Windows 10: Gaming Services APP error/loop

Discus and support Gaming Services APP error/loop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello I was wondering if someone could help me with this somewhat irritating problem that seems to have happened since my windows update last night Yes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sLF Reapers, Jun 12, 2021.

1. Gaming Services APP error/loop

Hello I was wondering if someone could help me with this somewhat irritating problem that seems to have happened since my windows update last night Yes I rolled it back no changeWhenever I try to play a game pass game on my pc today the Microsoft store will pop up with the Gaming services app and says this product is installed and when I look it's installed on the pc.... But on the top right of the app, it says install on my device.. I have tried to install it, it downloads and does nothing. I have tried the win +r to reset the MS store nothing seems to want to work for me. I can't seem to f

:)

sLF Reapers, Jun 12, 2021

2. Windows 10 Game Apps

Based on the error you've received, this seems to be due to corrupted Store cache. We suggest manually resetting the Store app from the Settings menu. Here are the steps:

• Click Start, then Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps & features.
    • Find the Store app, then click Reset.
    • Click Reset again to confirm.
    • Restart your device so that the changes will take effect. Sign in to the app. Launch the game and check if the same issue occurs.

We also recommend accessing the game from the Start menu. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon in the lower-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select All apps, and then find your game in the list. Check if you encounter the same issue.

We also recommend signing in to a different user profile. This can help determine if this is due to corrupted user profile. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon from the bottom-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select your account name from the top-left corner of the menu, and then select Switch account.
    • Sign in with an account other than the one you were using.
    • Restart the game to see if it works correctly.

If you don't have a different user profile, kindly perform the steps provided on this link

Catherine Cus., Jun 12, 2021
  3. Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Jun 12, 2021
  4. NUV
    Nuv Win User

Gaming Services APP error/loop

ati2dvag infinite loop error

I have

Processor:
    • AMD Athlon 64X2 4400+ (Brisbane)
    • Core Volt:1.336 V
    MotherBoard:
    • Model- RS690-SB600
    • Chipset Ati
    Bios:
    • Pheonix Technologied Ltd.
    • Version 6.00PG
    Graphics card:TechPowerUp

I am getting a blue screen saying (as far as i can remember)

Code: The Problem seems to be caused by the following file: ati2dvag The device driver got stuck in an infinite loop[/quote] Any solution to this problem ?

Thema:

Gaming Services APP error/loop

1. Gaming Services APP error/loop - Similar Threads - Gaming Services APP

2. Gaming services error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming services error: HalloWhen I try to start a game in the X-box app an error comes up about the gaming services.Gameservices has failed with errorcode 0x8007007e click here to go to a service page.I have tried a lot already but nothing helps.Anyone has experience with this?...
  3. Gaming services error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gaming services error: HalloWhen I try to start a game in the X-box app an error comes up about the gaming services.Gameservices has failed with errorcode 0x8007007e click here to go to a service page.I have tried a lot already but nothing helps.Anyone has experience with this?...
  4. error in epic games service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error in epic games service: when installing epic games launcher and trying to update itit shows that the update failed with the error EOS ERR 1602when searching in YouTube I see all the similar error are 1603 not 1602...
  5. error in epic games service

error in epic games service: when installing epic games launcher and trying to update itit shows that the update failed with the error EOS ERR 1602when searching in YouTube I see all the similar error are 1603 not 1602...
  6. Solve error 0x80070005 while downloading gaming services app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solve error 0x80070005 while downloading gaming services app: I was trying to install Minecraft from Xbox app which ran into an error code 0x00000001.so I tried to uninstall than reinstall gaming services app as a solution from this page:https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/errors/error-code-0x80073D26but after trying to reinstalling the...
  7. Solve error 0x80070005 while downloading gaming services app

Solve error 0x80070005 while downloading gaming services app: I was trying to install Minecraft from Xbox app which ran into an error code 0x00000001.so I tried to uninstall than reinstall gaming services app as a solution from this page:https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/errors/error-code-0x80073D26but after trying to reinstalling the...
  8. xbox app and gaming services not installing error code 0x800700B7

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    xbox app and gaming services not installing error code 0x800700B7: last week I had to reinstall windows to fix 3 corrupted files after it was finished I copied over some files from windows.old to get some of my stuff back.Microsoft store and get help didn't open until I reset them and gaming services and Xbox app are refusing to install and...
  9. Xbox Windows Gaming Services App errors can't play games at all.

Xbox Windows Gaming Services App errors can't play games at all.: About 30 minutes ago, my sister stopped being able to play any XBOX PC Pass games because Xbox Gaming Services needed an update that I did not receive and the games worked an hour prior. Every time she tries to update, it gives her a different error code. The update stops...
  10. game loop update error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    game loop update error: when updating gameloop below error occurred.ple give a solution to resolve [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-loop-update-error/360cc77b-0546-416f-8e98-121d263f2f06