Windows 10: Gaming services won't install because of a language pack?!

Discus and support Gaming services won't install because of a language pack?! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I know that this doesn't belong as a question but I'm tired and can't find the feedback forums, seriously how is it that I've spent 2 hours trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DE4THSCYTHE 613, May 25, 2021.

1. Gaming services won't install because of a language pack?!

I know that this doesn't belong as a question but I'm tired and can't find the feedback forums, seriously how is it that I've spent 2 hours trying to update this service and was about to go through the effort of a clean windows 10 install because I had tried every other solution on the net, and of all th

:)

DE4THSCYTHE 613, May 25, 2021
  2. zdhiu Win User

Problems in installing a language pack in Windows 10

UP to today, searching, downloading and installing language pack is still time very consuming, very headack process! Ever MS make this process standard, easy available?

zdhiu, May 25, 2021
  3. Problems in installing a language pack in Windows 10

I have the same problem, BUT the language I want to install, Japanese, is in the computer yet transparent and cannot be clicked on. Can you help me?

AnchyIvkaa, May 25, 2021
  4. Gaming services won't install because of a language pack?!

Trying to change display language but "No language pack available"

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to download the English language pack.
    I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to download the language pack.

• Press Windows logo key + X key.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Double click on Language.

• Click on Add language.

• Double Click on English language.

• Click on options on right hand side of the English language pack.

• Click on Download and install language pack.

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, May 25, 2021
Thema:

Gaming services won't install because of a language pack?!

1. Gaming services won't install because of a language pack?! - Similar Threads - Gaming services won't

2. Can't install language pack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install language pack: I bought a new computer with the latest Windows Version in February, but cannot add language pack, the download stuck at about 70% completion. Tried many times, result the same....
  3. can't install language pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't install language pack: language pack for marathi not downloading https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-language-pack/f69f17c3-d93d-49d6-8c99-bdabea32fadc
  4. Language pack installation problem

Language pack installation problem: I tried to install Vietnamese language pack but seems to change language only in clock and default apps, parts like file explorer and settings don't change much. Please help me....
  5. Language pack installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language pack installation: Hello, I downloaded and apparently installed an Italian language pack, at least according to the language settings jpeg 1.However, Word says that the pack is enabled but not installed jpeg 2.Consequently, there is no check mark next to Italian when I try to set it as proofing...
  6. Language pack installation

Language pack installation: Hello, I downloaded and apparently installed an Italian language pack, at least according to the language settings jpeg 1.However, Word says that the pack is enabled but not installed jpeg 2.Consequently, there is no check mark next to Italian when I try to set it as proofing...
  7. Gaming services won't install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming services won't install: I cannot run Xbox Game pass games on my Windows 11 PC. It says it because Gaming Serviced is not installed. I've tried using registry editor to delete things. I've tried using Powershell on administrator to reinstall it from the microsoft store, but nothing will work. Does...
  8. Gaming services won't install

Gaming services won't install: I cannot run Xbox Game pass games on my Windows 11 PC. It says it because Gaming Serviced is not installed. I've tried using registry editor to delete things. I've tried using Powershell on administrator to reinstall it from the microsoft store, but nothing will work. Does...
  9. Install Language Pack Offline

in Windows 10 Customization
    Install Language Pack Offline: Hello, Microsoft Store is not available in Iran and I have to install English language pack on the laptop of one of my clients, there. Is there any offline way to install it? Build: 19041...
  10. Gaming Services won't install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming Services won't install: I purchased The Outer Worlds on the Microsoft Store about a month ago, and yesterday, I figured I would try to play it again, but every time that I attempt to start the game through the start menu, it redirects it to the "Gaming Services" page on the Microsoft Store. I also...