Windows 10: Gaming PC is stuttering and have to restart manually to get back to normal.

Discus and support Gaming PC is stuttering and have to restart manually to get back to normal. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Good morning everyone, so recently I followed a video on how to increase FPS on Modern Warfare by a youtube known as Panjno...I followed his steps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Primetivity, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Gaming PC is stuttering and have to restart manually to get back to normal.

Good morning everyone, so recently I followed a video on how to increase FPS on Modern Warfare by a youtube known as Panjno...I followed his steps TWICE exactly because my brother did it before me and recommended me the video because it worked for him. But after doing so my windows startup stutters and I notice it with my Live wallpaper engine when it runs after logging into my PC. Then when I tried to load and watch a video on Youtube the audio would cut off like part of the stutter I get from the Live wallpaper. So I tried to reverse the steps I did on the tutorial to fix my issue but no luck. Then I reset Windows with "Keep my files" . I thought it worked but now it is still giving me stutter and I am stuck on a restart loop when I go to Windows Logo/Power/Restart/ causing me to have to manually reset the PC with the case reset button. Just wanted to get your opinion on it...Much appreciated.

Specs: CPU RYZEN 9 3900X

COOLER:NZXT KRAKEN X72

MOBO:MSI X470 CARBON

RAM: CORSAIR VENEGANCE 16GB 3200,MHZ

VIDEO CARD: RTX 2070 MSI

POWER SUPPLY: CORSAIR RMi 850W 80+ GOLD

oh and I also tried to do a clean driver install for the graphics card.

submitted by /u/Primetivity
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Primetivity, Sep 18, 2020

2. Windows 10(Stuttering when playing any game and sometimes pc restarts itself after stuttering)

Hi,

So basically this pc was formatted and the windows 10 reinstalled. It fixed the BSOD but the stuttering issue did not stop at all. So when playing any game it just stutters every few seconds and the stutter sometimes takes long like 30 seconds and the pc
    just restarts itself during the stutter which makes the games unplayable.

I really need help for this problem. Any help would be appreciated!

leonardgraycochea, Sep 18, 2020
  3. games stuttering

dear support

am pc gamer and play too much games

i play games all time, suddenly i open a game and found that the camera when moving is stuttering while the fps is 50 and its not dropping.

all games like this, i though its about the windows and i make reset for my pc.

i tried the games after reset and its working normally without any stuttering.

after 2 days the games become stuttering again.

i have windows 10 pro version 1709

CPU: intel core i7-4800qm

Nvidia gtx880m

RAM:16GB

all games old or new is same issue!!

Moved thread from: Windows / Gaming on Windows 10

majedraheel, Sep 18, 2020
  4. Siape Win User

Gaming PC is stuttering and have to restart manually to get back to normal.

Game stutters when NOT recording with Xbox app

when I play League of Legends, the game stutters every other seconds, but the FPS shown in the game is normal at 60.

I have tried disabling Xbox Game DVR but the problem still persisted.

It only stops stuttering when I start recording the game via Xbox app.

Does anyone else have this problem or has any suggestions to solving this problem?

Siape, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

Gaming PC is stuttering and have to restart manually to get back to normal.

1. Gaming PC is stuttering and have to restart manually to get back to normal. - Similar Threads - Gaming stuttering restart

2. Game Stuttering on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Stuttering on PC: Hi I bought a GTX 1070 and I have stuttering af especially on GTA 5 Online and Offline I have 2400 Mhz CL17 16GB Ram and R5 5500 I don't know what to do I run on the least version of driversWhat should I do?...
  3. Game Stuttering on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game Stuttering on PC: Hi I bought a GTX 1070 and I have stuttering af especially on GTA 5 Online and Offline I have 2400 Mhz CL17 16GB Ram and R5 5500 I don't know what to do I run on the least version of driversWhat should I do?...
  4. How to get my pc back to normal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to get my pc back to normal: When I put my pc on I discovered the speakers weren’t working which used to work and I couldn’t connect to the internet it said “we can’t set up mobile hotspot because your pc doesn’t have an Ethernet, Wi-Fi, or cellular connection.” And it refuses to toubleshoot also my...
  5. How to get my pc back to normal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get my pc back to normal: When I put my pc on I discovered the speakers weren’t working which used to work and I couldn’t connect to the internet it said “we can’t set up mobile hotspot because your pc doesn’t have an Ethernet, Wi-Fi, or cellular connection.” And it refuses to toubleshoot also my...
  6. How to get my pc back to normal

7. microsoft game recorder sound gets laggy then back to normal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft game recorder sound gets laggy then back to normal: Hi, I'm recording video on my laptop and once in a while the sound gets really bad. So bad, I can barely understand. This will last about 20 minutes or more, it depends, in the middle of a recording then get back to normal. Any idea on how to change system priorities or...
  8. Can't get back to normal display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't get back to normal display: My kids did something to the display. Every app, folder, etc is maximized and it doesn't work to click the resize button next to the X. I can't see a desktop - instead it's just a bunch of squares with a few app icons in each. If I drag down from the top of the app, the...
  9. Pc stutters, especially in games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc stutters, especially in games: Hello, taking this forum as my last chance before I give up gaming. I got a game gifted 2 weeks ago but I cannot play it because it stutters to much and I tried so many solutions that I stopped counting. Its not the only game that stutter, world of warcraft also. And stuff I...
  10. How to get normal calculator back?

How to get normal calculator back?: I don't use touch, I don't have touch, I don't want touch. So why am I locked with a monster big calculator? Is there a way to get the old small calculator back? I have tried to just copy the calc.exe from windows 8.1, but that don't work. If that can't be done, does...