Windows 10: Gaming Services Error 1060: The specified service does not exist as an installed service.

Discus and support Gaming Services Error 1060: The specified service does not exist as an installed service. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Im using Windows 10 21H2, its working fine until one day i updated the gaming services and it dont want to start even from services.msc. it shows this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Iqbal20, May 14, 2022.

1. Iqbal20 Win User

Gaming Services Error 1060: The specified service does not exist as an installed service.

Im using Windows 10 21H2, its working fine until one day i updated the gaming services and it dont want to start even from services.msc. it shows this error---------------------------Services---------------------------Windows could not start the Gaming Services service on Local Computer.Error 1060: The specified service does not exist as an installed service.---------------------------OK---------------------------i check the destination folder C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.GamingServices_3.65.8001.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\GamingServices.exeand it exist, both the folder and the programit o

:)

Iqbal20, May 14, 2022
  2. Konejis Win User

"Specified service does not exist as an installed service"

I am unable to run Command Prompt as an administrator. It tells me "Specified service does not exist as an installed service."

Konejis, May 14, 2022
  3. mandu1021 Win User
    Windows Modules Installer does not exist in Services.

It returns the same thing:

Code:

mandu1021, May 14, 2022
  4. Gaming Services Error 1060: The specified service does not exist as an installed service.

Add-AppxPackage: The specified service does not exist as an installed service

Hi,

The testers for my company are having trouble installing our app for testing. We currently have a sideloading deployment system. Here's the error:

Add-AppxPackage: The specified service does not exist as an installed service

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Alan

AlanCheatham1, May 14, 2022
Thema:

Gaming Services Error 1060: The specified service does not exist as an installed service.

1. Gaming Services Error 1060: The specified service does not exist as an installed service. - Similar Threads - Gaming Services Error

2. Gaming Services Error 1060: The specified service does not exist as an installed service.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming Services Error 1060: The specified service does not exist as an installed service.: Im using Windows 10 21H2, its working fine until one day i updated the gaming services and it dont want to start even from services.msc. it shows this error---------------------------Services---------------------------Windows could not start the Gaming Services service on...
  3. Gaming Services Error 1060: The specified service does not exist as an installed service.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming Services Error 1060: The specified service does not exist as an installed service.: Im using Windows 10 21H2, its working fine until one day i updated the gaming services and it dont want to start even from services.msc. it shows this error--------------------------- Services --------------------------- Windows could not start the Gaming Services service on...
  4. Gaming Services Error 1060: The specified service does not exist as an installed service.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gaming Services Error 1060: The specified service does not exist as an installed service.: Im using Windows 10 21H2, its working fine until one day i updated the gaming services and it dont want to start even from services.msc. it shows this error--------------------------- Services --------------------------- Windows could not start the Gaming Services service on...
  5. Gaming Services Error 1060: The specified service does not exist as an installed service.

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. The Specified Service Does Not Exist As Installed Service. Error Code- 0x80070424

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The Specified Service Does Not Exist As Installed Service. Error Code- 0x80070424: I have been trying to install .NET framework 3.5 SP1. whenever I try to install it gives this error. any fixes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-specified-service-does-not-exist-as-installed/e98525ac-1c13-478b-b163-ff331eb03cdb
  7. The Specified Service Does Not Exist As Installed Service. Error Code- 0x80070424

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Specified Service Does Not Exist As Installed Service. Error Code- 0x80070424: I have been trying to install .NET framework 3.5 SP1. whenever I try to install it gives this error. any fixes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-specified-service-does-not-exist-as-installed/e98525ac-1c13-478b-b163-ff331eb03cdb
  8. The Specified Service Does Not Exist As Installed Service. Error Code- 0x80070424

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Error 1060, the specified service does not exist as an installed service

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error 1060, the specified service does not exist as an installed service: I bought the xbox game pass and tried to install Halo reach but got the error 0x00000001. Now I wanted to start gaming services in the services application. but now I get the error 1060, the specified service does not exist as an installed service. What can i do abouth this?...
  10. "Specified service does not exist as an installed service"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Specified service does not exist as an installed service": Hello. I've been having trouble with my Pc. When I'm downloading or try to open certain things, it tells me "Specified service does not exist as an installed service." I'm not sure when this problem started. I am unable to update Windows as well. I can't run Command Prompt as...