Windows 10: Gaming PC black screen, error of a stack based buffer!

Discus and support Gaming PC black screen, error of a stack based buffer! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, can someone help me please. My son's gaming pc has a black screen with white cursor and blue circle, I have followed instructions to allow me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lisa121, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Lisa121 Win User

Gaming PC black screen, error of a stack based buffer!

Hi, can someone help me please. My son's gaming pc has a black screen with white cursor and blue circle, I have followed instructions to allow me to reboot in safe mode and the blue screen says 'Your PC couldn't start properly, a required device isnt connected or cant be accessed. Error code: 0xc0000225. You'll need to use recovering tools. I click start up settings, for safe mode, when click that I get a black screen with white box that says: LogonUI.exe - system error. The system detected an overrun of a stock based buffer in this application. The overrun could potentially allow a malicious

:)

Lisa121, Dec 5, 2023
  2. Bea Rath Win User

I can't even log in to my pc due to stack based buffer error

I can not get in to my pc due to stack-based buffer error message. I added an extra core, would this be the cause, I was trying to add an extra core to play a game

Bea Rath, Dec 5, 2023
  3. Blue Screen: DRIVER OVERRAN STACK BUFFER

Hi, I was trying to install windows from usb. So after formatting all the drives and going to the next step, where the windows files start to copy, I get a Blue screen "DRIVER OVERRAN STACK BUFFER"
    and my pc restarts. This keeps on happening and cant install windows or go back to my previous windows beacuase of the format. Please help me on this. Thank You

TanzilTushan, Dec 5, 2023
  4. Gaming PC black screen, error of a stack based buffer!

Driver Overran Stack Buffer - Blue Screen Error

I got this Blue Screen Error - Driver Overran Stack Buffer

I located my minidump file, but cannot open it

How do I find out the cause & solution?

StephyFace, Dec 5, 2023
Thema:

Gaming PC black screen, error of a stack based buffer!

1. Gaming PC black screen, error of a stack based buffer! - Similar Threads - Gaming black screen

2. Gaming PC black screen, error of a stack based buffer!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gaming PC black screen, error of a stack based buffer!: Hi, can someone help me please. My son's gaming pc has a black screen with white cursor and blue circle, I have followed instructions to allow me to reboot in safe mode and the blue screen says 'Your PC couldn't start properly, a required device isnt connected or cant be...
  3. SystemSettings.exe - System Error Overrun/Stack-Based Buffer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SystemSettings.exe - System Error Overrun/Stack-Based Buffer: I just updated my laptop to the latest Windows 10 build.When I opened settings to check something and clicked on Network & Internet, I got this error that crashes settings after I close it.SystemSettings.exe - System ErrorCRITICAL ERRORThe system detected an overrun of...
  4. SystemSettings.exe - System Error Overrun/Stack-Based Buffer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SystemSettings.exe - System Error Overrun/Stack-Based Buffer: I just updated my laptop to the latest Windows 10 build.When I opened settings to check something and clicked on Network & Internet, I got this error that crashes settings after I close it.SystemSettings.exe - System ErrorCRITICAL ERRORThe system detected an overrun of...
  5. SystemSettings.exe - System Error Overrun/Stack-Based Buffer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. SystemSettings.exe - System Error Overrun/Stack-Based Buffer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SystemSettings.exe - System Error Overrun/Stack-Based Buffer: I just updated my laptop to the latest Windows 10 build. When I opened settings to check something and clicked on Network & Internet, I got this error that crashes settings after I close it. SystemSettings.exe - System Error CRITICAL ERROR The system detected an...
  7. Stack-based buffer overrun/overflow

Stack-based buffer overrun/overflow: I received info on my PC when I re-start it: Stack-based buffer overrun/overflow of a stack-based buffer in this application. svchost.exe So I wrote to Bitdefender and received this answer: Stack-based buffer overrun/overflow is a bug it means that a program writes more...
  8. Stack based buffers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stack based buffers: When ever I try To leave a game a notification pops up saying the system devoted a overrun of stacked based buffers that could potentially allow a malicious user the gain control the all pop up in box’s with a red x and there label startmenuexpiercehost.exe-system error,...
  9. Stack based buffer over run

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stack based buffer over run: On a few of my games upon closing them i have been getting a warning that there is a stack based buffer over run present or within my system. So today i took the time to completely wipe both of my drives and do a clean install of windows. Now i have re-downloaded a few of my...
  10. Overrrun of stack-based buffers on restart

Overrrun of stack-based buffers on restart: Tried to restart my computer but now every time it is stuck on BSOD with the warning “Overrun of stack-based buffers” which then quickly disappears and the computer remains stuck. New Asus Vivobook bought about a month ago so there isn’t anything that needs to be saved and is...