Windows 10: Gaming on windows with many programes installed

Discus and support Gaming on windows with many programes installed in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, does installing Microsoft office and Adobe photoshop affect FPS and gaming performance or is it a myth?. of course I don't feel the difference... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MalazALmasri, Feb 27, 2021.

1. Gaming on windows with many programes installed

Hello,

does installing Microsoft office and Adobe photoshop affect FPS and gaming performance or is it a myth?. of course I don't feel the difference at all using the PC out of gaming but in gaming I don't know if there is a difference.. Should I delete those to squeeze some fps?

Ram is no problem 16g.. I never get to fill it event with 2 AAA games opened at the same time... maybe my question better be: does these programs affect the GPU performance?

:)

MalazALmasri, Feb 27, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 27, 2021
  3. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Feb 27, 2021
  4. Gaming on windows with many programes installed

Unable to install a game on Windows 10.

Hello Garrett,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

From the above description, I understand you are unable to install the game on your computer.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Are you the administrator of the user profile?
    • What is the error message/error code you get on trying to install the game on computer?
    • Did you check if the game is compatible with the current operating system?

You may be facing the above issue due to the incompatibility of the game software with the current operating system on your computer.

I suggest you to install the game software in Compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

Before installing the game in compatibility mode, i suggest you to delete all the game related files present in the system and proceed with the steps below.

Step 1: Compatibility mode runs the program in the current version of Windows using the settings from previous version of Windows.

• Locate and right-click on the game setup file on your PC and click on
      Properties.
    • Click on the compatibility tab, check the box
      Run this program in compatibility mode for
      , select Windows 10 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done,
      restart the computer for the effective changes to take place.

Step 2: You can also follow the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

c. Check if the issue is resolved.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Feb 27, 2021
Thema:

Gaming on windows with many programes installed

1. Gaming on windows with many programes installed - Similar Threads - Gaming many programes

2. Many programs not launching

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Many programs not launching: I am not totally sure where else to post this because I just can't seem to find a fix. I have been having this issue for the past month where many programs have been giving me error codes and telling me to reboot my computer in order to launch them. Programs like Gforce...
  3. Many programs not responding

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Many programs not responding: I turned on my computer this morning, and since, it has been running extremley slowly, programs closing for no reason. for example sevral programs even like notepad or device manager, it comes up with not responding and have to close it with task manager. i ran the SFC log...
  4. Installing Windows 7 programs/games on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing Windows 7 programs/games on Windows 10: Hi, I wanted to install some programs and games, and it says that it is compatible for Windows XP/Vista/7. I was wondering if I could still run it on Windows 10. Thanks! submitted by /u/Skentoto [link] [comments]...
  5. Many programs stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Many programs stopped working: After restarting my PC yesterday many of programs stopped working Powershell: [ATTACH] Internal Windows PowerShell error. Loading managed Windows PowerShell failed with error 80090017. Windows Update [ATTACH] 0x80004003 SFC /scannow [ATTACH] Windows Resource...
  6. Many svchost.exe programs running

Many svchost.exe programs running: I've noticed a bunch of svchost.exe programs running at once, is this normal[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/many-svchostexe-programs-running/e5e91d59-f1a6-4321-8c74-8aa73150a472
  7. Unable to open many programs

Unable to open many programs: For about the last 2 or so weeks, my ability to open programs has decrease. After scanning for bugs and malware with nothing found I tried 3 things recommended online 1. I disabled Windows Firewall and Anti-virus 2. Updated registry for .exe and exefile to "1%"% (typing...
  8. Many programs installing??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Many programs installing??: After windows 10 downloaded, I was able to use it for a few minutes with no problems. Testing my older programs to see which ones would work. But after only an hour or so I started to have multiple programs download and install themselves. I have spent the last five or six...
  9. Many Artefacts in games

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Many Artefacts in games: So after a new motherboard and cpu, a new ssd a couple weeks ago. I did the upgrade to windows 10, This was done from a clean install of windows 8 then straight upgraded to windows 10. No issues during the upgrade and no previous AMD drivers were there. Now I'm...
  10. Problem running many program

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem running many program: Hello guys, I have problem with windows 10, I want running 100 programs at one time but my windows only run 30 programs, is there any limitation at windows 10? Please help me,I dont know what to do now, your help very appreciate, thank you. 104864