Windows 10: Gaming pc memory problem

Discus and support Gaming pc memory problem in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I do online gaming, I play fortnite a lot an my pc keeps crashing an says out of video memory trying to allocate a texture. I’ve got plenty of memory... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Lee Williams, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Gaming pc memory problem

I do online gaming, I play fortnite a lot an my pc keeps crashing an says out of video memory trying to allocate a texture. I’ve got plenty of memory an my pc is up to date. I also have plenty of ram. Some please help me.

Lee Williams, Dec 19, 2019

2. Memory issues

Thank you for updating us. We suggest that you run the Memory Diagnostics Tool, this is to check your system for memory problems. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel and type memory in the search bar.
    • Click on Diagnose computer memory problems to open it.
    • If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Reymichael Ros, Dec 19, 2019
  3. [Win10]Memory leak?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate you for showing interest in Windows 10 and we are glad to assist you.

I suggest you to stop the game from the Task Manager and run the Windows Memory Diagnostic.

Follow the below steps to run Windows Memory Diagnostic:

• Type memory diagnostic in the search bar and click on the
      Windows Memory Diagnostic.

• Click on Restart now and check for the problems (Recommended).

If you need any further assistance with Windows then let us know. We would be glad to help you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Dec 19, 2019
  4. Gaming pc memory problem

pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

Gaming pc memory problem

1. Gaming pc memory problem - Similar Threads - Gaming memory problem

2. memory problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    memory problem: CBS.log https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memory-problem/68a230c1-4685-42f6-9ace-7b88959f7d95
  3. Memory Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory Problem: My PC kept blue-screening with the message "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT", so I ran the Memory Diagnostic Tool. However, I'm not sure what do to with it. I have attached the result of the test from event viewer. Any help would be appreciated!Result...
  4. Problem to download games on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem to download games on pc: I cant download games on my pc, i try from Microsoft store and xbox app. ill be looking for a solution on the forum but any solution there can help me. The error code is 0.80070424. i already update drivers, Bios....
  5. Problem to download games on pc

Problem to download games on pc: I cant download games on my pc, i try from Microsoft store and xbox app. ill be looking for a solution on the forum but any solution there can help me. The error code is 0.80070424. i already update drivers, Bios....
  6. Problem to download games on pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Game not working because of a video memory problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game not working because of a video memory problem?: Hi. I was trying to play a game on my windows 10 laptop and it was working perfectly until today, where a gaming UI thing popped up and said "out of video memory trying to allocate a rendering resource. Make sure that your video card has the minimum required memory, try...
  8. PC Game Installation Problem

PC Game Installation Problem: I'm trying to buy and install MS Flight Simulator on my non-MS PC. After buying it, it tells me there are no applicable devices available on our account. What's happening??...
  9. memory problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    memory problems: Hello, I have an Asus L402S with 28 GB drive space which is all occupied by files I don't know and I cant see what their sizes are. How can I find and delete these unnecessary files....
  10. Memory Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Memory Problem: Hello, I'm having an issue with memory. I've attached screen shots of both my memory usage & process tab. My system is using up 98% memory in idle. It does say "Non-paged pool @ 14.5gb". I'm not too sure what that means, but I do however think there is an issue with that....