Windows 10: Gaming Services is broken and does not work

Discus and support Gaming Services is broken and does not work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've already tried the Powershell option, but it does not let me do anything.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BoSs_391, Jun 7, 2021 at 11:47 AM.

1. BoSs_391 Win User

Gaming Services is broken and does not work

I've already tried the Powershell option, but it does not let me do anything.

:)

2. AUDIO SERVICE NOT WORKING.

Hi,

In that case, I suggest you follow below.

Step 1:

In the search box on the taskbar, type device manager, then select it from the results.

Step 2:

Select the arrow next to Sound, video and game controllers to expand it.

Step 3:

Look for IDT High Definition Audio CODEC. If it's listed, right-click it and select Update Driver, then select Browse my computer for driver software > Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.

Step 4:

You’ll see a list of pre-installed drivers. Select High Definition Audio Device, and then select Next.

Step 5:

Restart PC

Let me know the results after performing the above.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Jun 7, 2021 at 11:51 AM
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 7, 2021 at 11:51 AM
  4. Gaming Services is broken and does not work

Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Thema:

Gaming Services is broken and does not work

1. Gaming Services is broken and does not work - Similar Threads - Gaming Services broken

2. Gaming Services

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gaming Services: Gaming Services is not coming off of my computer cleanly. When I try the "registry edits' suggested other places in this community, even after changing the permissions to "administrator", I still cannot delete the keys./I really need a clean install of the Gaming Service to...
  3. Game Service

Game Service: I have a problem installing some games on gamepass, so I followed the support guide and uninstalled Game Service, but the problem is worse, now I can't download Game Service again, any suggestions?...
  4. Windows 10 Broken, games not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Broken, games not working: To put it simply Certain games on my pc will not load into online multiplayer modes. They simply stay on the loading screen and don't load in or disconnect and say "connection issues" I can play other online games fine and use the Internet fine, the issue is only a couple of...
  5. XBOX Game Bar Sign-In does not work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    XBOX Game Bar Sign-In does not work: I have tried so many times, to log in to the Game Bar on both Social and Achievements but it just does nothing, no matter what I do, I can click on it, but than just nothing happens. Is there anyone who knows how to fix this? It's just frustrating submitted by...
  6. does anyone actually work in customer service?

in Windows 10 Customization
    does anyone actually work in customer service?: over 2 hours waiting on an agent to talk to and all i got was teh blue dots going across the screen. no est wait time, no position in queue just .... .... .... this is not acceptable. so i tried again this time with billing as i figured its money based so they will jump...
  7. Gaming services

Gaming services: I've been trying to play some xbox game pass games and haven't be able to due to gaming services not installing. I've tried the power shell -Admin approach and didn't work all it did was download and the fail to install or Error. and the code is Code: 0x80073D26...
  8. Xbox game bar is broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar is broken: Xbox game bar overlay wont show up even after deleting and redownloading, but it shows up in task manager. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-is-broken/d0b710e6-c887-4d06-a2c0-91a5725cde46
  9. why does not big games work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does not big games work: my coumpter saying program terminated Ox771CE75D ON MY BIG FISH GAMES ERORS THEY WONT LET PLAY THEM HELP ME PLEASE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-not-big-games-work/d1fd5dc4-84cc-4b36-a505-0278271ddd35
  10. Does Game DVR work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Game DVR work?: I downloaded the xbox app game asphalt 8 : airborne, love the car racing game, decided to make a clip of it using game dvr (windows key + G), hit red dot to start recording, it does, but then when I come back to it to hit the red dot again to stop recording, it says it cant...