Windows 10: Gaming Service Startup issue

Discus and support Gaming Service Startup issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I wish I could add something original to this forum, but unfortunately, it's the same, ongoing issue with the Gaming Service that prevents so many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Arekitect, Apr 28, 2022.

1. Arekitect Win User

Gaming Service Startup issue

I wish I could add something original to this forum, but unfortunately, it's the same, ongoing issue with the Gaming Service that prevents so many users from enjoying games on Windows/Xbox platform.Background:Windows 11 PRO 21H2 Build 22000.652Dell Alienware Aurora R10 rigGaming Service fails to start with an Error 2: The system cannot find the file specified.I am unable to start any game that leverages Gaming Service FS2020, Forza Horizons 5 etcTroubleshooting steps:Reinstalled Windows 11 from the factory image, which solved the problem for about 3 weeks, become it came back out of the blue

:)

Arekitect, Apr 28, 2022
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Apr 28, 2022
  3. My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Apr 28, 2022
  4. Gaming Service Startup issue

Issue with Gaming resolution in Lumia 535.

Hi Balavarisrikanth,

• What is the exact issue are you facing games? Is it a online game or playing through any app?
    • Is this issue specific to any game?
    • Do you get any error message while trying to play?
    If you are facing this issue with store games, I suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the below article and check if this helps.

Lumia troubleshooting and repair

Support options for Nokia, Lumia, and feature phone devices

Note: From the above link navigate to Other problem
    > Problem not listed in the troubleshooting tool and try the steps.

Kindly let us know the above information and status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Apr 28, 2022
Thema:

Gaming Service Startup issue

1. Gaming Service Startup issue - Similar Threads - Gaming Service Startup

2. Issues with Game Services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Game Services: Hello,I have been having a persistent issues with a particular app when trying to login to Xbox Live on Windows 10, preventing me to play any online game, such as Fallout 76.My issue is that the app GamingServicesTcui.exe crashes whenever I try to login.Has anyone ever...
  3. Issues with Game Services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with Game Services: Hello,I have been having a persistent issues with a particular app when trying to login to Xbox Live on Windows 10, preventing me to play any online game, such as Fallout 76.My issue is that the app GamingServicesTcui.exe crashes whenever I try to login.Has anyone ever...
  4. Gaming services issues

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gaming services issues: i attempted to reinstall gaming services as it was not working properly and for some reason i couldn't reinstall it as it appears as it is still there in the microsoft store app so i cant reinstall but when i check the services app its not in the list...
  5. Gaming services issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming services issues: i attempted to reinstall gaming services as it was not working properly and for some reason i couldn't reinstall it as it appears as it is still there in the microsoft store app so i cant reinstall but when i check the services app its not in the list...
  6. Gaming services issues

7. Gaming Service Startup issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming Service Startup issue: I wish I could add something original to this forum, but unfortunately, it's the same, ongoing issue with the Gaming Service that prevents so many users from enjoying games on Windows/Xbox platform.Background:Windows 11 PRO 21H2 Build 22000.652Dell Alienware Aurora R10...
  8. Persistent Gaming Services Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent Gaming Services Issues: Currently running the most recent Windows 11 update, hoping it would fix my long running issues, which it did not.For probably a year and a half now I've been dealing with persistent Gaming Services issues in which I cannot install games using Game Pass, nor can I play...
  9. Persistent Gaming Services Issues

Persistent Gaming Services Issues: Currently running the most recent Windows 11 update, hoping it would fix my long running issues, which it did not.For probably a year and a half now I've been dealing with persistent Gaming Services issues in which I cannot install games using Game Pass, nor can I play...
  10. MS Gaming Services issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Gaming Services issue: Hi am i am getting repeated gaming services issue on my 11 month old rig using windows 10. with latest updates Ryzen 9 3900, 16mb ram with a 2060 super GPU. with up to date drivers. since 20/02/2021 my system keeps crashing, not closing down or not loading up correctly....