Windows 10: Gaming Services won't start

Discus and support Gaming Services won't start in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I've been trying to install games that require administrator access from Xbox Game Pass PC (Beta), and I constantly get the error 0x80070005. Now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by V.3, Aug 9, 2019.

1. V.3
    V.3 Win User

Gaming Services won't start

So I've been trying to install games that require administrator access from Xbox Game Pass PC (Beta), and I constantly get the error 0x80070005. Now I've uninstalled gaming services and tried to install the game and it doesn't get that error anymore, but won't actually get far at all into the download, which means it has to do with gaming services. Problem is, gaming services won't even start and constantly gives me;

Windows could not start the GamingServices service on Local Computer.

Error 5: Access is denied.

Also have another service called GamingServicesNet that will run on a restart but if I try to restart the service it'll just give me the same error.

I've been trying to fix it for the past few days to no avail, thought I'd finally ask because google is yielding no successful methods. Please help me if you can.

:)

2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Aug 9, 2019
  3. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Aug 9, 2019
  4. Gaming Services won't start

Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

Gaming Services won't start

1. Gaming Services won't start - Similar Threads - Gaming Services won't

2. Gaming services won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming services won't start: So frustrated to have these issue left unsolved for such long time. Gaming services can't start with an error code 1060. Already tried everything I can get.Actually the question is the same with...
  3. Gaming services won't start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gaming services won't start: So frustrated to have these issue left unsolved for such long time. Gaming services can't start with an error code 1060. Already tried everything I can get.Actually the question is the same with...
  4. Gaming services won't install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming services won't install: I cannot run Xbox Game pass games on my Windows 11 PC. It says it because Gaming Serviced is not installed. I've tried using registry editor to delete things. I've tried using Powershell on administrator to reinstall it from the microsoft store, but nothing will work. Does...
  5. Gaming services won't install

Gaming services won't install: I cannot run Xbox Game pass games on my Windows 11 PC. It says it because Gaming Serviced is not installed. I've tried using registry editor to delete things. I've tried using Powershell on administrator to reinstall it from the microsoft store, but nothing will work. Does...
  6. Gaming Services won't start

Gaming Services won't start: Hi,I upgraded my mobo and cpu which required a win10 reinstall.Since I did this the Xbox app won't download any non EA games simply stating error 0x00000001 - it does this after a few seconds.I tried many things to solve this, following guides in forums and one of these...
  7. Game won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game won't start: Hi, I'm having trouble launching an older game Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004 on Windows 10. The launcher comes up and I'm able to press Play but when i press play it just doesn't launch. I have tried running the game in all of the different compatibility modes with no success....
  8. Games won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games won't start: When I try to launch the games, I get Steam wanting to run initial setup, which starts with downloading DirectX. This runs for a bit and then disappears. Afterthis there is no indication the game is trying to launch. I have tried to run DXSETUP.exe but it fails to complete...
  9. Games won't start

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Games won't start: When I try to launch the games, I get Steam wanting to run initial setup, which starts with downloading DirectX. This runs for a bit and then disappears. Afterthis there is no indication the game is trying to launch. I have tried to run DXSETUP.exe but it fails to complete...
  10. Gaming Services won't install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming Services won't install: I purchased The Outer Worlds on the Microsoft Store about a month ago, and yesterday, I figured I would try to play it again, but every time that I attempt to start the game through the start menu, it redirects it to the "Gaming Services" page on the Microsoft Store. I also...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gaming services wont install

2. Which game is not started with a service

3. game service windows wont start local

4. gaming services will not start,
  5. start gamingservices,
  6. gamingservices service start,
  7. gaming services wont update