Windows 10: gaming on windows 10

Discus and support gaming on windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Trying to install games compatible for windows 10 and also tried using troubleshooting the game but it anerror message occurs for all games saying "The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rahil0068, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Rahil0068 Win User

gaming on windows 10

Trying to install games compatible for windows 10 and also tried using troubleshooting the game but it anerror message occurs for all games saying "The code execution cannot proceed because d3dx9_43.dll ,bink2w32.dll and MSVCR110.dll was not found . reinstalling the program may fix it "

I tried updating the windows, reinstalling the games and also tried troubleshooting it but no result.

please help me in this.

:)

Rahil0068, Sep 4, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 4, 2018
  4. gaming on windows 10

Angela Pun, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

gaming on windows 10

1. gaming on windows 10 - Similar Threads - gaming

2. My laptop is slow in playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop is slow in playing games: I have a dell Vostro 3560 intel i5 3230 processor intel HD 4000 AMD RADEON HD 7600M series Le me tell the whole condition Months ago my laptop was upgraded to windows 10 pro from windows 7 and because of that all my games got slow. The only solution that worked for...
  3. Old game Total club manager 2003 On windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Old game Total club manager 2003 On windows 10: Dear microsoft, I'm trying and trying. I've Done all kinds of compatability settings to try and run an old game. The game, Total club manager 2003, is simply unable to run on windows 10. can you help me out, make an update or something. As it is, im trying to reinstall win 7...
  4. game installation on NAS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    game installation on NAS: I want to install COD WWII on QNAP NAS. When I choose destination folder I can see it in installer I get message "the drive or UNC share you selected does not exist or is unaccessible. Please select another". Though, The drive is connected and I can access it via file...
  5. Reboots/Crashes while Gaming

in Windows 10 Support
    Reboots/Crashes while Gaming: Hello, I have random crashes while playing games. Its the same problem as in this thread Random-ish reboots So basically when playing a game the PC randomly crashes into a reboot. This occurs completely random and without warning. As suggested in the linked thread I...
  6. Lagging loads and getting high latency in every game, but fast internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lagging loads and getting high latency in every game, but fast internet: anyone know why i am lagging so much, and getting slow response times (ping) with fast internet? I have tried rebooting my router, updating firmware, using qos which didn't help at all. The only times I can play is at 20:00 GMT. submitted by /u/datguyxam [link]...
  7. For the game modernwarfare I fowarded my ports and my nat type isn't open.

in Windows 10 Customization
    For the game modernwarfare I fowarded my ports and my nat type isn't open.: I fowarded all the ports https://support.activision.com/articles/ports-used-for-call-of-duty-games , and my nat type is still moderate. The game never loads....
  8. I own minecraft windows 10 but it still says i unlock full game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I own minecraft windows 10 but it still says i unlock full game: When I got Minecraft I opened the game game and i see it says unlock full version I've tried everything i could to fix the problem but it still says unlock full game may I have some help with this problem -From Preston...
  9. File Assosication reset games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Assosication reset games: Hello, I rebooted my computer recently and all my game shortcuts from steam lost their file associations is there any thing i can do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-assosication-reset-games/9fc19d7e-0b20-443a-b25c-edb86abb9dfe
  10. Won't let me download games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Won't let me download games.: When I try to download a game it says I have no applicable devices to install on. Then when I go to my devices, I have my desktop clearly on there with no problems. SO when I click on that and try to install a game again it says I have no applicable devices even though I...