Windows 10: gaming

Discus and support gaming in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hey. do you remember back in the days where 3D pinball space cadet was the real deal. its hard trying to find websites that has the game and it no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Danthemighty, Feb 13, 2020.

1. gaming

hey. do you remember back in the days where 3D pinball space cadet was the real deal. its hard trying to find websites that has the game and it no longer exist in the Microsoft store. would be cool if it came back tho right?

:)

Danthemighty, Feb 13, 2020

2. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Angela Pun, Feb 13, 2020
  4. gaming

Black Bars in Game

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and appreciate the steps taken to solve the issue.

I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files for the game and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

gaming

1. gaming - Similar Threads - gaming

2. Locking out of fullscreen games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Locking out of fullscreen games: Hi, Sometimes while playing games in fullscreen (like Rainbow Six Siege or League of Legends), after sending a chat message or after opening the chat window, I get locked out of the game. Meaning I can't interact with anything in the game, like menues, moving or really...
  3. Genesis/Update for Ark core game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Genesis/Update for Ark core game: Hello, So Genesis came out today, I downloaded/installed it from the MS store Windows 10 PC and firstly I cannot play Genesis. Its not even showing in the maps, and secondly I cannot update my game to the newest version. Please advise on what can be done to fix this or when...
  4. Fairly new Gaming PC (Freezing Randomly) Hard_boot reset required....

in Windows 10 Support
    Fairly new Gaming PC (Freezing Randomly) Hard_boot reset required....: Errors.zip (attached event viewer logs) If its too much to read i understand if you could at least debunk them for me i'd be forever greatful. Hey guys i've got a fairly new gaming pc i've built not too long ago... recently it keeps freezing on me my temps are perfectly...
  5. Old cribbage game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Old cribbage game: I had a version of Cribbage that allowed me to count the card and showed an actual cribbage board, is there anyway to get it again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-cribbage-game/7ee6c535-3e0b-4e5b-b9d0-f57403215cee"
  6. Lost game location

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost game location: , I uninstalled Windows 10 and reinstalled the latest version. I lost the game I had and do not remember the name. I cannot locate it. How do I retrieve it.? I do not remember the name. I cannot locate it. How do I retrieve it.?...
  7. Code: 0x803FB005 Xbox Game Pass PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Code: 0x803FB005 Xbox Game Pass PC: Hello, I'm having an odd problem while trying to install the Xbox Game Pass for PC app. Upon downloading and running the installer from the Xbox site, I've accepted the terms of service and clicked Install, but each time I've been presented with code 0x803FB005. Yesterday...
  8. Set maximum gaming time for family

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Set maximum gaming time for family: I wish to limit the maximun gaming time on each PC in my family, during a 24 hrs. time period, for instance a max. of 25 minutes a day and no more, no matter whether in the morning or during the evenings hours. Any suggestion? PC operating system: windows 10. ***Modified...
  9. I have DirectX 12, but cannot install games that need Directx 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have DirectX 12, but cannot install games that need Directx 10: Hello, I have DirectX 12 installed, however, I am unable to install games that need DirectX 10. Relevant screenshots are attached. I would appreciate any help. Thanks The Game I am trying to Install [ATTACH] Microsoft Store shows these are the requirements for the...
  10. Mouse latency in all games after 2 hours (HELP!)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse latency in all games after 2 hours (HELP!): Ok so I've been dealing with this issue for 1 year now and have no idea what is causing it. I've tried so many different things but the problem persists. What happens is after the PC has been running for from what I've found, roughly 2 hours, a latency that only affects the...