Windows 10: Gaming Services is broken and does not work

Discus and support Gaming Services is broken and does not work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've already tried the Powershell option, but it does not let me do anything.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BoSs_391, Jun 7, 2021.

1. BoSs_391 Win User

Gaming Services is broken and does not work

I've already tried the Powershell option, but it does not let me do anything.

:)

BoSs_391, Jun 7, 2021

2. AUDIO SERVICE NOT WORKING.

Hi,

In that case, I suggest you follow below.

Step 1:

In the search box on the taskbar, type device manager, then select it from the results.

Step 2:

Select the arrow next to Sound, video and game controllers to expand it.

Step 3:

Look for IDT High Definition Audio CODEC. If it's listed, right-click it and select Update Driver, then select Browse my computer for driver software > Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.

Step 4:

You’ll see a list of pre-installed drivers. Select High Definition Audio Device, and then select Next.

Step 5:

Restart PC

Let me know the results after performing the above.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Jun 7, 2021
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 7, 2021
  4. Gaming Services is broken and does not work

Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Jun 7, 2021
Thema:

Gaming Services is broken and does not work

1. Gaming Services is broken and does not work - Similar Threads - Gaming Services broken

2. Gaming services completely broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming services completely broken: I'm sure this problem has cropped up countless times, but I've tried every method I can find short of doing a full windows reset. Every time I open the box app my library is empty. Trying to install a new game prompts me to install gaming services. When you click install, the...
  3. Gaming services completely broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gaming services completely broken: I'm sure this problem has cropped up countless times, but I've tried every method I can find short of doing a full windows reset. Every time I open the box app my library is empty. Trying to install a new game prompts me to install gaming services. When you click install, the...
  4. Gaming services not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming services not working: Tried to play MSFS today clicked on it app won’t open. Checked Xbox app on the computer says it needs to download the game. Looked into gaming services uninstalled following Microsoft instructions checked updates on the Microsoft store and computer App Store ran everything as...
  5. Gaming services not working

Gaming services not working: Tried to play MSFS today clicked on it app won’t open. Checked Xbox app on the computer says it needs to download the game. Looked into gaming services uninstalled following Microsoft instructions checked updates on the Microsoft store and computer App Store ran everything as...
  6. Gaming Services not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming Services not working: In the Microsoft store under gaming services it just says retry. Anytime I attempt to click it, nothing happens. I cannot download games/apps on the microsoft store or xbox app and I already attempted to reset it, delete via power shell, restart my PC and so on. The only...
  7. Gaming Services not working

Gaming Services not working: In the Microsoft store under gaming services it just says retry. Anytime I attempt to click it, nothing happens. I cannot download games/apps on the microsoft store or xbox app and I already attempted to reset it, delete via power shell, restart my PC and so on. The only...
  8. Trying to delete xbox gaming services and it does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to delete xbox gaming services and it does not work: So I tried to play one of my games on the xbox app but it kept redirecting me to the gaming services page on the windows store. I then followed the steps provided on this same website and tried to uninstall gaming services and then install it again however it gave me this...
  9. Trying to delete xbox gaming services and it does not work

Trying to delete xbox gaming services and it does not work: So I tried to play one of my games on the xbox app but it kept redirecting me to the gaming services page on the windows store. I then followed the steps provided on this same website and tried to uninstall gaming services and then install it again however it gave me this...
  10. Windows 10 Broken, games not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Broken, games not working: To put it simply Certain games on my pc will not load into online multiplayer modes. They simply stay on the loading screen and don't load in or disconnect and say "connection issues" I can play other online games fine and use the Internet fine, the issue is only a couple of...