Windows 10: Gaming

Discus and support Gaming in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I just bought HP Pavilion with Windows 10 and everything is great. Except when I play Gameloft games. It keep saying check your internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by وليد الغريافي, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Gaming

Hello, I just bought HP Pavilion with Windows 10 and everything is great. Except when I play Gameloft games. It keep saying check your internet connection. Even though I am using Ethernet and the connection is fine. Can you help me? thank you

:)

وليد الغريافي, Sep 20, 2018

2. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Sep 20, 2018
  3. Black Bars in Game

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and appreciate the steps taken to solve the issue.

I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files for the game and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 20, 2018
  4. Gaming

windows 10 microsoft games

if uninstall the game then reinstall the game will I lose all my awards?

rusty wheelchar, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

Gaming

1. Gaming - Similar Threads - Gaming

2. Old game Total club manager 2003 On windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Old game Total club manager 2003 On windows 10: Dear microsoft, I'm trying and trying. I've Done all kinds of compatability settings to try and run an old game. The game, Total club manager 2003, is simply unable to run on windows 10. can you help me out, make an update or something. As it is, im trying to reinstall win 7...
  3. game installation on NAS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    game installation on NAS: I want to install COD WWII on QNAP NAS. When I choose destination folder I can see it in installer I get message "the drive or UNC share you selected does not exist or is unaccessible. Please select another". Though, The drive is connected and I can access it via file...
  4. Reboots/Crashes while Gaming

in Windows 10 Support
    Reboots/Crashes while Gaming: Hello, I have random crashes while playing games. Its the same problem as in this thread Random-ish reboots So basically when playing a game the PC randomly crashes into a reboot. This occurs completely random and without warning. As suggested in the linked thread I...
  5. Lagging loads and getting high latency in every game, but fast internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lagging loads and getting high latency in every game, but fast internet: anyone know why i am lagging so much, and getting slow response times (ping) with fast internet? I have tried rebooting my router, updating firmware, using qos which didn't help at all. The only times I can play is at 20:00 GMT. submitted by /u/datguyxam [link]...
  6. For the game modernwarfare I fowarded my ports and my nat type isn't open.

in Windows 10 Customization
    For the game modernwarfare I fowarded my ports and my nat type isn't open.: I fowarded all the ports https://support.activision.com/articles/ports-used-for-call-of-duty-games , and my nat type is still moderate. The game never loads....
  7. I own minecraft windows 10 but it still says i unlock full game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I own minecraft windows 10 but it still says i unlock full game: When I got Minecraft I opened the game game and i see it says unlock full version I've tried everything i could to fix the problem but it still says unlock full game may I have some help with this problem -From Preston...
  8. File Assosication reset games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Assosication reset games: Hello, I rebooted my computer recently and all my game shortcuts from steam lost their file associations is there any thing i can do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-assosication-reset-games/9fc19d7e-0b20-443a-b25c-edb86abb9dfe
  9. Won't let me download games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Won't let me download games.: When I try to download a game it says I have no applicable devices to install on. Then when I go to my devices, I have my desktop clearly on there with no problems. SO when I click on that and try to install a game again it says I have no applicable devices even though I...
  10. Poor game performance after recent updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Poor game performance after recent updates: My games, specifically Rockstar games, started freezing and stuttering after april's udates. After uninstalling Windows Defender Antivirus update things became better, but still worse than before. Please, help....