Windows 10: Gaming services won't download/update.

Discus and support Gaming services won't download/update. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have gamepass for pc and I play some games with it. I recently updated my computer and it said I had to update gaming services every time I try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pumad, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Pumad Win User

Gaming services won't download/update.

I have gamepass for pc and I play some games with it. I recently updated my computer and it said I had to update gaming services every time I try to install/update it says "Error" then I click more details and in part of that page it says "Code: 0x80070057" Gaming services won't download/update. e6a8af18-ffe3-4482-87fe-fec361bca290?upload=true.png

:)

Pumad, Nov 25, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Vista x64 won't download updates?

The last updates on my home desktop are dated 16th June.
    I've powered it on some 3 or 4 times since then, but nothing was downloaded automatically as per settings.

I tried the manual update from the CP but I get an error code 80070002.

I did the troubleshooting suggested (i.e. stop the Windows Update service, delete the temporary update files, restart the Windows Update service, and then try to check for Windows updates again) but I still keep getting the same error code, even after rebooting *Confused Gaming services won't download/update. :confused:

What gives?

Black Panther, Nov 25, 2020
  4. Gaming services won't download/update.

microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

Gaming services won't download/update.

1. Gaming services won't download/update. - Similar Threads - Gaming services won't

2. Gaming Services stuck on downloading

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gaming Services stuck on downloading: Hello, Gaming Services is required for some Xbox games. However, I have tried several methods to install it and nothing seems to work. It is currently stuck on downloading... thanks...
  3. Microsoft Store won't download or update Games and Apps

Microsoft Store won't download or update Games and Apps: Hello, I recently received a 3 Month Game Pass Access from Discord Nitro and decided to install No Man's Sky as a test. Well, at first it started, downloaded about 4GB and then didn't continue. I stopped the download, tried restarting the download, but then nothing happened...
  4. Won't let me download games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Won't let me download games.: When I try to download a game it says I have no applicable devices to install on. Then when I go to my devices, I have my desktop clearly on there with no problems. SO when I click on that and try to install a game again it says I have no applicable devices even though I...
  5. Game won't download

Game won't download: I purchased a game in Microsoft stores. After I click install on device a message pops up saying that I don't have an applicable device linked to my Microsoft account. Why is it not allowing me to install?? plz help!...
  6. Gaming Services & gamepass games won't install/update (GAMEPASS PC)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Gaming Services & gamepass games won't install/update (GAMEPASS PC): I get error code 0x80073D26 for both. There is little on the internet about this error and it just started when GamingServices had an update pushed a few days ago. Since then I haven't been able to update or install it or the game apps from the xbox app or the MS store, but I...
  7. Gaming Services won't install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming Services won't install: I purchased The Outer Worlds on the Microsoft Store about a month ago, and yesterday, I figured I would try to play it again, but every time that I attempt to start the game through the start menu, it redirects it to the "Gaming Services" page on the Microsoft Store. I also...
  8. Games downloaded before debloat won't download

Games downloaded before debloat won't download: So I downloaded Wolfenstein and The Outer Worlds the other day and was playing them. I ran a debloat software which deleted my Xbox app. So I redownloaded that, but now those two games won't download. I am able to download other games but not those two. Things I've tried...
  9. Game won't download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game won't download: I recenty purchased the xbox game pass and everything works fine apart from Impernator rome. When I try to download it says error. Clicking see details shows the code: 0x80073CF3. Other apps/games download fine....
  10. Gaming Services won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming Services won't start: So I've been trying to install games that require administrator access from Xbox Game Pass PC (Beta), and I constantly get the error 0x80070005. Now I've uninstalled gaming services and tried to install the game and it doesn't get that error anymore, but won't actually get...