Windows 10: Gaming Services stuck on downloading

Discus and support Gaming Services stuck on downloading in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, Gaming Services is required for some Xbox games. However, I have tried several methods to install it and nothing seems to work. It is currently... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Mightyrock, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Gaming Services stuck on downloading

Hello,

Gaming Services is required for some Xbox games. However, I have tried several methods to install it and nothing seems to work. It is currently stuck on downloading...

thanks

:)

Mightyrock, Dec 5, 2020

2. Downloading games

Hi,

Install game in Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the game I compatibility mode and check: Follow these steps:

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
      ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 10 from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists

Hope it helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Dec 5, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Downloading Game / Possibly Stuck

Have you tried the suggested steps?

It's possible that the game Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare really takes more time because it's way way bigger than 3gb game. Anyway, you can stop other programs and leave the download, that's what I did.

CourageDog, Dec 5, 2020
  4. bayustev Win User

Gaming Services stuck on downloading

Windows Update stuck at downloading

ok, everything is set, and restart pc. after that i open again windows update, and check for update. and again after checking its start downloading from 0% and not progressing..any suggestion?

Gaming Services stuck on downloading [​IMG]

bayustev, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

Gaming Services stuck on downloading

1. Gaming Services stuck on downloading - Similar Threads - Gaming Services stuck

2. Gaming services won't download/update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gaming services won't download/update.: I have gamepass for pc and I play some games with it. I recently updated my computer and it said I had to update gaming services every time I try to install/update it says "Error" then I click more details and in part of that page it says "Code: 0x80070057" [ATTACH]...
  3. Stuck download

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck download: Hi anyone know how to fix stuck download? In Microsoft store anytime I try to download minecraft it stucks at 1,90mb if i pause it it shows 10kb All other apps work just fine but Minecraft stops at 10kb submitted by /u/Crux47 [link] [comments]...
  4. Game from Microsoft Store stuck at downloading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game from Microsoft Store stuck at downloading: Yesterday I tried to install Minecraft for Windows 10 free trial from the Microsoft Store but the downloading process got stuck at 77.46 MB of 284.2 MB. I tried restarting the computer but after I restarted the computer the same thing would happen again. Does anyone know how...
  5. Gaming services

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gaming services: I've been trying to play some xbox game pass games and haven't be able to due to gaming services not installing. I've tried the power shell -Admin approach and didn't work all it did was download and the fail to install or Error. and the code is Code: 0x80073D26...
  6. Microsoft Store game download stuck on Pending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store game download stuck on Pending: My internet is really slow, like 170 KB/s max in Steam downloads. I'm trying to download Minecraft Dungeons from the Microsoft Store and it's just stuck on "Pending" forever it seems. I downloaded and installed other app updates perfectly fine, but Minecraft Dungeons won't do...
  7. Download Stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download Stuck: I started downloading Age of Empires II Definitive edition yesterday. Everything was fine until it hit 600 mb. Its been stuck ever since. It keeps on saying downloading but no progress. I kept it on download the whole night thinking its a temporary problem but nothing...
  8. Gaming services not installing

Gaming services not installing: When I installed Gears 5 My computer stopped recognising Gaming services as installed so it would take me to its page on the Microsoft store so i followed this: Try reinstalling gaming services. To do this: Launch powershell as an administrator and enter “get-appxpackage...
  9. Gaming Services download taking way too long

Gaming Services download taking way too long: After having an issue installing games through the Xbox Beta App, I decided to run through a handful of troubleshooting steps short of reimaging my machine. The steps I took are as follows: - Reset/Reregister the Windows Store - Run the Windows Store Troubleshooter -...
  10. Unable to install games because the downloading gets stuck

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to install games because the downloading gets stuck: I completely reset my computer and then I haven’t been able to download and install games (State of Decay 2, Candy Crush). The downloading process gets stuck at about 60% requiring an update....