Windows 10: Gaming PC Overloading/Freezing all of a sudden

Discus and support Gaming PC Overloading/Freezing all of a sudden in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; my pc is decent. it doesnt have the best specs, but it doesnt have bad specs. i havent even had it for a year now. it was running really well the first... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Skooma69_, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Gaming PC Overloading/Freezing all of a sudden

my pc is decent. it doesnt have the best specs, but it doesnt have bad specs. i havent even had it for a year now. it was running really well the first few months, but i noticed about 2 months ago it has gotten really bad. it cant run minecraft, it overloads when minecraft java is ran, it freezes for a minute when i open discord, then it runs again, and it has a lot of other freezing problems. anyone know what i can do? any chance i have a virus?

Specs (From What I Can Remember):

8 GB Ram

1600 AMD Ryzen 5

4 GB 580 RTX (Something like that, i think this is graphics card)

submitted by /u/Skooma69_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Skooma69_, Sep 28, 2020
  2. dassan Win User

PC sudden freeze problem

hello guys, for about a month i m having sudden freezes both in screen and sound. It happens rarely sometimes 1 time in a week or sometimes 3 times in a day. Freeze continue like 1 sec and when it happens there comes sound from speaker like ''TIIIIRRT'' cus of sound freezes also(doesnt come from pc component, sound comes from speaker). And after a sec everything is normal no blue screen no black screen etc just on that moment sound and screen freeze. It happens sometimes when i play game or watching video from net or from my pc or listening music even. Can you help me solve this problem plz, thanks.

dassan, Sep 28, 2020
  3. Minecraft freezes gaming PC

Hi,

We have here a thread Windows 10 freezes when playing games
    related to your concern. We suggest that you go through the steps provided by
    Roger Lu.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, Sep 28, 2020
  4. Marby Rey Win User

Gaming PC Overloading/Freezing all of a sudden

Marby Rey, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

Gaming PC Overloading/Freezing all of a sudden

1. Gaming PC Overloading/Freezing all of a sudden - Similar Threads - Gaming Overloading Freezing

2. Freezing and crashing all of the sudden. Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Freezing and crashing all of the sudden. Laptop: Hello!My name is Joseph.~ ~ ~ ~ and my laptop or computer has started to crash and freeze a lot lately.It wasn't happening to me before.I didn't download anything wrong; it was just the apps I always used to use for my entire life. I keep getting BSOD Blue Screen of Death for...
  3. My gaming pc starts to lag all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My gaming pc starts to lag all of a sudden: Hello, I have a gaming pc with rtx 4090 and it is really fast before serveral months ago but now it starts to become really slow, even I have a internet connection with 235mbps, its still lagging and i have to restart the pc serveral times and its still lagging so now i cant...
  4. My gaming pc starts to lag all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My gaming pc starts to lag all of a sudden: Hello, I have a gaming pc with rtx 4090 and it is really fast before serveral months ago but now it starts to become really slow, even I have a internet connection with 235mbps, its still lagging and i have to restart the pc serveral times and its still lagging so now i cant...
  5. My gaming pc starts to lag all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. PC CPU Overload

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC CPU Overload: A couple of weeks ago I was using my PC, it was fine. The next day I went on the PC to play a video game, I got a bunch of pop-ups like the usual but something was different. I couldn't move my mouse, I realized that my screen had frozen and so I hard reset it. I opened it...
  7. All games are suddenly crashing.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All games are suddenly crashing.: This has never happened before, suddenly any game i play randomly freezes (and makes that buzzing sound once) for 7 or so seconds before exiting to desktop without any errors. My os and drivers are up to date, i have never overclocked anything, basically nothing has changed,...
  8. PC Suddenly Freeze

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC Suddenly Freeze: Hello! Two weeks ago i upgraded my computer to I7 10700k and mobo Asus Z490 Maximus Hero XII Wifi Since then i have a big problem with my computer, is freezing. not responding anymore until i restart it. In most of the cases it's just freezes till restart, but also randomly...
  9. My PC is overload

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My PC is overload: Hi there, im Johny Duo I need help to fix my PC, i was download an game but it too heavy so now i can start up myc PC, when I turn on it keep restart and dont let me use. I need someone tell me how to delete all file i have download. It very sad if I cant get access to my...
  10. All pc games suddenly lags too much

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All pc games suddenly lags too much: ive just bought a new laptop and i have been playing well on it for a few weeks, but just today, i tried opening apex legends and found that it was very laggy, first i thought the game was corrupted but then i tried another game like outlast and my friend pedro and realize...