Windows 10: Gaming Services, and Minecraft Launcher won't install

Discus and support Gaming Services, and Minecraft Launcher won't install in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Both Minecraft Launcher and Gaming Services are not installing, no errors, they are both just pending, I tried Regedit, PowerShell, WSReset.exe in CMD,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AhyanFaisal, Mar 29, 2022.

1. Gaming Services, and Minecraft Launcher won't install

Both Minecraft Launcher and Gaming Services are not installing, no errors, they are both just pending, I tried Regedit, PowerShell, WSReset.exe in CMD, I tried so many thing, yet they are still pending, Microsoft fix this, and also someone help

:)

AhyanFaisal, Mar 29, 2022
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. NathanX. Win User
    Minecraft Launcher won't load after installation!

Recently, my Minecraft Launcher won't load any installation other than an Optifine 1.14.4 installation that I use frequently. To solve this, I uninstalled the launcher and tried to reinstall it using the MinecraftInstaller.msi but whenever it finishes installing
    the launcher, it appears blank (the white paper with a fold on the top-right corner). When I try to open it, a window pops up with the following message:

Couldn't load launcher core from C:\Program Files (x86)\Minecraft

Launcher\game\launcher.dll: LoadErrorNotPresent

And then after I click "OK" another window pops up, saying:

Unable to start the Minecraft Runtime Environment. This is most likely cause by a corruption. Please try to reinstall Minecraft.

I followed that advice and reinstalled Minecraft multiple times. The entire process just starts over, and I'm starting to feel hopeless. Before I buy Minecraft again, does anyone have a solution to this?

HUGE thank you to anyone who tries to help me fix this! Even if your solution doesn't work, I am infinitely grateful for you at least trying.

NathanX., Mar 29, 2022
  4. Gaming Services, and Minecraft Launcher won't install

Minecraft Native launcher

Hi,

Server interruption during the update process is the primary reason as to why you're encountering this issue. Let's isolate your concern by answering the following questions:

• Have you tried updating other games or apps to check if the same instance occurs?
    • Are you referring to
      Mojang.com
      or
      Minecraft.net
      as the official website?
    In the meantime, we recommend downloading the updates from the Windows Store. See

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store
    . Check if the updates for Minecraft Native Launcher are available.

Another solution you may perform is to reset the game from Settings. Here are the steps:

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps & features.
    • Find the game and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your device so that the changes can take effect.

Catherine Cus., Mar 29, 2022
Thema:

Gaming Services, and Minecraft Launcher won't install

1. Gaming Services, and Minecraft Launcher won't install - Similar Threads - Gaming Services Minecraft

2. Gaming Services and the Minecraft Launcher Will Not Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming Services and the Minecraft Launcher Will Not Install: Error code: 0x80070490I'm trying to install the Minecraft Launcher. When I click install and go to the Library page of the Windows Store and see it's trying to install both the MC Launcher and also Gaming Services. Both fail to install and give the above error code.Things...
  3. Gaming Services and the Minecraft Launcher Will Not Install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gaming Services and the Minecraft Launcher Will Not Install: Error code: 0x80070490I'm trying to install the Minecraft Launcher. When I click install and go to the Library page of the Windows Store and see it's trying to install both the MC Launcher and also Gaming Services. Both fail to install and give the above error code.Things...
  4. Minecraft Launcher Won't Download.

Minecraft Launcher Won't Download.: So, I have just bought minecraft java and bedrock and i went to their website and the installer says to get it from the mstoremicrosoft Store and in the mstore it says that there is a problem on there end and now I have watched many Yt vids no how to fix but none of them...
  5. Gaming Services, and Minecraft Launcher won't install

Gaming Services, and Minecraft Launcher won't install: Both Minecraft Launcher and Gaming Services are not installing, no errors, they are both just pending, I tried Regedit, PowerShell, WSReset.exe in CMD, I tried so many thing, another thing, the 3 dots on the side, when I click them, nothing appears, just a small gray box with...
  6. Gaming Services, and Minecraft Launcher won't install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming Services, and Minecraft Launcher won't install: Both Minecraft Launcher and Gaming Services are not installing, no errors, they are both just pending, I tried Regedit, PowerShell, WSReset.exe in CMD, I tried so many thing, yet they are still pending, Microsoft fix this, and also someone help...
  7. Minecraft Installer won't launch: "There’s a problem with Minecraft Launcher. Reinstall the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Installer won't launch: "There’s a problem with Minecraft Launcher. Reinstall the...: Hi, currently trying to install Minecraft for the first time on this computer. I recently switched my account to a Microsoft account. Any suggestions? Thanks....
  8. Minecraft Installer won't launch: "There’s a problem with Minecraft Launcher. Reinstall the...

Minecraft Installer won't launch: "There’s a problem with Minecraft Launcher. Reinstall the...: Hi, currently trying to install Minecraft for the first time on this computer. I recently switched my account to a Microsoft account. Any suggestions? Thanks....
  9. Minecraft Launcher won't open

Minecraft Launcher won't open: Before you ask, yes, i have tried wsreset, and yes, i have tried resetting my account to rule out corruption. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-launcher-wont-open/67a746c7-f484-44cc-acf0-966ab009408f
  10. Minecraft Launcher won't load after installation!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher won't load after installation!: Recently, my Minecraft Launcher won't load any installation other than an Optifine 1.14.4 installation that I use frequently. To solve this, I uninstalled the launcher and tried to reinstall it using the MinecraftInstaller.msi but whenever it finishes installing the launcher,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. couldnt insall ms gaming services