Windows 10: Gaming

Discus and support Gaming in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Candy Crush Jelly Saga app keeps crashing and won't complete start up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BarnettGill, Mar 4, 2024.

1. Gaming

Candy Crush Jelly Saga app keeps crashing and won't complete start up

:)

BarnettGill, Mar 4, 2024

2. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Mar 4, 2024
  3. Angela Pun, Mar 4, 2024
  4. Gaming

Games cause the computer to freeze seconds after opening them for Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for providing us the troubleshooting steps that you have performed.

I suggest to run the game in compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the ‘Setup’ icon for the game and click on properties.

• Under Compatibility tab, check the option for ‘Run in Compatibility mode’.

• Select Windows 8.1 from the drop down list.

• Click on Apply and then OK.

Please revert with the result of the issue and we will be happy to help you.

Guru Kiran G, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

Gaming

1. Gaming - Similar Threads - Gaming

2. Is this a website for gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this a website for gaming: Idjdndnfnd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-a-website-for-gaming/80d4707a-c425-48af-93fe-0178b307bc6d
  3. Why does my audio "hang" and all my background programs crash during gaming?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my audio "hang" and all my background programs crash during gaming?: Whenever I play Valorant, it works perfectly fine, but after some time randomly, the audio just hangs and my screen turns black. After my screen recovers from being black, I gain notifications from my apps such as Rainmeter, TranslucentTaskbar, etc saying that encountered a...
  4. Why does my audio "hang" and all my background programs crash during gaming?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my audio "hang" and all my background programs crash during gaming?: Whenever I play Valorant, it works perfectly fine, but after some time randomly, the audio just hangs and my screen turns black. After my screen recovers from being black, I gain notifications from my apps such as Rainmeter, TranslucentTaskbar, etc saying that encountered a...
  5. Is this a website for gaming

Is this a website for gaming: Idjdndnfnd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-a-website-for-gaming/80d4707a-c425-48af-93fe-0178b307bc6d
  6. Reset admin password but when I try to boot to repair it won't accept admin password, games...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset admin password but when I try to boot to repair it won't accept admin password, games...: I recently had to factory reset my PC because of the blue screen of death. I can log in no problem and I updated all the drivers. It's still not running right. Games won't run because it says it's out of date but it is up to date. I reset my admin password multiple times and...
  7. Reset admin password but when I try to boot to repair it won't accept admin password, games...

Reset admin password but when I try to boot to repair it won't accept admin password, games...: I recently had to factory reset my PC because of the blue screen of death. I can log in no problem and I updated all the drivers. It's still not running right. Games won't run because it says it's out of date but it is up to date. I reset my admin password multiple times and...
  8. Reset admin password but when I try to boot to repair it won't accept admin password, games...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. ms store game new pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ms store game new pc: I have a MS store game in one PC, which I connected to this particular email. Now, the computer is not working ok and i need to restart. But i would not like to lose the progress of my game. I connected with the same account email to another pc to see if it would retrieve the...
  10. ms store game new pc

ms store game new pc: I have a MS store game in one PC, which I connected to this particular email. Now, the computer is not working ok and i need to restart. But i would not like to lose the progress of my game. I connected with the same account email to another pc to see if it would retrieve the...