Windows 10: Gaming services not installing

Discus and support Gaming services not installing in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When I installed Gears 5 My computer stopped recognising Gaming services as installed so it would take me to its page on the Microsoft store so i... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RapidRolo, Sep 17, 2019.

1. RapidRolo Win User

Gaming services not installing

When I installed Gears 5 My computer stopped recognising Gaming services as installed so it would take me to its page on the Microsoft store so i followed this:

Try reinstalling gaming services. To do this:

• Launch powershell as an administrator and enter “get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers”
    • In the same powershell window, enter “start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN”
    • Install the app on that page, including accepting the UAC prompt when shown.
    • Try installing the game again.

However, when the download hits 130kbs it doesn't go any further and i was wondering how to fix this.

:)

RapidRolo, Sep 17, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 17, 2019
  3. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Sep 17, 2019
  4. Depth Win User

Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Sep 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Gaming services not installing - Similar Threads - Gaming services installing

2. Disable gaming services

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disable gaming services: A little while ago windows randomly installed something called gaming services, which I can't uninstall or close and always runs in the background on task manager. Whenever I do close it it just immediately appears back again. Since it installed I've noticed lots of lag,...
  3. Gaming services

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gaming services: I've been trying to play some xbox game pass games and haven't be able to due to gaming services not installing. I've tried the power shell -Admin approach and didn't work all it did was download and the fail to install or Error. and the code is Code: 0x80073D26...
  4. I can't get gaming services to install.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't get gaming services to install.: Hello. I have been trying to install a game Football manager 2020 from my xbox game pass but it tells me I'm missing gaming services and when it does so, I try to install yet it gives me an error. The error is the following:0x80073D26. No matter what I do or follow the fixes...
  5. Gaming Services WILL NOT RUN

Gaming Services WILL NOT RUN: Ive tried all the powershell commands to remove it, reinstall it, repair it exc. Nothing has worked. Every time try to manually run it from service window it says its not installed, but Microsoft store says its installed and its listed in services. I doubt anyone has a fix...
  6. Game services do not install

Game services do not install: I have been trying to install game services for 30 minutes, but it keeps saying "start downloading". I tried to close and reopen the Microsoft Store but it keeps saying "start downloading". I also tried to restart the PCbut it didn't work out. Can someone help me. Thank you...
  7. Gaming Services & gamepass games won't install/update (GAMEPASS PC)

Gaming Services & gamepass games won't install/update (GAMEPASS PC): I get error code 0x80073D26 for both. There is little on the internet about this error and it just started when GamingServices had an update pushed a few days ago. Since then I haven't been able to update or install it or the game apps from the xbox app or the MS store, but I...
  8. Gaming Services won't install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming Services won't install: I purchased The Outer Worlds on the Microsoft Store about a month ago, and yesterday, I figured I would try to play it again, but every time that I attempt to start the game through the start menu, it redirects it to the "Gaming Services" page on the Microsoft Store. I also...
  9. Gaming Services not running

Gaming Services not running: I can't run games from Game Pass, trying to launch the game from the search bar will take me to the Microsoft Store for Gaming Services which is already installed. https://gyazo.com/5a5489ab07529a4b1d786aa97280c700 Trying to install it again will pend the download, then it...
  10. Gears 5 / Gaming Service App install issues

Gears 5 / Gaming Service App install issues: I have browsed the other threads on this, and have even created my own, but nothing so far has worked. My issue started on the 7th, when I tried to launch Gears V. Nothing happened. Opened task manager and saw that a windows app named Gaming Service was running 3x in the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft gaming services not working

2. gaming services error windows 10

3. Installing gaming services

4. gaming services wont download,
  5. why gaming se4vices wont fully instal,
  6. gears 5 gaming service,
  7. gaming services app,
  8. gaming services error,
  9. Gaming Services not installing,
  10. reinstall gaming services windows 10,
  11. xbox beta app gaming service not installed,