Windows 10: Gaming

Discus and support Gaming in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I just bought HP Pavilion with Windows 10 and everything is great. Except when I play Gameloft games. It keep saying check your internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by وليد الغريافي, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Gaming

Hello, I just bought HP Pavilion with Windows 10 and everything is great. Except when I play Gameloft games. It keep saying check your internet connection. Even though I am using Ethernet and the connection is fine. Can you help me? thank you

:)

وليد الغريافي, Sep 20, 2018

2. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Sep 20, 2018
  3. Black Bars in Game

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and appreciate the steps taken to solve the issue.

I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files for the game and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 20, 2018
  4. Gaming

windows 10 microsoft games

if uninstall the game then reinstall the game will I lose all my awards?

rusty wheelchar, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

Gaming

1. Gaming - Similar Threads - Gaming

2. Computer games lagging badly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer games lagging badly: My computer has been lagging badly for the past 3 weeks this lag problem started basically out of nowhere as it was fine before. I noticed when I play roblox my ping will fluctuate throughout the day from averaging 70-90ms of ping then suddenly spiking to 1000ms where the...
  3. Computer games lagging badly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer games lagging badly: My computer has been lagging badly for the past 3 weeks this lag problem started basically out of nowhere as it was fine before. I noticed when I play roblox my ping will fluctuate throughout the day from averaging 70-90ms of ping then suddenly spiking to 1000ms where the...
  4. Computer games lagging badly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 11, latest update, no cursor in games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, latest update, no cursor in games.: After the latest Windows 11 insider update, there is no mouse cursor in games. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-latest-update-no-cursor-in-games/ae7994f7-b2ca-4e93-8463-728df451be6d
  6. Windows 11, latest update, no cursor in games.

Windows 11, latest update, no cursor in games.: After the latest Windows 11 insider update, there is no mouse cursor in games. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-latest-update-no-cursor-in-games/ae7994f7-b2ca-4e93-8463-728df451be6d
  7. Can operate directx 12 but System doesn't allow running games with directx 12 requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can operate directx 12 but System doesn't allow running games with directx 12 requirements: I have Nvidia GeForce 920m that shows in directx system, that it can operate directx 12, but at the same time max operational is 11, witch makes no sense. It's like saying ,, I can bench press 120kg, but I will never actually use my max strength, even I can,, . I'm asking why...
  8. Can operate directx 12 but System doesn't allow running games with directx 12 requirements

Can operate directx 12 but System doesn't allow running games with directx 12 requirements: I have Nvidia GeForce 920m that shows in directx system, that it can operate directx 12, but at the same time max operational is 11, witch makes no sense. It's like saying ,, I can bench press 120kg, but I will never actually use my max strength, even I can,, . I'm asking why...
  9. Can operate directx 12 but System doesn't allow running games with directx 12 requirements

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. BSOD when playing games memory issue

BSOD when playing games memory issue: Hello!I have read around the forum and have tried many solutions and none have worked. I get BSOD when playing games 2-3 times a day. I have enabled driver verifier and crashed and it created a minidump file here. Could someone let me know what it says please?Thanks in...