Windows 10: Gaming Section in Settings

Discus and support Gaming Section in Settings in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello I would like to get help with Gaming section in settings..I don't have this Gaming section, please help me.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by StefanNovitovic, May 7, 2021.

1. Gaming Section in Settings

Hello I would like to get help with Gaming section in settings..I don't have this Gaming section, please help me.

:)

StefanNovitovic, May 7, 2021

2. Game controller ID settings

Hi Joe,

Thank you for the update. I understand your concern.

I would suggest you to look for the Devices settings in Control Panel and check if the game controllers are listed. If so, refer to the following steps to alter the settings and check if these are helpful in resolving your issue.

a. Right click on one of your game controllers and click Game Controller Settings. Note where in the list it is. If it is not at the top proceed to the next step.

b. Right click and remove all your other controllers (not the 360/gamepad) and let them reinstall automatically.

c. Once complete right click and check the list again and see if the 360 controller/gamepad is at the top. If so, give the game another try and see if it detects your controller.

If the issue still persists, restart your console and then try to reconnect your controller.

Hope this information is helpful. Please post back your results for further assistance.

Harkanwar Singh, May 7, 2021
  3. No gaming section in settings

I upgraded my install of Windows 10 Pro N to the Creator build (1703) with the hope of checking out the new gaming settings. However, there is not a gaming section in the settings. Also pressing win+g during game does not bring anything up. Not even DVR
    or screenshot settings.

Also not seeing that I have installed the Media Feature pack. As the Xbox app is saying it needs to be installed. Tried reinstalling the feature pack and nothing.

imagamer27, May 7, 2021
  4. Johan45 Win User

Gaming Section in Settings

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 7, 2021
Thema:

Gaming Section in Settings

1. Gaming Section in Settings - Similar Threads - Gaming Section Settings

2. There is no "apps & features" section in the settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is no "apps & features" section in the settings.: I'm using windows 11 the latest version I have installed all the updates. I have tried all the solutions on the internet and nothing worked with me. What is the problem with that ? and if there is a substitution section for "apps & features" what is it?...
  3. There is no "apps & features" section in the settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There is no "apps & features" section in the settings.: I'm using windows 11 the latest version I have installed all the updates. I have tried all the solutions on the internet and nothing worked with me. What is the problem with that ? and if there is a substitution section for "apps & features" what is it?...
  4. How to change email in the setting a section

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change email in the setting a section: gear icon settings > upper left corner with the drop down arrow in the word settings. I want to change the email since it is not administrator. Please help...
  5. I dont have gaming section in my windows setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont have gaming section in my windows setting: Hi,So there's no gaming section in my window's setting. And neither my Xbox game bar nor the Xbox console companion open, nor does anything happen when I go to the capture settings....
  6. I dont have gaming section in my windows setting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I dont have gaming section in my windows setting: Hi,So there's no gaming section in my window's setting. And neither my Xbox game bar nor the Xbox console companion open, nor does anything happen when I go to the capture settings....
  7. Gaming Mode; Related Section

Gaming Mode; Related Section: Whenever I got to the 'Gaming Mode' section in settings, it gives me the option to turn it on but it does not have a related section for graphics below that I looked this up before and found a forum post relating to this issue from 2019 and attempted to use their method to...
  8. Gaming section not present in settings

Gaming section not present in settings: I couldn't find the gaming section in settings of windows 10 ,it has media feature pack installed but it's still not showing up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gaming-section-not-present-in-settings/01e2374e-551b-4245-9de2-9271e536f466
  9. Missing sections in settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing sections in settings: [ATTACH] So my settings looks like this . When i searched for solution i found one post... But it was useless cuz i dont have SettingsPageVisibility on my Registry Editor...
  10. Missing sections in the Settings tab.

Missing sections in the Settings tab.: Hello. About a few days ago my friends computer and mine both restarted almost at the same time and started updating. We thought nothing of it at the time, but today I opened the Settings tab and noticed that most of the sections are missing. Told him to check if he's missing...