Windows 10: Gaming on windows 10 pc

Discus and support Gaming on windows 10 pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, every time I try gaming on my pc I start lagging so one day I decide to open task manager and I saw that "system" and "service host: DNS client"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RalphAile, Sep 4, 2018.

1. RalphAile Win User

Gaming on windows 10 pc

Hi, every time I try gaming on my pc I start lagging so one day I decide to open task manager and I saw that "system" and "service host: DNS client" were using my wifi and therefore lagging my game. I tried ending the task for service host but It keeps popping up and I even tried to go to services and stop it from there but I couldn't. I also tried making my connection metered and putting a limit but nothing helped. I would appreciate some help in fixing this issue. Thank you.

:)

RalphAile, Sep 4, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 4, 2018
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Sep 4, 2018
  4. r.h.p Win User

Gaming on windows 10 pc

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

Gaming on windows 10 pc

1. Gaming on windows 10 pc - Similar Threads - Gaming

2. Why do my games keep minimizing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do my games keep minimizing?: Every 5 or so minutes, the game I am playing minimizes to the desktop. The games I play are Counter Strike 2 and Overwatch. I have turned off game mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-my-games-keep-minimizing/6d69db4b-50d1-49cf-8dce-013079eda910
  3. Why do my games keep minimizing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do my games keep minimizing?: Every 5 or so minutes, the game I am playing minimizes to the desktop. The games I play are Counter Strike 2 and Overwatch. I have turned off game mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-my-games-keep-minimizing/6d69db4b-50d1-49cf-8dce-013079eda910
  4. I downloaded a game directly from steam and now I don’t have audio.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I downloaded a game directly from steam and now I don’t have audio.: At first I couldn’t play audio through my tv and now I can’t access audio at all. I restarted multiple times, updated my computer and still nothing. Audio is the only thing affected. Everything is greyed out on audio. I have uninstalled the game and still nothing....
  5. I downloaded a game directly from steam and now I don’t have audio.

I downloaded a game directly from steam and now I don’t have audio.: At first I couldn’t play audio through my tv and now I can’t access audio at all. I restarted multiple times, updated my computer and still nothing. Audio is the only thing affected. Everything is greyed out on audio. I have uninstalled the game and still nothing....
  6. Blue Screen of Death while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of Death while playing games: SYMBOL_NAME: nt!MiDeletePteRun+187e06MODULE_NAME: ntIMAGE_VERSION: 10.0.22621.3447STACK_COMMAND: .cxr; .ecxr ; kbIMAGE_NAME: ntkrnlmp.exeBUCKET_ID_FUNC_OFFSET: 187e06FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x1a_403_nt!MiDeletePteRunOSPLATFORM_TYPE: x64OSNAME: Windows 10FAILURE_ID_HASH:...
  7. Blue Screen of Death while playing games

Blue Screen of Death while playing games: SYMBOL_NAME: nt!MiDeletePteRun+187e06MODULE_NAME: ntIMAGE_VERSION: 10.0.22621.3447STACK_COMMAND: .cxr; .ecxr ; kbIMAGE_NAME: ntkrnlmp.exeBUCKET_ID_FUNC_OFFSET: 187e06FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x1a_403_nt!MiDeletePteRunOSPLATFORM_TYPE: x64OSNAME: Windows 10FAILURE_ID_HASH:...
  8. why i cant install or play any game

why i cant install or play any game: can you please send me any hit then i can install or play any game please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-install-or-play-any-game/5c67dd01-a198-4d9a-b84e-9341b77bffe8
  9. why i cant install or play any game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why i cant install or play any game: can you please send me any hit then i can install or play any game please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-install-or-play-any-game/5c67dd01-a198-4d9a-b84e-9341b77bffe8
  10. Windows 11 screenshots are delayed while in-game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 screenshots are delayed while in-game: Recently, my screenshots have been completely delayed with what they produce. I try to take a screenshot, and then tab over to the screenshots folder, and then the image it produces is of the start menu, a black screen, or something from a few seconds ago to over an hour ago....