Windows 10: Gaming services not installing

Discus and support Gaming services not installing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can't install gaming services from the Microsoft store, I've tried everything I could find but looking through the powershell errors it looks like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Two States, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Gaming services not installing

I can't install gaming services from the Microsoft store, I've tried everything I could find but looking through the powershell errors it looks like Gaming services is installed but Windows thinks it isn't or something like that. Does anyone know how to delete all Gaming Services files?

:)

Two States, Jun 9, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 9, 2021
  3. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Jun 9, 2021
  4. RapidRolo Win User

Gaming services not installing

When I installed Gears 5 My computer stopped recognising Gaming services as installed so it would take me to its page on the Microsoft store so i followed this:

Try reinstalling gaming services. To do this:

• Launch powershell as an administrator and enter “get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers”
    • In the same powershell window, enter “start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN”
    • Install the app on that page, including accepting the UAC prompt when shown.
    • Try installing the game again.

However, when the download hits 130kbs it doesn't go any further and i was wondering how to fix this.

RapidRolo, Jun 9, 2021
Thema:

1. Gaming services not installing - Similar Threads - Gaming services installing

2. Gaming Services Not Installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming Services Not Installing: So after reviewing many different forum posts and none of them working I've come to the conclusion I should post one myself.For a long time now I have had constant issues with the Xbox app in general and playing games through Windows' apps.But now, I cannot even install a...
  3. Gaming Services Not Installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gaming Services Not Installing: So after reviewing many different forum posts and none of them working I've come to the conclusion I should post one myself.For a long time now I have had constant issues with the Xbox app in general and playing games through Windows' apps.But now, I cannot even install a...
  4. Gaming Services not installing

Gaming Services not installing: Hi this all started when a game from my xbox app in pc was not launching, I tried uninstalling and installing it but unfortunately it can't install the game as I keep getting the error code 0x0000001, searched it in the xbox forums and tried some suggestions with it and now...
  5. Gaming Services not installing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gaming Services not installing: Hi this all started when a game from my xbox app in pc was not launching, I tried uninstalling and installing it but unfortunately it can't install the game as I keep getting the error code 0x0000001, searched it in the xbox forums and tried some suggestions with it and now...
  6. Gaming Services not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Gaming services not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming services not installing: When I try to open Minecraft, it instead opens the microsoft store on gaming services, and when I try to update them, it won't let me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gaming-services-not-installing/469f7662-a866-4ddb-80f1-18e7d233727a
  8. Gaming services not installing

Gaming services not installing: When I try to open Minecraft, it instead opens the microsoft store on gaming services, and when I try to update them, it won't let me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gaming-services-not-installing/469f7662-a866-4ddb-80f1-18e7d233727a
  9. Gaming services not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming services not installing: I am a PC gamer and I have Xbox Game Pass. One day I find out that I can not install some video games in Microsoft store. and I check everything the reason why this is happening is because Gaming Services can not install, I read the error carefully it said CODE: 0x8007139FI...
  10. Gaming services not installing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gaming services not installing: When I installed Gears 5 My computer stopped recognising Gaming services as installed so it would take me to its page on the Microsoft store so i followed this: Try reinstalling gaming services. To do this: Launch powershell as an administrator and enter “get-appxpackage...