Windows 10: gaming troubleshoot

Discus and support gaming troubleshoot in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello I downloaded a gamecall of duty black ops 2 and i ran the setup but when i tried to open the game nothing happened at all as if i did not click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mohamedkhaled_967, Mar 16, 2020.

1. gaming troubleshoot

Hello

I downloaded a gamecall of duty black ops 2 and i ran the setup but when i tried to open the game nothing happened at all as if i did not click on it , please i need help

thanks,

:)

mohamedkhaled_967, Mar 16, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Mar 16, 2020
  3. pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 16, 2020
  4. gaming troubleshoot

Issue with Gaming resolution in Lumia 535.

Hi Balavarisrikanth,

• What is the exact issue are you facing games? Is it a online game or playing through any app?
    • Is this issue specific to any game?
    • Do you get any error message while trying to play?
    If you are facing this issue with store games, I suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the below article and check if this helps.

Lumia troubleshooting and repair

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10280/lumia-troubleshooting-and-repair

Note: From the above link navigate to Other problem
    > Problem not listed in the troubleshooting tool and try the steps.

Kindly let us know the above information and status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

gaming troubleshoot

1. gaming troubleshoot - Similar Threads - gaming troubleshoot

2. Game Freezing and Crashing on Windows 11 - Seeking Troubleshooting Suggestions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Freezing and Crashing on Windows 11 - Seeking Troubleshooting Suggestions: Hello Microsoft Community,I hope you're all doing well. I've recently upgraded to Windows 11 and I'm excited to dive into my favorite games. However, I'm encountering a frustrating issue where the game consistently freezes and crashes at random intervals during gameplay.I've...
  3. Game Freezing and Crashing on Windows 11 - Seeking Troubleshooting Suggestions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game Freezing and Crashing on Windows 11 - Seeking Troubleshooting Suggestions: Hello Microsoft Community,I hope you're all doing well. I've recently upgraded to Windows 11 and I'm excited to dive into my favorite games. However, I'm encountering a frustrating issue where the game consistently freezes and crashes at random intervals during gameplay.I've...
  4. Games Keep Crashing, Troubleshooting but Cannot Figure Out Fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Keep Crashing, Troubleshooting but Cannot Figure Out Fix: Hello,Built A brand new PC 3 months ago. Everything working great until a few weeks ago. Specs: Windows 11, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Zotac RTX 3060 12gb , Asrock B650 PG Lightning, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TBNvme, Corsair Veng DDR5 32GB, EVGA 750WMy games crash Chivalry2, Sea of...
  5. Games Keep Crashing, Troubleshooting but Cannot Figure Out Fix

Games Keep Crashing, Troubleshooting but Cannot Figure Out Fix: Hello,Built A brand new PC 3 months ago. Everything working great until a few weeks ago. Specs: Windows 11, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Zotac RTX 3060 12gb , Asrock B650 PG Lightning, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TBNvme, Corsair Veng DDR5 32GB, EVGA 750WMy games crash Chivalry2, Sea of...
  6. Errors While Trying to follow troubleshooting directions of fixing Gaming Service packages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Errors While Trying to follow troubleshooting directions of fixing Gaming Service packages: Hi, so I found out that I can't download any Game Pass games from the Xbox Game Pass, and I think I know what the problem is. Error 0x87e00196. So following the instructions here I've been trying to fix it. I'm on the last reccomendation for fixing it, step 6, which is to...
  7. Errors While Trying to follow troubleshooting directions of fixing Gaming Service packages

Errors While Trying to follow troubleshooting directions of fixing Gaming Service packages: Hi, so I found out that I can't download any Game Pass games from the Xbox Game Pass, and I think I know what the problem is. Error 0x87e00196. So following the instructions here I've been trying to fix it. I'm on the last reccomendation for fixing it, step 6, which is to...
  8. 18+ troubleshooting Windows security is only removing on .ZIP file of a game called "Hell's...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    18+ troubleshooting Windows security is only removing on .ZIP file of a game called "Hell's...: Okay, so I found this choose your own fate, adult oriented, for ages 18 and up text adventure game called Hell's Perversions, the full latest update dropped on itch . io and I thought: "Might as well install it and see the good ****", went through the "No thanks, take me to...
  9. 18+ troubleshooting Windows security is only removing on .ZIP file of a game called "Hell's...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    18+ troubleshooting Windows security is only removing on .ZIP file of a game called "Hell's...: Okay, so I found this choose your own fate, adult oriented, for ages 18 and up text adventure game called Hell's Perversions, the full latest update dropped on itch . io and I thought: "Might as well install it and see the good ****", went through the "No thanks, take me to...
  10. 18+ troubleshooting Windows security is only removing on .ZIP file of a game called "Hell's...