Windows 10: Gaming Services won't start

Discus and support Gaming Services won't start in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I've been trying to install games that require administrator access from Xbox Game Pass PC (Beta), and I constantly get the error 0x80070005. Now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by V.3, Aug 9, 2019.

1. V.3
    V.3 Win User

Gaming Services won't start

So I've been trying to install games that require administrator access from Xbox Game Pass PC (Beta), and I constantly get the error 0x80070005. Now I've uninstalled gaming services and tried to install the game and it doesn't get that error anymore, but won't actually get far at all into the download, which means it has to do with gaming services. Problem is, gaming services won't even start and constantly gives me;

Windows could not start the GamingServices service on Local Computer.

Error 5: Access is denied.

Also have another service called GamingServicesNet that will run on a restart but if I try to restart the service it'll just give me the same error.

I've been trying to fix it for the past few days to no avail, thought I'd finally ask because google is yielding no successful methods. Please help me if you can.

:)

2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Aug 9, 2019
  3. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Aug 9, 2019
  4. Gaming Services won't start

Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

Gaming Services won't start

1. Gaming Services won't start - Similar Threads - Gaming Services won't

2. Microsoft Store not recognising existing Game Pass subscription - won't start games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store not recognising existing Game Pass subscription - won't start games: Hi, I have a Game Pass subscription which expires a the end of October 2019. When trying to access a game pass game on the Microsoft store (.e.g. Forza Horizon 4 or Sea of Thieves) it asks me to get Game Pass or Buy the Game. My Microsoft account page shows I have an...
  3. Audio Services won't start after reboot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Audio Services won't start after reboot: Hello, The company I work with is having an issue with a lot of our computers having an issue where the audio services do start after it has been rebooted or turned on. We know that it was Windows Audio Endpoint Builder and Windows Audio service. We do have a script in our...
  4. The Service couldn't be started

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The Service couldn't be started: Hello I'm trying to reactivate the Windows Defender but it gives an error: The specified service does not exists as an installed service. 0x80070424 I did not remove any services and they seem ok in the services console. They just work. Win 10 build 15......
  5. The Service couldn't be started

The Service couldn't be started: Hello I'm trying to reactivate the Windows Defender but it gives an error: The specified service does not exists as an installed service. 0x80070424 I did not remove any services and they seem ok in the services console. They just work. Win 10 build 15......
  6. "The service couldn't be started"

"The service couldn't be started": it say "The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable" the error code is 0x80070570 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_scanning-windows_10/the-service-couldnt-be-started/faa8e73e-19ac-4948-af48-02ff3a02ae6c
  7. Windows Search service won't start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Search service won't start: The Windows Search service on my Windows 10 PC won't start. When I try to start it in the Services app, I receive the following error message: [ATTACH] In the Properties dialogue box for the service, it says it's looking for what I assume is the file referred to in that...
  8. Windows Defender updates failed, service won't start

Windows Defender updates failed, service won't start: The last few days, Defender has been trying and failing to update its definitions. A manual update from Defender fails. Now Defender isn't working. Pressing Defender's Start button gives the message that the underlying service isn't running. The service is set to automatic,...
  9. Windows defender service won't start (build 9860)

Windows defender service won't start (build 9860): Hi there Anybody encountered THIS problem yet (I have no other AV software running). Windows defender won't start. Cheers jimbo 2726
  10. Windows search service won't start after fall creators update

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows search service won't start after fall creators update: I can't get the service to start at all. I keep receiving this error. It is causing indexing to not work either. I tried the indexing troubleshooter with no luck. Any recommendations? [img] 95680

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gaming services wont update