Windows 10: Gaming/Rendering BSOD/Crash

Discus and support Gaming/Rendering BSOD/Crash in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Heyho My PC is no ~ 5 days old with a clean new Win10 installation. No Hardware were added after the Win-Installation. The first two days no BSOD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by simplemed, May 31, 2016.

1. simplemed Win User

Gaming/Rendering BSOD/Crash

Heyho

My PC is no ~ 5 days old with a clean new Win10 installation. No Hardware were added after the Win-Installation.
    The first two days no BSOD and i was rendering and gaming! But on the third day it began.
    When i render (with Adobe) or play a Game Win crashes or give me a Memory Management BSOD.
    When i surf or do low task - the PC runs quite good...

I have a Asus H97 Plus Mainboard, Intel i7 4790k

What I've done so far:
    >Upadated the Bios
    >Updated Graphics, Chipset and Network driver via the win device manager
    >all windows updates
    >wind defender - no other Antivirus...

I am looking forward for some tipps - thänx

Attachment 82758

:)

simplemed, May 31, 2016

2. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR while playing League of Legends

DMP and msinfo file uploads:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B46uaVaEe04VNEtnYTZEVno5dGM&usp=sharing

Started getting BSODs while playing League of Legends, a few seconds after loading into game (graphics render properly at first, some sort of trigger causes audio to hang and video to freeze, leading to crash), all apparently out of the blue.

Tried completely wiping and reinstalling: Intel drivers, Nvidia Drivers, League of Legends, to no effect.

FurMark (graphics stress test), and other games (so far) appear to be unaffected.

Please advise.

ifbywhisky, May 31, 2016
  3. BSoD

+ when i play other games i dont have BSoD i think i can recognize it mostly when im playing Division ,Dark Souls 3 these are the most problematic games they were even crashing but i tried to fix this crashes and i think i fixed it(by those steps above
    and in game changes +veryfing games files etc) because i can play longer without any crash but it makes BSoD + streaming with OBS.

MarioMoricz, May 31, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Troubleshooting a counterfeit installation is useless as it is not known what has been modified to your system.
    A counterfeit installation contains heavily modified code which causes the system to behave in unexpected ways.
    For this reason, analyzing counterfeit systems is unreliable and most analysts won't try it.
    I recommend to install a genuine copy of Windows.
    If, after you have installed a genuine copy of Windows, you still get BSOD's we'll be happy to assist you.
    Code: <ActivePartialProductKey>T83GX</ActivePartialProductKey> <ActiveProductKeyPid2>00331-10000-00001-AA872</ActiveProductKeyPid2> <OSVersion>10.0.10586.2.00010100.0.0.048</OSVersion> <ProductName>Windows 10 Pro</ProductName> <ProcessorArchitecture>x64</ProcessorArchitecture> <EditionId>Professional</EditionId> <BuildLab>10586.th2_release_sec.160422-1850</BuildLab> <TimeZone>Mitteleuropäische Zeit(GMT+02:00)</TimeZone> <ActiveSkuId>2de67392-b7a7-462a-b1ca-108dd189f588</ActiveSkuId> <ActiveSkuDescription>Windows(R) Operating System, VOLUME_KMSCLIENT channel</ActiveSkuDescription> <ProductUniquenessGroups>55c92734-d682-4d71-983e-d6ec3f16059f</ProductUniquenessGroups> <ActiveProductKeyPKeyId>08e404fb-41f3-77ac-59ef-6e9f2d3f499d</ActiveProductKeyPKeyId> <ActiveProductKeyPidEx>03612-03311-000-000001-03-3079-10586.0000-1512016</ActiveProductKeyPidEx> <ActiveProductKeyChannel>Volume:GVLK</ActiveProductKeyChannel> <ActiveVolumeCustomerPid>55041-00142-152-710861-03-1031-7601.0000-1522016</ActiveVolumeCustomerPid> <OfflineInstallationId>397023142711450938233432247678655022055732634173305745960596482</OfflineInstallationId> <DomainJoined>false</DomainJoined>[/quote] Forum rules

Thema:

1. Gaming/Rendering BSOD/Crash - Similar Threads - Gaming Rendering BSOD

2. Render Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Render Crashes: When using Daz Studio and i goto render the engine crashes every time with this error:DAZStudio.exe caused UNKNOWN_ERROR in module "C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll" at 0033:0000000017C0051C, RaiseException+108 bytesAny ideas whats causing this....
  3. Render Crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Render Crashes: When using Daz Studio and i goto render the engine crashes every time with this error:DAZStudio.exe caused UNKNOWN_ERROR in module "C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll" at 0033:0000000017C0051C, RaiseException+108 bytesAny ideas whats causing this....
  4. BSoD Crashes when rendering anything.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoD Crashes when rendering anything.: Hello!I'm having many BSoD crashes recently. They happen when I render in Premiere or Blender and usually corrupt the file I'm rendering so a fix would be appreciated.I am not sure what data I need to provide but will provide any upon request!Dump file and any other files-...
  5. BSoD Crashes when rendering anything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD Crashes when rendering anything.: Hello!I'm having many BSoD crashes recently. They happen when I render in Premiere or Blender and usually corrupt the file I'm rendering so a fix would be appreciated.I am not sure what data I need to provide but will provide any upon request!Dump file and any other files-...
  6. BSoD Crashes when rendering anything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. BSOD and game crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and game crash: Hi, I've upgraded my system a few days ago with an Intel 12600k, a Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X and new ram 3600mhz. Since then I've had a few issues when using the pc. First of all it crashed a couple of games, namely Grim Dawn and Rocket League. In particular, just before...
  8. BSOD and Game Crashes

BSOD and Game Crashes: I recently upgraded my motherboard and CPU. I had an Asus ROG STRIX Z270e and i5 7600k and upgraded to the Asus ROG STRIX z490e with an i7 10700K. I've had constant BSOD issues since installing about 3 errors through 4 hours of game play a night. The 3 main errors have been...
  9. BSOD while playing games and Rendering

BSOD while playing games and Rendering: Hi thanks for taking the time to help. About a month or 2 back i noticed that whenever i played 'Dota 2' or 'The Witcher 3', my computer would freeze completely and then after 30 or so seconds a BSOD would appear with 'error code: Machine Check Exception'. Running Core...
  10. Constant BSOD playing various games and rendering videos!

Constant BSOD playing various games and rendering videos!: Hi guys, first of all I'm gonna start by telling you I've done all sorts of troubleshooting ways there are for all this error messages that my PC keeps showing me. Recently I've upgraded my Motherboard,CPU and Rams, and ever since the PC is always having blue screens when I'm...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc bsod with rendering