Windows 10: Gaming Services not working

Discus and support Gaming Services not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In the Microsoft store under gaming services it just says retry. Anytime I attempt to click it, nothing happens. I cannot download games/apps on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by XGN ViralObject, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Gaming Services not working

In the Microsoft store under gaming services it just says retry. Anytime I attempt to click it, nothing happens. I cannot download games/apps on the microsoft store or xbox app and I already attempted to reset it, delete via power shell, restart my PC and so on. The only error I get is Code: 0x8007007E

:)

XGN ViralObject, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

Gaming Services not working

1. Gaming Services not working - Similar Threads - Gaming Services working

2. Gaming services not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming services not working: Tried to play MSFS today clicked on it app won’t open. Checked Xbox app on the computer says it needs to download the game. Looked into gaming services uninstalled following Microsoft instructions checked updates on the Microsoft store and computer App Store ran everything as...
  3. Gaming services not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gaming services not working: Tried to play MSFS today clicked on it app won’t open. Checked Xbox app on the computer says it needs to download the game. Looked into gaming services uninstalled following Microsoft instructions checked updates on the Microsoft store and computer App Store ran everything as...
  4. Gaming Services not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming Services not working: In the Microsoft store under gaming services it just says retry. Anytime I attempt to click it, nothing happens. I cannot download games/apps on the microsoft store or xbox app and I already attempted to reset it, delete via power shell, restart my PC and so on. The only...
  5. Reinstalling Gaming Services is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalling Gaming Services is not working: I am trying to install pc games through Xbox app game pass PC. It gives me error 0x00000001. I follow the links and tells me to make sure windows is updated it is. Then says to try and reinstall the game services package through powershell.I run PowerShell as admin and put in...
  6. Reinstalling Gaming Services is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reinstalling Gaming Services is not working: I am trying to install pc games through Xbox app game pass PC. It gives me error 0x00000001. I follow the links and tells me to make sure windows is updated it is. Then says to try and reinstall the game services package through powershell.I run PowerShell as admin and put in...
  7. Reinstalling Gaming Services is not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Gaming Services Button disappearing and also not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming Services Button disappearing and also not working.: I have previously followed the instructions from another Question Link here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-button-on-gaming-services-doesnt-show/8243cb8b-cef9-4ca4-bf29-1ec74c244efc?auth=1 and it did not work. If anyone could help me it would...
  9. Gaming Services

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Gaming Services: I am having an issue when trying to play gears of war 5. when i open the game it takes me to gaming services and i already have it installed but it still won't let me play the game. I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the gaming services app and it still isn't working....
  10. Gaming Services is broken and does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming Services is broken and does not work: I've already tried the Powershell option, but it does not let me do anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gaming-services-is-broken-and-does-not-work/8ca0ba16-4858-4a54-8297-acd97a33ba03