Windows 10: Gaming Settings in Windows 10: Manage Game bar, Keyboard shortcuts, Game audio, Video...

Discus and support Gaming Settings in Windows 10: Manage Game bar, Keyboard shortcuts, Game audio, Video... in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Gaming Settings in Windows 10 include settings related to the game bar, the keyboard shortcuts, game audio, and video quality, broadcasting,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Mar 15, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Gaming Settings in Windows 10: Manage Game bar, Keyboard shortcuts, Game audio, Video...

WinClub, Mar 15, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Can’t hear audio while recording games or videos

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We will need some more information to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please reply with the following details:

• How are you recording the games or videos?
    • When you say, “I can't hear anything” you are unable to get the in-game audio or your voice?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

If you are using Game bar to record the games or videos, I suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + I to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Gaming.
    3. Click on Capture on the left pane.
    4. Clear the check box for Record gaming audio only.
    5. Follow the same steps for Broadcasting.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 15, 2020
  3. Eileen Gal, Mar 15, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Gaming Settings in Windows 10: Manage Game bar, Keyboard shortcuts, Game audio, Video...

Choppy audio in videos recorded through Game bar

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that the game audio is choppy in the recording. This generally happens when the recording is not ended correctly. We can try restarting the service for Game bar and see if that helps in resolving the issue. Please follow the steps mentioned
    below:

1. Close the game and Game bar.
    2. Press and hold Ctrl + Shift + Esc
      keys together to open Task Manager.
    3. Click on More details.
    4. Look for BcastDVRUserService, and click on
      End Task.
    5. Restart the game and try recording again.

You can change the settings how the audio is recorded and see if that helps in resolving the Audio issue. Please navigate to
    Settings (Windows key + I) >> Gaming >> Captures >> Recorded audio. You can change the Audio quality, and change the Microphone and System volume.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Gaming Settings in Windows 10: Manage Game bar, Keyboard shortcuts, Game audio, Video... - Similar Threads - Gaming Settings Manage

2. Xbox game bar video and audio not synced

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar video and audio not synced: I recently have ran into a problem with my xbox game bar... I used to always record the last 30 seconds of my gameplay with xbox game bar and never has been a problem. I was moving things around from my SSD to my HDD to create more space on my SSD I dont know if that had...
  3. Xbox game bar video and audio not synced

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox game bar video and audio not synced: I recently have ran into a problem with my xbox game bar... I used to always record the last 30 seconds of my gameplay with xbox game bar and never has been a problem. I was moving things around from my SSD to my HDD to create more space on my SSD I dont know if that had...
  4. Xbox game bar captures video and audio not in sync.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar captures video and audio not in sync.: I usually capture the last 5 minutes. The video is ahead of audio and the last 1 minute and 30 seconds of the video will be completely without sound. But this issue only happens to a game called Smite. Capturing all the other games works fine. Hope someone can help me out....
  5. Xbox game bar captures video and audio not in sync.

Xbox game bar captures video and audio not in sync.: I usually capture the last 5 minutes. The video is ahead of audio and the last 1 minute and 30 seconds of the video will be completely without sound. But this issue only happens to a game called Smite. Capturing all the other games works fine. Hope someone can help me out....
  6. Xbox Game Bar: Game Audio Only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar: Game Audio Only: I usually clip things with xbox game bar and I have it set to game audio only. But whenever I clip things, I can hear my friends over on discord through those clips. Is there any way to fix that?...
  7. "Game Bar isn't supported for this game's settings."

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Game Bar isn't supported for this game's settings.": This is the message I get when I do Windows+G in Minecraft. How do I fix this? submitted by /u/idkmelo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/itllm5/game_bar_isnt_supported_for_this_games_settings/
  8. Choppy audio in videos recorded through Game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Choppy audio in videos recorded through Game bar: Hello! I am having a bit of an issue with audio when I record my screen with the microphone on. My microphone is built into my headphones, if that helps answer the question. Now, the audio issue isn't about my microphone audio directly, but is tied into it. I'm trying to...
  9. Customize Keyboard Shortcuts for Game Bar in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Customize Keyboard Shortcuts for Game Bar in Windows 10: How to: Customize Keyboard Shortcuts for Game Bar in Windows 10 How to Customize Keyboard Shortcuts for Game Bar in Windows 10 The capturing clips, and sharing captures to Twitterall from one dashboard in Windows 10. The default keyboard shortcuts for Game bar...
  10. Recording video with game bar

Recording video with game bar: I have always recorded videos using 3rd party software, but yesterday, I recorded the Remembrance Sunday programme on BBC using the game bar recording mode. My stepson was marching in it and we saw him :-). I was really impressed with quality of recording, both sound and...