Windows 10: Gaming UI hidden behind launched game effectivly blocking the game and freezing it

Discus and support Gaming UI hidden behind launched game effectivly blocking the game and freezing it in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When i launch a game it gets a Gaming UI behind its window and blocks the game from being fully launched. i cant bring that window in front to click... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ak5hat, Mar 16, 2021.

1. ak5hat Win User

Gaming UI hidden behind launched game effectivly blocking the game and freezing it

When i launch a game it gets a Gaming UI behind its window and blocks the game from being fully launched. i cant bring that window in front to click it. this happens everytime.

Gaming UI hidden behind launched game effectivly blocking the game and freezing it 4ee761d6-d8ff-426c-b845-90f6ab756828?upload=true.png

:)

ak5hat, Mar 16, 2021

2. Launching games

Hi Wesley,

Windows 10 is gamer-friendly by design. If an issue like being unable to launch a game happens, it can be caused by outdated display driver or other factors that cause conflict when launching the app. For us to better assist you, we'd like to ask for additional
    information. Please answer the following:

• What build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Are you getting an error message when launching the game?
    • Have you made any changes to the settings or installed updates prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • What specific games are you having issues with?

We will wait for your response.

Jennifer Cha, Mar 16, 2021
  3. Marby Rey Win User
    Marby Rey, Mar 16, 2021
  4. Gaming UI hidden behind launched game effectivly blocking the game and freezing it

Gears5 game freezes on launching

I have Ryzen 3600/Radeon RX5700., was able to play game till 2 weeks back. Now after launching the game when I click campaign or benchmark or anything the game freezes and windows task manager shows as game not responding.

I installed the game with xbox game pass.

I have all the latest windows and graphics driver update.

Any help!!

SatishKumarN, Mar 16, 2021
Thema:

Gaming UI hidden behind launched game effectivly blocking the game and freezing it

1. Gaming UI hidden behind launched game effectivly blocking the game and freezing it - Similar Threads - Gaming hidden behind

2. Games Not Launching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games Not Launching: I own a ASUS TUF Gaming laptop, with Windows 11, and got it about 3 months ago, though, about 3 days ago, games wouldn't launch, sometimes, for specific games, it would launch, and start out fine, but then freeze, and crash. I have tried resetting my whole system, deleting...
  3. Game not launching...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game not launching...: Hello sir/ ma'am....I have been facing this problem for soo long... I have downloaded many games from steam unlocked website.... After installing these games and running them as administrator... I simply see a black screen and get returned toh the desktop screen.... I have...
  4. game freezes after launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game freezes after launch: I am currently having this issue where some games I play freeze straight after launched and i am still able to hear the game music and main menu sounds. but when i tab out and move my mouse around. it moves in game? so it seems like my game is frozen when tabbed In but when i...
  5. game freezes after launch

game freezes after launch: I am currently having this issue where some games I play freeze straight after launched and i am still able to hear the game music and main menu sounds. but when i tab out and move my mouse around. it moves in game? so it seems like my game is frozen when tabbed In but when i...
  6. Game not launching

Game not launching: Hey so I have this old csgo which is csgo 2013 which is a cracked versionAnd I have trouble running it on my new laptopThe new laptop is on windows 11And for some reason it doesn't runI thought it needs dx9 so I downloaded it from Microsoft and installed it But it still...
  7. game not launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game not launching: I have recently downloaded a game "Asphalt:9 Legends" from the microsoft store on my device running windows 11. The problem is that the game is not launching and i can only see blank black screen when i try running it. Any helps would be appreciated....
  8. PC freezes while launching games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes while launching games: Dear,My PC freezes when starting Roblox and League of Legends, but doesnt freeze when i play other games. I tried many things but nothing helped. When it freezes alt + f4 and ctrl + alt + del doesnt work. This started 4 months ago. Please help!Thanks...
  9. Gears5 game freezes on launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears5 game freezes on launching: I have Ryzen 3600/Radeon RX5700., was able to play game till 2 weeks back. Now after launching the game when I click campaign or benchmark or anything the game freezes and windows task manager shows as game not responding. I installed the game with xbox game pass. I...
  10. Launching Games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Launching Games?: So I was just wondering which is better, launching the games via shortcut (afterinstall) or launching the game in your graphic card driver (radeon setting, nvidia setting, etc.) also does this have any effect on perfomance, quality, etc. please enlighten us? 92321