Windows 10: Gaming pc memory problem

Discus and support Gaming pc memory problem in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I do online gaming, I play fortnite a lot an my pc keeps crashing an says out of video memory trying to allocate a texture. I’ve got plenty of memory... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Lee Williams, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Gaming pc memory problem

I do online gaming, I play fortnite a lot an my pc keeps crashing an says out of video memory trying to allocate a texture. I’ve got plenty of memory an my pc is up to date. I also have plenty of ram. Some please help me.

Lee Williams, Dec 19, 2019

2. Memory issues

Thank you for updating us. We suggest that you run the Memory Diagnostics Tool, this is to check your system for memory problems. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel and type memory in the search bar.
    • Click on Diagnose computer memory problems to open it.
    • If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Reymichael Ros, Dec 19, 2019
  3. [Win10]Memory leak?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate you for showing interest in Windows 10 and we are glad to assist you.

I suggest you to stop the game from the Task Manager and run the Windows Memory Diagnostic.

Follow the below steps to run Windows Memory Diagnostic:

• Type memory diagnostic in the search bar and click on the
      Windows Memory Diagnostic.

• Click on Restart now and check for the problems (Recommended).

If you need any further assistance with Windows then let us know. We would be glad to help you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Dec 19, 2019
  4. Gaming pc memory problem

pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

Gaming pc memory problem

1. Gaming pc memory problem - Similar Threads - Gaming memory problem

2. Memory Problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory Problems: Hello, I Got An Kinda Old PC So I Put 4 Gigs Of Extra Ram In ItLenovo ThinkCentere Very OldBecause It Was To Slow. But Now 3 Gigs Of Ram Is hardware Reserved So I Can Only Use 2 GIGS of ram I Tried a Lot Of Tutorials On Youtube,Nothing Works. I Really Need The Extra 4Gbs...
  3. The Surge Game Pass PC Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Surge Game Pass PC Problem: So hope some one can help. Tried to download The Surge on PC after half an hour where the xBox (beta) app said that on queue. i restarted the app now the it tells me that the game is installed. but i cant start it or find any files on my pc. Deinstalling isnt working too....
  4. Physical Memory Problem

Physical Memory Problem: I doesn't how to mention this issue in simple words I used windows 10 since last 2 years but now I probably see my available physical memory is low so I upgrade windows version 1803 to 1903 but my laptop goes slow to slow down . When it become frustrated I install windows 7...
  5. Flash memory problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Flash memory problem: The computer does not recognize the flash memory I changed several flashes and the same problem I made a format for the device and I downloaded Windows 10 new without any programs and the same problem list worked update for Windows and did not recognize the flash memory but...
  6. memory problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    memory problems: Hello, I have an Asus L402S with 28 GB drive space which is all occupied by files I don't know and I cant see what their sizes are. How can I find and delete these unnecessary files....
  7. Memory problem with unreleased "Unused" memory

Memory problem with unreleased "Unused" memory: Good morning. I am running an Intel i7 with 16 GB physical RAM on a gigabyte UD99x mainboard (Nvidia 970, Bitdefender 2018). After having the computer running for less than an hour, my memory usage is in the 95-99% range, but the applications/processes amount to max. 5-6 GB...
  8. Out of memory problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Out of memory problems: I am again getting problems with my 4 GB Ram TabletPC which is being brought to a halt frequently by 'out of memory' problems. Mostly it happens when browsing, usually with Opera. Sometimes it occurs right at the start with only one tab in use when trying to play a YouTube...
  9. Memory Reporting Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Memory Reporting Problem: I have a very strange disk space reporting issue. I don't know when it first appeared (I'm on 17134.81 now), because I never looked at Settings/System/Storage - I have always used other tools. I just checked it out, having read about it in another comment. Anyway, my C:...
  10. Memory Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Memory Problem: Hello, I'm having an issue with memory. I've attached screen shots of both my memory usage & process tab. My system is using up 98% memory in idle. It does say "Non-paged pool @ 14.5gb". I'm not too sure what that means, but I do however think there is an issue with that....