year’s Journey in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, we’re celebrating the Windows 10 Anniversary Update, and commemorating the first birthday for our latest and greatest OS (July 29) – which,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Gaming on Windows 10 – A Year’s Journey

Source: Gaming on Windows 10 - A Year's Journey | Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Aug 2, 2016

2. Windows 10 Hearts

I have received a number of answers concerning Windows 10 Hearts, but in my journey I found a hearts game called "Hearts?". I played as least 50 to 60 games and just won my 3rd. WOW! This game is tough, but so much fun. Down side is it only keeps a record
    of your "Achievements" (wins) and nothing else. But, even at that, I really enjoy the challenge.

skitch0929, Aug 2, 2016
  3. program will be installed soon?????

I have install a couple of games from play store. After I install them, they say "program will be installed soon" but I can't find them? I have looked everywhere! They are games...Homescapes and Township and June's Journey. I have an HP Pavilion running
    Win 10

JulianaEpperly, Aug 2, 2016
Thema:

Gaming on Windows 10 – A Year’s Journey

1. Gaming on Windows 10 – A Year’s Journey - Similar Threads - Gaming – Year’s

2. w10 and the Journey

in Windows 10 Gaming
    w10 and the Journey: Journey to the Wild Divine game, I want to work with Windows 10If anyone here has any experience with this software that runs with Windows 10, I'd be interested in any ideas....
  3. w10 and the Journey

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    w10 and the Journey: Journey to the Wild Divine game, I want to work with Windows 10If anyone here has any experience with this software that runs with Windows 10, I'd be interested in any ideas....
  4. w10 and the Journey

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Using The Journey to the Wild Divine on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using The Journey to the Wild Divine on Windows 10: A friend of mine is trying to run the above software on Windows 10 although an old program it installed in Windows 10 without an issue. But when the program is started it cannot detect the USB finger sensors, it appears to be IOM USB. Windows makes a sound when the USB is...
  6. Using The Journey to the Wild Divine on Windows 10

Using The Journey to the Wild Divine on Windows 10: A friend of mine is trying to run the above software on Windows 10 although an old program it installed in Windows 10 without an issue. But when the program is started it cannot detect the USB finger sensors, it appears to be IOM USB. Windows makes a sound when the USB is...
  7. Using The Journey to the Wild Divine on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Microsoft casual games Bingo Journey Build V1.2.0.0

Microsoft casual games Bingo Journey Build V1.2.0.0: This game has been faulty for some time now and I have sent emails to everyone in Microsoft and the builders and I have not even had a reply from anyone, which is disgusting. The problem with this build is that it crashes very often and costs the player money because you...
  9. HoloLens is a five year journey, first version out within a year

in Windows 10 News
    HoloLens is a five year journey, first version out within a year: Microsoft's Hololens is easily one of the most exciting pieces of technology that the company is working on and if you want to know when you can try it out for yourself, Nadella has given the first hints about when the device will arrive. But, you should know that the first...
  10. Windows 10 privacy journey continues: more transparency and controls

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 privacy journey continues: more transparency and controls: Introducing three new things that will empower customers to be more informed about their privacy in Windows 10.Terry Myerson is the EVP of the Windows and Devices Group and Marisa Rogers is the WDG Privacy Officer Last week, we shared that the Windows 10 Creators Update...